Are incel YouTubers controlled opposition?

Are incel YouTubers controlled opposition? I can’t help but seem to agree with everything people like IncelTV and FaceAndLMS say since they back everything up with cold hard data along with some blackpilling takes and life experiences.

I can’t tell if they’re on our side or just a way to demoralize us?

Attached: 53D0D68E-AE2E-44BA-82C2-4A34B461AC58.jpg (899x1415, 75.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GukIoZ8d3Ew
youtu.be/m7Q1njYKBFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Imagine using a mainstream media ad blog like youtube.lolol

The last time YouTube was relevant was 2007
YouTube just got worse every year
Now you can be absolutely certain there is not a single pixel or word said on the platform that is not ALLOWED to exist on there
It is probably the most curated social media space on the internet
A true jewish utopian land where no dissidents exist
Where everyone just consooms mindless jewish propaganda for tens of thousands of hours

Tails-Blackpill Clips is also very good.

Yeah, youtube is shit but claiming that its not relevant is beyond delusional. Millions more people are using it now than back in 2007.

yes, npcs are using it
npcs are irrelevant
it's why they are npcs

AwakenwithJP is ok but merchants a lot of trash.
youtu.be/GukIoZ8d3Ew
There’s some good stuff but the vast, VAST majority are curated controlled and faggots.
youtu.be/m7Q1njYKBFU

It's culturally irrelevant. It's like the jew york times. Sure their are still people using it, but those people are not cultural mavericks, they are irrelevant slaves that are cultural and innovative dead ends

So, we should not try to redpill people on a site that is used by millions if not billions people everyday?

>I can’t help but seem to agree with everything people like IncelTV and FaceAndLMS say since they back everything up with cold hard data
lmao the whole corona fiasco should have taught you that you can't trust data. Incels just cherry pick.

Don’t forget the Santa inc comment section that happened on jewtube. There’s a lot of potential for redpilling

You are never going to convince the npcs of anything
They are incapable of memory
They are mindless zombies who repeat whatever they are programmed to think that day

>I can’t tell if they’re on our side
They are in a way white supremacists, as that they know that it's over for ethnic men if women can have children without a dad.
I do have a lot more sympathy for non-white men when I understood, but I still think the solution is ethnic separation.

Attached: qt fam.jpg (800x533, 559.73K)

>Lets waste energy on golems and provide content to a dead platform without growth
Do what you want, google services are dead. Haven't used any in 5 years, on the other hand 10ks subs on bitchute odysee and working on a rumble account

I don't seriously don't get why you leftists are so cruel as to add stone to burden for incels, for just trying to live an unloved life.

Attached: pajet gradient.jpg (750x500, 107.51K)

Bitchute is censoring even harder than youtube.

Yes, only watch incel bitchute and odysee channels

Sorry you invested into google. Now go and play sunken cost fallacy. Buy some more goolag bags and hodl

They are mediocre outlets. Nothing more.

No they don't. Blackpill is reality.

Have sex