I can't wait for Russia to invade Ukraine so they can lose

And then, Russia will be balkanized and the ethnic minorities of Russia will get their freedom.

Attached: fxmemrdxuqe81.jpg (640x640, 58.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvISI9rTqOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And then everyone will clap and you will win a million dollars. lmao if you're going to write out a fantasy, at least give it a good ending faggot.

Perfect couple.

Bruce take back your insults

In reality those two are lovers

Crimea and the Ukrainian part of Russia get annexed by Ukraine. That is a good ending.

K

Attached: 1643514814193.png (600x599, 83.96K)

They will not get freedom. There will be czechoslovak legions taking them down

based chechens

Found the globohomo.

He's probably a kokhol
Aussies normally don't give a flying fuck about eastern europe

I am not a Ukrainian, but if Ukraine falls, Russia will invade Australia and use our women as sex slaves.

it's the logical next step

Geez mate
I want your booze, seems like it's some strong stuff
Invade using what? Their damaged aircraft carrier?

Two more weeks.

Attached: 54325124321523514.jpg (800x600, 117.37K)

chechens are trouble

Slovakia couldn't conquer an anthill.

>Russia bad guy because talking picture frame on wall says so
Stop listening to the news, Roo. You might learn something important if you do. Even Zelinsky, himself, said that it's NOT happening.

Yeah... but don't you ever with you could just say the right combination of words, and whomever it is would just wake the fuck up and realized that they've been manipulated and used?

In reality Russia in on a 5-war winning streak. Westoids have not won a single war in 80 years.

wish*
Bleh... it's too early here.

Keep dreaming, kike.

Not really, there are too many crazy people online, can't save em all (and don't want to, desu)

Yeah and the Russian boi doms the Chechen chad

>crazy
brainwashed is more like it... Some of them are paid disinfo agents. Those types should die with their leaders. The brainwashed ones... it depends on how deeply they're controlled. I'm hoping that it's not too late for them.

Well at least Slovakia wouldn't economically exploit the anthill and trade ant futures into a giant bubble and bankrupt the world over a stupid fucking anthill

Attached: 313-3136080_pepe-wojack-suit-tux-pepe-and-wojak-laughing.jpg (820x559, 100.14K)

Kurwa much?

Attached: 1643296037259.gif (320x240, 2.38M)

The fact is after going to Moscow for several years I was surprised how thin everyone is. And not like sporty fit thin, more like lanklet thin.

Chechens are gay as fuck
youtu.be/pvISI9rTqOw

>ethnic minorities of Russia will get their freedom
Ugh, can't wait.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 5.08.33 PM.png (2050x1596, 3.12M)

I have the frame of the guy on the left.
Will bulking + gym save me?

Attached: pepe.jpg (399x400, 15.65K)