It's so fucking over

NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg says they have no plans to send combat troops to Ukraine if Russia invades:
reuters.com/world/nato-chief-says-no-plans-send-combat-troops-ukraine-if-russia-invades-2022-01-30/

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-122527_Chrome.png (1080x1077, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2019/participants-2019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Stoltenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: putin.jpg (569x356, 37.33K)

Nato is just a bureaucratic money embezzlement scheme. It's an obsolete organization for now 33 years

Anyone with at least two brain cells can guess this.
>NATO Russia war starts
>Russia cuts of gas
>within one month, germany is in total anarchy because no gas
They can't ever risk this

I hope putin liberates europe t b h.

They allow us to colonize the hohols? Nice, but pretty fucking early. After jewtin dies we gonna have a civil war(i hope) and we're gonna deal with the hohols again. Oh well, gonna buy more ammo for my saiga then.

So nato is gonna nato? They never send troops anyways. Most em dont even have any any to send if they wanted to which they dont.

Its the downside of being the global hegemon. They all just rely on the US do whatever. Nothing gonna happen anyways.

Yes, but it's official now

For reference, this guy is a complete fucking muppet. He was a politician here for decades before being enough of a puppet to get promoted. Perfect spokesperson for NATO, US military can tell him whatever they want and he'll say it.

Retaking hohland is nightmare fuel. We had to build pretty much everything from nothing in Crimea because Ukroniggers haven't build anything from USSR times.

And that was a wealthy tourist hotspot. I shudder to think how much mainland Ukraine will need to get at least bare minimum of roads and social services up to 21 century standard.

ukraine is not in nato you dumb fucks
this isn't surprising at all

Yeah but that doesn't mean you come out and say it like a fucking idiot. You may as well just say "yes russia, please invade, we won't do anything". Sometimes you just shouldn't say anything at all.

Some people were bringing up the treaty that was signed that basically said if Ukraine handed over its nukes to Russia, the US and whatever Western countries would protect it.

>no plans for
>no plans for vaccine passport
happens
>no evidence of
>no evidence of myocarditis from vaccine.
added to side effects.

You get a free nuclear power plant, slightly used.

No shit. There was never a military response prepared if Russia invades Ukraine. It was always "sanctions from hell," even though Russia is already sanctioned to hell and that threat really has no bite.

I am guessing the EU will start investing in nuclear energy now or start prodding nearby seas for oil. Unless they have a law that cucks them

This was all just Biden working with Putin to jack up gas prices in Europe. topkek

Too bad we won't, I wanted you bros to be free of globohomo

"Solhjell, Bård Vegar (NOR), CEO, WWF - Norway
Stoltenberg, Jens (INT), Secretary General, NATO
Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), Co-Founder, Deepmind"

bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2019/participants-2019

"Stoltenberg has been an advocate for having all the world's children vaccinated against infectious diseases. The first speech he gave in his second term as Prime Minister was during Norway's "Pharmaceutics days" in 2005 under the title "Vaccination against poverty." Stoltenberg was director of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) from 2002 to 2005 and was awarded the Children's Health Award in 2005.

An international initiative, with the UK, the Gates Foundation and Norway in the lead, that GAVI received more than $3.7 billion until 2015 for their work against child mortality.[56] Stoltenberg was one of the key driving forces behind the initiative, and has stressed that this is an important contribution to save 9 million children from dying of the most common childhood illnesses."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Stoltenberg

WORLD POLICE

You are as much part of globohomo as we are bruh

He needs to be minecrafted

in a shocking turn of events this was all about nord stream 2 the entire time
who wouldve guessed except me for the past six months

Lmao, yeah right, tell me that when in a school in my city teachers will bring gay demons to read and change kids genders as the like

This was Putin's plan, he just won lmao, le art of war. He will start withdrawing his troops now.

Not a surprise. Ukraine is not in NATO.

Your high society celebs are trannies, gays and degenerates

and STILL nothing will happen

So can we stop funding it then and go the fuck home?
I'm sure the "superior" European continent with it's vast resources and wealth can manage to take of themselves without the perpetual aide of FUCKING BURGERS!

Can someone tell me why exactly Russia wants to invade Ukraine in the first place?

Give it 20 years, zoomers are already pozzed via youtube, twitter and tiktok

Easy. They have amazing land, just use hohols as our serfs and make them farm their land. Take the hohol girls and commit some salo breakings. As i said, its too early to start eating our neighbours, as long as jewting lives there is no hope for the right people to rise. Im kinda shocked that nobody killed him yet, i just hope that he dies in a few years or so, then we start playing for good.

Bufferzone
Important historical place to them

Even during Stalin's regime the manlet under whom half a million people were shot was a gay degenerate freak with whore wife. Elites are degenerates literally everywhere.

>cue ukrainian kvetching in Canada demanding we go to war for them

Yeah but I’m just saying, you are naive to think that you are not part of the ZOG system
Otherwise you would be shunned and isolated like north Korea

Putin doesn't want to invade, he simply doesn't have enough worthy cadres to incorporate it into Russia. He is gambling and catching his profit in murky waters he created.

This. You can already see this shit spawning. Either Putin dies or we're fucked, i give it 5-10 years until tranny rights movements.