I feel sorry for them

It's not their fault they were born like that

Attached: Ukraine.png (898x768, 218.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0DLNDAgAwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks slavbro

Attached: 1643545675920.jpg (500x280, 64.39K)

It's totally their fault and this kiked country should be erased from every map of the world.

>swissnigger
Opinion discarded and thrown into a trashbin. You are even more of a meme country than my shithole.

Its not a mosquitos fault it was born a mosquito

But it is vermin anyway

They should say sorry to Russia and ask them if they are allowed to join the federation.

again, nothing will happen.

Switzerland is 1000 years old and has high living standards and wealth

Ukraine is a meme region of Russia full of LARPers

It's a gay ruski diasporafag from Any Forums, calm down lmao

I hope Russia invades Ukraine and we help them do it so we get our territory back from those subhuman pigs

>commiekike
Didn't read. Your subhuman mother is moaning very loudly, btw.

I just cant compute why they didnt keep a low profile and get rich from cheap gas and oil transit and availability.
Everything you do is more profitable when oil is cheap from agriculture to fishing to anything.
And when you can heat on cheap gas during winter you can allocate funds to different stuff those funds would go for fucking with wood, coal, electricity heating or some other more expensive shit.

when will slavs reform polish-lithuania?

>nation of prostitutes talking of my mother
Projection
How is your sister in Prague? You should check on her.

exactly, but that means the ukranians just continue suffering, I do feel sorry for them

Lithuania yes

Poland no

youtube.com/watch?v=t0DLNDAgAwU

Ukraine is bought and extorted. Same as all countries within US fiat and slave debt economy. Higher the debt to GDP more, better the extortion racket.

Lol. The worst insult.
Just:
>"sorry man".
Sorry for what?
>Ah... nevermind.

Ukrainians are superior to Belarusians.

>Ukrainians are superior to Belarusians.

How even? They have lower IQ

The situation is ever dynamic, Ukraine will arm itself to fit the situation and will start prodding at the joke republics Crimea. Russia is losing footing leaving things as they are.
you will gag on pierogi and you will enjoy them

Lower IQ is when you actually talk about IQ as if it changes the fact that your retarded country is not very different from mine economically and socially. The only thing that saves is that Lukashenko isn't sucking up to westoids, but sure as hell loves to suck Putin's cock backed by Chabad.

Attached: 1642605814793.png (1280x720, 520.54K)

Yoink

Attached: images.png (217x232, 8.13K)

*and crimea

Both are Ruthenian, their language is also basically the same. Stop with this divide and conquer nonsense.

Attached: 1629832571550.png (738x738, 314.56K)

More constructive arguments?

I like Ukrainians, but saying they are superior to anyone is a joke.

When a hohol was born, a jew cried

Bulbacuck, I am not gonna argue with you, because it's not some parliament filled with retarded oligarchs. And it's not like there's a point arguing with a golem such as yourself. I am superior, becacuse I am not living on rubles given by Kremlin's nigger cattle to shitpost about hohland (because why talk about Israel, when you have a country SUFFERING from them for a millenia?) on a cambodian basket weaving forum 24/7. Kys.

I don't want to engage in flaming with you.