So facebook admits in a court case that "fact-checkers" are merely opinion pieces but non of the major news outlets...

so facebook admits in a court case that "fact-checkers" are merely opinion pieces but non of the major news outlets like cnn or washington post is reporting on it?

Attached: fact checkers.png (775x657, 164.28K)

Who tf still uses facebook?

Debunked.

>The fact-check industry is funded by liberal moguls such as George Soros, government-funded nonprofits and the tech giants themselves. The checkers are not the unbiased arbiters of truth; they are useful distractions, groups Facebook can use to absolve itself of responsibility. Free speech be damned.

npcs
yes but it is facebook.
it is a social network.
on the internet.
it is facebook.

>>yes but it is facebook.
>it is a social network.
>on the internet.
>it is facebook.
The fact checkers admitted that there was nothing wrong with his two videos, it was that they simply didn't like his tone.

On the field of public perception, Information is a tool of aggression, not a device for disseminating truth.
How many acts of hypocrisy is it gonna take before you internalize the fact standards don't matter and are only applied to serfs?

They don't care about fair and accurate, they want you powerless and/or removed.
You'd be wise to start evaluating your worldview through this lens.

Where have you been? I've been posting that article for the past month?

i'm a slowpoke

It's been pretty obvious for awhile now how much money these large companies or countries have to put into controlling the narrative. Shills and slide threads of little quality for example..all day long.

Attached: hawnk.jpg (708x560, 119.07K)

Attached: 1642635100837.png (274x246, 8.45K)

Attached: 1642703106379.jpg (942x914, 307.4K)

Well, better late than never, I suppose. That is a great way to silence the "deboonked" shills, btw.

Debunked Multiple Times

>"fact-checkers" are merely opinion pieces
We always knew this.

I don’t understand. You’re wondering why cnn and WaPo don’t have unbiased journalism on their platform?

some people will only accept those sources but what do when they are not reporting on it

This post lacks context.

theey are the ones writing those opinion pieces, what do you expect

what is more interesting is it should be now possible to sue them, since they admitted they are censoring people with wrong opinions

Attached: 1642460408883.jpg (438x392, 35.94K)

Facebook is the largest social media platform globally at 2.85 billion monthly active users worldwide, followed by YouTube (2.3 billion), and WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Instagram, all bringing in over a billion users