It begins

It begins.
a nation of more than 60 million people let this happen.
do you need a reminder for why men fight?

Attached: file.png (1086x1252, 582.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/12/14/facebook-admits-the-truth-fact-checks-are-really-just-lefty-opinion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another product by the liberal left that cant generate organic demand without totalitarian and autocratic sales methods. color me surprised

when will you fags accept that all precautions were taken, and the vaccine is acknowledged to be next to harmless. This group should've been vaxxed months if not years ago and countless lives save if not for you howling coons

>please use my product
No

Meds bud, you know your doctor wouldn't like this type of lateral thinking,

You should probably neck yourself.

Stop trying to drag leafs back into the gutter, you disgusting kike rat.

>If you don't buy my product I will jail you, fine you kill you
Wow buddy, great sales pitches. Not going to take your product, its shit, like everything the left has produced for 33 years

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Attached: file.png (466x194, 28.88K)

>acknowledged to be next to harmless
By you maybe. Please kill yourself immediately

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-002736_Firefox.jpg (1080x1991, 547.13K)

>when will you fags accept that all precautions were taken, and the vaccine is acknowledged to be next to harmless. This group should've been vaxxed months if not years ago and countless lives save if not for you howling coons
When I see the same data sets I’ve seen for every other drug or vaccine in the market. So you’ll be able to show me a full body of preclinical work I assume? (Not done.) and a full separate phase one two and three (al mashed together) and then a fully release set of trial documentation ? (Pfizer wants ti block that for 76 years.)
I’ll believe it’s safe when I see the same datasets that EVERY other drug needs to pass regulatory approval. Where is all that please ?

who cares, the brits already offer their children to pakis to rape, why not vaxx them up aswell

the last i checked the official statistics office of the UK, 2 chidlren had died "of" covid.
You want to vaccinate 10 million children and take your chances if you were held responsible for that?
no one will be held responsible mate.

90% of British 'men' are cowards. They'll allow this to happen.

Walking round the shops almost every man wears a muzzle like a fucking bitch. Thankfully more and more are refusing but this nation is pathetic and spineless.

And people sometimes laugh when its said the neo-nazi movement is irrelevant.

No one is threatening you. In Austria people like you are taken care of, you'll be alright. No one is trying to harm or kill you.

Thank God facebook mom's aren't making policy decisions

>UK, 2 chidlren had died "of" covid.
>You want to vaccinate 10 million children and take your chances if you were held responsible for that?
>no one will be held responsible mate.
WILL YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL?

HONK HONK

Remind me where is your policy making leader currently?

I don't follow mainstream media, but everyone needs their catharsis. Harper and his ilk would've made the very similar decisions regarding the pandemic, and this lukewarm protest is just a political lever. It seems to be more about Trudeau hate than the crybabies who can't cope with

>No one is threatening you
oh really?
>IF YOU DONT TAKE MY FAILED PRODUCT
>YOU DIE FROM A COLD
>okay you dont die BUT
>YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB
>okay you dont lose your job we need taxes BUT
>YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY OTHER PRODUCTS
>shit why are our sales cratering
you cant into marketing, you cant into sales, you cant into investments
what can the trust fund left do?
Oh yeah march through rotten institutions and kill them

I said none of this.

Wee bit dramatic, huh? How is it a "muzzle?" Does it prevent you from speaking? Does it prevent you from opening your mouth? You have the option to avoid areas with a mask requirement, if your lungs and blood are so weak you can't handle a covering. If that really was the case, a world class medical system like your nation's would give you an exemption.

>Facebook mom's
There it is. All vax shills fall back on the exact same talking points. It's like clockwork. They're blatantly working from scripts because the same expressions are wheeled out every single thread. Leaf, nothing would thrill me more than to slowly behead you with a broken chainsaw.

You don't fight when your girls are raped. I never expect you to fight for anything anymore. You just talk. All Englishmen are just talkers.

You are part of the useful idiots that invested in this narrative. Go on hodl your bags, sink more money and time into a failed investment. Be the stereotype of the liberal left yuppie class, the sunken cost fallacy

vaccines are useless

nypost.com/2021/12/14/facebook-admits-the-truth-fact-checks-are-really-just-lefty-opinion/

Oh look a piece of shit shill. We don't want any, traitorous scum.

A product once failed is a product that is dead.
Facebook is a failure, a novelty that became very fast very boring

I'm a rural tradesman, and you're a internet loser. Mental illness doesn't let you off the hook for being a mad shut-in venting online instead of fixing whatever is holding you back

>put highly experimental never before tested gene editing drug into little girls
>ZOMG THATS SO AMAZING, SCIENCE JUIIIICE!!
>put million year old, fully proven and tested, completely natural fertility juice into little girls
>ZOMG DIE YOU FUCKING PEDO, REDDIT WILL COME AFTER YOUUU!!!

Attached: eeh.jpg (166x209, 12.42K)

>larping on Any Forums
redirect to plebbit and go farm upboats city dweller

>I'm a rural tradesman
Don't want to doxx yourself by saying you're a plumber. Too much personal info. Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 67.12K)

is USA the only uncucked first world country today?
Recommend me countries to run to. I am gonna leave this place for the refugees and suy cucks to enjoy it and enjoy their sterilization injections.

>do you need a reminder for why men fight?
No one is fighting. China have over 1 billion vaxxed and they run to get their vaxes when king mutt says so.
>Bend over, son so this government agent can finger your asshole
>Oh you want me to spread my son's ass for you, Xi? sure, no problem
Chinks are the most neutered race.

Attached: 1632798949801.png (647x427, 51.19K)

I just wanted a living wage and a family not fags, jabs, and endless nigger whining. I hope the modern left destroys itself completely. Useless globohomo faggot lap-dogs.

>I'm a rural tradesman, you're in internet loser
>spends valuable free time on the internet defending an industry he doesn't work in from people he considers losers
You're not a skilled worker in any field. That flag combined with your lazy, formulaic, cookie cutter vax shill posting style makes it obvious.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-124836_Firefox.jpg (1080x1992, 376.15K)