Paying taxes as an American is the ultimate cuck

Attached: 1643543815000.png (1440x1951, 881.78K)

america=zogbot colony

>that seating arrangement
For what purpose?

How do I not pay taxes please help

that's illegal

why is it so expensive?

I thought they stopped letting Donald Rumsfeld direct procurement with his fast and light shit that gets people killed.

Create your own business
Offshore the money and write off every expense

Damn, the jews really want us soldiers to die quickly now. Guess its cheaper that way.

Wait until a 10 year old Ford pickup with a turret gun mounted on it worth less than $8K from the Taliban disables that that $330K trinket.

>that seating arrangement
>For what purpose?
Uselessness.
It's like that useless troop transport warthog in Halo 3.

just don't pay them for a couple years till they add up, hide your monies, then settle with the IRS for like 1/4 of what you owe them

It's not expensive
These things are built to last
And that costs a lot of monry
Ibet this dude also thinks a $300k lambo is nice

It better run with sand in everything, I can tell you that.

Jewnited states

drive-by in your neighborhood

Get paid in cash, or leave america.

because when the negotiated a price this was what the found acceptable, because the people negotiating get a cut. It's the same with our medical sector as well.

>mechanical retard thinks the polymer Tupperware container surrounding his bewheeled consumer mover is the expensive bit

I mean, 320K is a lot, but if the shell isn't armoured it might as well not be there in a military context. Slap some waxed canvas on the cage to keep the rain out if you have to.

[mines your path]

Attached: taliban with ice cream.jpg (812x1024, 75.87K)

made by NASA

Move countries and revoke your citizenship
>land of the free
kek

Mostly because of the low production numbers. Plus the usual rip-off markup for the public sector.

> Ford technical
user, real terrorists use Toyotas.

jews

because its for the goverment and there is no competion. by law the lobbiys made it illegal for the goverment to buy better abd cheaper stuff.

thats why every american should be anti monopoly and anti capitalism.

i was actually hoping burgers could get baited into WW3 so we'll collapse sooner and be rid of the fedfags.

It probably makes more sense in a modern theater of war against an advanced enemy like russia or china.

…how?

It will end up on govplanet. Then since it's based on a Colorado I'd do a 6.0 LS swap, bob the frame and make it a 2 seater, then a corporate 14 bolt in the rear and a 95 later ford dana 60 in the front on 40's. Atlas transfer case behind a 4L80E.

I frankly don't care. I root for Islam and terrorists to win. America deserves to be bombed and nuked.

Military is a scam. It transfers money from productive people to the elite. Ireland is running a lot of news stories about how we need to tripple our military budget so we can fight russia.

We our officially neutral. Russia isn't out enemy. The purpose is to Rob tax payers. Our only neighbor is the UK. We can never defeat them in war. They ate more than 10 times our size. If anyone was serious about Ireland defending itself they would just distribute rifles and explosives among every man. Instead they want to tax us to give money to the already rich to buy expensive US jets that we will only be allowed to use with American supervision.

>300000 dollarydoos for something that looks like it was made by a guy in his garage as a hobby
>not expensive
user, i....

Yeah why not, lets do halo larping then. But isn't that for scouting or something? or like moving a couple of blokes quickly? Like special forces?

Attached: halo_co_op_warthog_1920.0.jpg (1400x933, 293.97K)

Its for golf.

Moving soldiers around in slow armored vehicles make sense when you're policing low tech sand people in urban environments. If you're up against a nation that has a functional air force and high-tech and widespread anti armor capabilities, traditional mechanized infantry just doesn't add up.