What happened to this girl

Her name is Madeline McCann. She is an Irish girl who went missing when her family visited Portugal.

Her stupid parents left her with her siblings in a hotel room while they went to a bar in a Portuguese hotel and she was kidnapped and she is no were to be found.

Some speculate the parents murdered her while some say she was kidnapped by a Portuguese local.

Are the Jews involved by any chance?

Was she on Epsteins island.
Please redpill me on this.

Attached: download.jpeg-11.jpg (225x225, 7.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/TOTL.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why we ban alcohol. Parents leaving the kid unattended to go to a bar.

dunno but that's sad as fuck

She isnt real, she's a computer-generated image, just like JonBenet Ramsay, who wasnt real either.

Her parents sold her to the Podesta brothers.

Her parents are Irish. Go figure.

Shes in the rif mountains

Dates and erasing of emails check too

Attached: 220px-Mccann-sketches-edited.jpg (220x335, 27.14K)

why do you say that?

Portugal locals? I dont think so, Algarve is infested with limeys

That's two witnesses sketches of one person though

Ahh my wee little Maddie
Where have ye gone lass
with your bespeckled eye
I cry for my Maddie

dont care WW3 now

gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/TOTL.htm

A detective who worked the case wrote a book about it

IIRC she fell and hit her head on the window, died behind the couch and they hid her body.

she was english not irish

Not too sure but most likely parents sold her off to an Epstein sort of guy.

The media in our country use this story to distract the cattle when needed, she's been dead atleast a decade at this point.

The most damming sign of the parents being connected with those sorts of powerful people, is that if me or you did that to our kids( leaving them drugged while we went out to spoons) we'd still be in prison right now

>That's two witnesses sketches of one person though
I remember when this fagtard kept spamming this all over cripplechan despite this being pointed out numerous times.

redpilled

cringing

Possibly that
More possible, this
One of the few times top reddit mod maxwelhill never posted was the week she disappeared, of course that account hasn't been accessed since G Maxwell was arrested.

Attached: Maddie-9-768x343.jpg (768x343, 47.12K)

Could each witness have seen a different brother?

raped and thrown in the ocean

Some German drowned her in a bathtub filled with his cum

That's what happened. Parents put their kids on medication to make them sleep while they went out. She woke up , fell and died alone. Parents freaked out. They were technically responsible and would lose their medical licenses and possibly their other children. Cadaver dog found the exact spot where she fell and died . Parents should be given immunity to just put this to rest and tell the truth.

kek

>reddit mod maxwelhill never posted was the week she disappeared,
Strange that, I keeps an eye on that account