Accept Jesus Christ or else, this may be your last chance

Accept Jesus Christ or else, this may be your last chance.

Attached: 555999666.jpg (768x432, 28.31K)

no thanks, rabbi

Attached: 1637926906828_jpg.jpg (800x600, 315.59K)

I have accepted Jesus Christ.

>Accept Jesus Christ or else, this may be your last chance.

Attached: 1538611205154.png (550x543, 49.8K)

define "Jesus Christ" first

>worship a man who eats and shirs and sleeps and dies like you do

No, God is one. Jesus is not God he is a man

Should I be peaceful and loving while immigrants rape me to death also? Fuck you, nigger. It's you that should have been in camps.

Attached: TRINITY___Forever.jpg (1024x683, 157.01K)

>Accept Jesus Christ or else, this may be your last chance.
No. I am done with kikes being the centerpiece of human existence.

Should I go to church today? I've always wanted to go but always convince myself not to. What do I even wear? Do I bring my KJV Bible? Honest question honest answers please

anons have you ever prayed for a miracle for yourselves and it happened? if so how did you go about it?

Attached: hallowedbethyname.png (500x502, 52.13K)

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

The church is compromised. Jesus woulf cleanse it.

Attached: DARK CITY.gif (300x177, 750.61K)

Remember to sage and report off-topic threads.

Attached: how to deal with bots.jpg (900x296, 54.24K)

1. The xtian godthing is nothing but a Bronze Age metaphor for the unknown and xtians have no counter argument that isn’t “man/science doesn’t know everything”.

2. There isn’t enough matter in a trillion universes to fill the emptiness of the xtian threat of a posthumous immortality in some mystical fiery dungeon. The very notion of a posthumous immortality renders all mortal ethics regarding murder and theft meaningless.

3. Everything xtians call religious faith in the absence of evidence is more commonly referred to as a LIE. It’s a lie xtians tell themselves to compensate for their existential incompetence and cowardice. Xtians excuse this ridiculous behavior by claiming that only the fool has no faith in his heart, exactly as the naked emperor excused his foolish behavior by convincing himself that he was wearing clothes that only the wisest of people could see.

4. The xtian concept of accepting creationism over evolution is retarded by their own mythological standards. Xtians believe their godthing created the world first hand but inspired their holy bible, making the bible a second hand creation. Then as any low class buffoon would do, xtians moronically utilize the second hand creation to determine the factuality regarding empirical observations of their alleged godthing’s first hand creation instead of using the empirical observations of the first hand creation to falsify the bible.

praying for a miracle for the sake of experiencing one, i believe to be and error. its testing if the Lord abides, and we are told
>16Do not test the LORD your God as you tested Him at Massah

further we are told
And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
so consider which think are worth bothering God over and which things are just vain, or which of your wishes and desires should be just dropped for being contrary to God and things you can do yourself. Then ask him for the important things, to take care of the issues you have no control over while trying your best to do what you can on your part to fulfill the wish.

That being said i certainly had a few prayers answered allbeit mostly small issues come to mind like forgetting a bag outside somewhere and asking that its still there when i return. I remember one time being outside and dark clouds drawing near, leading me to ask to delay the rain about half an our until i am inside again. pretty much exactly 30 min later about 2 min after i got inside it starts pouring heavily.
When praying i heard a voice shortly once, though you can assume i was just starting to dream as i was about to go to sleep when praying, if it makes you more comfortable.

there is also a saying "coincidences are Gods way of staying anonymous", meaning that if you ask for something it may not happen in the form you recognize it as being Gods work making it uo to ourselves to assume if it was God aiding us or display disbelieve in God despite his help

He wants you to learn how to live in love and joy
The Cabal wants you to worship and fear him

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 859.03K)

Sounds like a threat...

They both suck, that's just how abrahamism is.

People are (again) nearing the edge of a cliff and someone is warning them of the fact

Hello again, based Christian user. God bless you. Nice digits too.