What are the actual differences between Jesus of Nazareth vs American Jesus?

anything about differences in what their beliefs, politics, their history or even race?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 3.44.14 PM.png (1464x1114, 1.32M)

both dead kikes on a stick

Read the King James Bible to find out.

Jesus of Nazi wrath is the real one.

this topic was hit on b4 so here is a recap

Attached: 1626007685659.png (1288x1732, 584.21K)

As long as I've been here on Pol, people believe strange things and a lot of schizo stuff is muddying the waters. People who I can only presume to be white nationalist have a strange way of trying to reconcile Jesus's nationality. The Lord Jesus is Jewish, for it had to be so and he incarnated in David's line. Here is the verses.
>There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.) Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
John 4:7-9 KJV

Only those who follow Jesus through His words or doctrine are saved or in His Body.

2John 1:9 Anyone who does not remain in Christ’s teaching but goes beyond it, does not have God. The one who remains in that teaching, this one has both the Father and the Son.
2John 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your home, and don’t say, “Welcome,” to him;
2John 1:11 for the one who says, “Welcome,” to him shares in his evil works.

Matt 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Matt 5:39 But I tell you, don’t resist an evildoer. On the contrary, if anyone slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Matt 5:40 As for the one who wants to sue you and take away your shirt, let him have your coat as well.
Matt 5:41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two.
Matt 5:42 Give to the one who asks you, and don’t turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Matt 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
Matt 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Matt 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. For He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
Matt 5:46 For if you love those who love you, what reward will you have? Don’t even the tax collectors do the same?
Matt 5:47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing out of the ordinary? Don’t even the Gentiles do the same?
Matt 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

American jesus wants you to be rich and he hates government and taxes.

American Jesus is white, that automatically makes him more based than some kike hippie

Now compare the JEWsuits JeZeus, who failed to come again when he said, to Yahushua Ha'Mashiach who came again in judgement of the harlot (first-century Jerusalem) and whos name means salvation from Yah.

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
John 6:47 KJV
-
Depends on what you mean though user if you mean Jesus' doctrine of simple faith in him then yes but if you're espousing works salvation no.
>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Romans 4:5 KJV

fpbp
semite-worshippers get the rope

Attached: 1617713271960.png (2000x1360, 1.22M)

Christ rejectors (kikel) get annihilated...

fpbp

Believe that Jesus exists and that He is the image of the one true God is not the same as believing in Him as our Saviour. We can only believe in Him as our Saviour after we stop believing in ourselves. We can only stop believing in ourselves when we're selfless or humble. We can only be selfless when we obey His words or teaching or the the teaching of self-denial.

The self believes that it can save itself thus rejecting Jesus and His sacrifice. We must be empty of the self so we can believe in Jesus through His finished work for salvation or for us to be saved.

>Believe that Jesus exists
Believing that Jesus exists*

I believe that Pope Francis exists but I don't believe in him that I would believe or obey his beliefs that contradict the words of Christ who I believe in.

To believe is to obey or to live for. We must stop living for ourselves so we can live for Jesus.

>In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 KJV
Americans like to portray Jesus as a hippie that just wants good vibes and "love". The real Jesus gave his life as a ransom and wants people to believe the Gospel so that they can be saved, but the psalms are clear on what Jesus' character is, that he loves righteousness and hates iniquity and one day he's going to come back as a conquering warlord to dash the nations to pieces.

He says, as Zionists rule the world

Not so. You're adding works to Faith in order to be saved which is nothing more than Galatianism and Lordship salvation. Belief is simple trust. Even the best Christians struggle with sin or fail. Peter denied the Lord for example. You're confusing service with salvation. Even Paul had to tell the baby believers that he couldn't speak to them as spiritual but as to carnal; some of believers are carnal and never do anything for the Lord unfortunately. Even Paul admitted he struggled in the flesh.
>For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
Romans 10:3 KJV

Religious works or self-righteous works are evil works in the sight of God.

John 7:7 The world cannot hate you, but it does hate Me because I testify about it — that its deeds are evil.
John 7:8 Go up to the festival yourselves. I’m not going up to the festival yet, because My time has not yet fully come.”
John 7:9 After He had said these things, He stayed in Galilee.
John 7:10 After His brothers had gone up to the festival, then He also went up, not openly but secretly.
John 7:11 The Jews were looking for Him at the festival and saying, “Where is He? ”
John 7:12 And there was a lot of discussion about Him among the crowds. Some were saying, “He’s a good man.” Others were saying, “No, on the contrary, He’s deceiving the people.”
John 7:13 Still, nobody was talking publicly about Him because they feared the Jews.

God is love or selflessness. Anything that has self involved in it like religion is not of God but is of the world. God has nothing to gain from our obedience while we will gain everything from it. God wants us to repent or to turn away from the faith in ourselves or for us to stop believing in ourselves for our own sake. Christ is the sacrifice offered by God for our salvation. Many of us still rely on our own works through our keeping of traditions or the law for our salvation thus rejecting the love of God or His sacrifice through Jesus. Many don't think that unbelief is a sin.

The Samaritans kept only the books of Moses and so had subset scriptural canon.
The scene in John 4 is well in line with Jesus' appearance as a prophet sent by god to bring back to the wayward, unfaithful Jews, a task which he knows is doomed to failure. Samaritans and an appeal to the books of Moses occur multiple times in the 4 gospels: Jesus is telling the jews they've lost their way and misunderstood the fundamental scripture as a final appeal before he condemns them.

Also Jesus can't be a jew because he has no earthly or even a heavenly father. He is a creation of god just like Adam. He comes in the line of David by technicality: even if you don't believe in the immaculate conception, he's still not Joseph's biological son as Mary was pregnant before she became his.

Attached: youdontdeservecaptions.jpg (237x213, 7.14K)

Obedience to the words of Christ are not a work. Traditions and religious works are works based salvation. But following the Lord through His words is to abide in Him.

John 8:31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you really are My disciples.
John 8:32 You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.
John 15:6 If anyone does not remain in Me, he is thrown aside like a branch and he withers. They gather them, throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
John 15:7 If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you want and it will be done for you.

American Jesus is "nice"
The real Jesus is based

what the fuck is the american Jesus