The reason why revolutions won't work, including in Canada

My parents are from Romania and they witnessed the revolution of '89 first-hand. As they explained to me, there were 3 steps that were absolutely essential:
>1. forming a solid resistance inside the military
>2. taking over all the major news stations
>3. invading government buildings and executing its leaders
None of this is happening anywhere in the West and we can now see it even more clearly in Canada.
Where is the police and the military? Nowhere, they're all standing down in fear of losing their job. If they're not even showing up, forget about them leading anything.
No news takeover is happening either, mostly because people nowadays get their news on the Internet. Possible solutions would be to block the most popular sites like Twitter and Facebook (either through ddos or seized governement tools) or to cut off Internet access altogether, but no one has even started considering this.
As for government buildings, they are safe and sound as usual and leaders like Trudeau have shown to be ready to flee the city at the slightest unrest. The American "insurrection" of January 6th was the closest thing we got to a revolution in many years, but it was carried out on a whim by a bunch of larpers who weren't serious about it at all, so it obviously fell flat.

Attached: 834367.jpg (800x672, 92.97K)

good post but nupol is full of teenagers who are just here for the frens memes

all "revolutions" are 2nd tier overthrowing the top

Romania is even more of a shithole than Canada. Why would we want to emulate that?

Not so sure about that anymore

which is not bad per say if the 2nd tier is not controlled opposition, in most cases they are

truckers have the power to end the pacifying comfort western countries enjoy. When the stakes are raised, which should be the truckers aim, and austerity kicks in, then people will reevaluate who they side with

Is it though?

Attached: 5428623.png (1103x991, 980.55K)

It just started, if Frudeau does something stupid there will be all three conditions met. Just hang on

Gypo your parents are autists and you as well when you refered for them and their "wise advices". "your revolution" worked so well, romania is even bigger shit since that than before.

worst case scenario he will resign, they will vote another because they are dumb fucks that still believe in democracy and all will be forgotten in 2 days

Also, pic related is what happens when you don't have control of the news. A couple of glowies dress up as bad actors, pose for a photograph and then the fake news is shilled all around the world, discrediting the entire movement.

Attached: 1643536516256.jpg (1126x1021, 171.85K)

Romania has always been in shit, but gommunism was the biggest and stinkiest shit by far.

i love when gypsy midwits try to explain the world to me but here are the facts why you´re full of shit.
times changed and nothing what was relevant back then is now.
>1
you don´t need military, a milita is enough. military knowledge is not exclusively thought at the barracks anymore, thanks to the net.
same as equipment, there are dozen of DIY instruction which weren´t available 30 years ago. bigger resistance groups are easier to inflitrate therefore it´s better to operate in smaller resistance groups which are forming day by day.
>2
not enough/important since their networks go far beyond country borders. not listening to their lies is sufficient.
>3
by executing the "leaders" you´re just eleminating puppets, they will choose new ones.

the status quo is far better than the one you´re crying for and the 6th of january will soon be forgotten in the wake of what is coming.

The video was funnier.

Wrong about that leaf.
I've visited both.

>1. forming a solid resistance inside the military
>2. taking over all the major news stations
>3. invading government buildings and executing its leaders
Interesting three step plan. I'll reinterperet it a little bit.

>1. Ability to contest the government's ability to wield violence as a means of control.
>2. Compromising the government's propaganda machine and substituting the revolution's own propaganda.
>3. Capacity and license to carry out targetted strike on leadership.

Now, you can see, achieving one and two doesn't necessarily mean infiltrating the military or taking down Facebook. To achieve 1, you only need to successfully evade the government's attempts to control through violence, with enough resources this wouldn't be too hard. To achieve 2, it's a little bit tricky and it will require some ingenuity. Basically, you need to create mass communication channels that cannot be saboutaged by the government, and you also need to give people a reason to listen to your alternate news. This isn't something you can just "astroturf" people genuinely have to have a reason to listen to you.

As for 3, it implies your movement has enough power the commissioning the deaths of the former leaders would be seen as lawful capital punishment. But, if 1 and 2 are in place, than 3 would surely be an inevitability.

yea that's true but what your parents did not tell you is that all of the revolutions in the eastern bloc were funded and sparked by western powers: CIA to be precise, most of the time(their internal memos are interesting)

There's no need for any revolution in the west because we're democratic :^), and canada is a shithole: the people are genuinely trying to fuck themselves, there's little discrepancy between the elite and the average person

>Where is the police and the military? Nowhere, they're all standing down in fear of losing their job.
You have to give them orders first. That's how they work. No orders, no revolution. Controlling a few generals or at least some influential high-ranking officers is very important. You can't have a revolution without them.

ottawa is already occupied. you lost.
you're coping harder than the chinks are about the defector.

>you don´t need military, a milita is enough
Then the government's actual military comes in and slaughters your entire unit of larpers in the span of 10 minutes.
>not listening to their lies is sufficient
Retard, how are normies gonna do that when they're being constantly showered with them? Most of them can't tell what is a lie and what isn't, which is the whole reason why a revolution is necessary in the first place.
>you´re just eleminating puppets
Which it turns out to be extremely demoralizing for their supporters. They can't choose shit if they have no power left in the country.

Nobody won or lost until I don't see Trudeau's dead body being tied to a truck and getting dragged on a street for miles.

>Controlling a few generals or at least some influential high-ranking officers is very important
True. Currently, only France seems to have an advantage on that side.

Interesting fact, my grandfather was actually a colonel in the Romanian military. He had retired just before the revolution happened (he wasn't really on either side), but the government was absolutely terrified of dissidents in the military, to the point they were obsessively monitoring anyone with a background in it, including those who had retired, which meant their entire family was not allowed to move anywhere, let alone outside the country. I guess they were right.

Shut the fuck up, the "revolution" was a KGB plot with CIA influence it WAS NOT NATURAL.

>it WAS NOT NATURAL
Right, because the communist government was? Lmao. Ceausescu deserved that and worse.

I hope a negro fucks you in the ass, no point in talking with people that believe that communism falling in the SAME YEAR in over 10 countries was natural

With Canada's system of parliamentarian government, I wonder if it would have been easier or at least more meaningful to trigger a reelection via a No Confidence vote. I'm not sure what kinds of numbers are involved in such as thing and maybe, just maybe this is a first step - first to show that the sitting government doesn't care about the will of the people, then trigger the no confidence vote.

I mean, there is a mechanism in place to remove Trudeau that doesn't involve shooting.

I respect your opinion but there is no need for violence in Canada to change who is in power. That is not how Canadians think, they are a mostly a community of immigrant rape babies with not as much vigor as Europeans. Their synapses have been fried by Canadian winters and Liberalism.

I'm happy that he and his gipsy whore wife died like a dog.

It wasn't natural. It was caused by communism itself being the most retarded ideology ever created in the history of mankind. '89 was the breaking point, the end of collective patience, at which people were ready to throw their leaders in a ditch in exchange for a Big Mac.

Attached: 007EXT.jpg (1920x1080, 626.03K)

I am not I wish we would be communist to this day
By the same logic Covid was a natural event and every country imposing force vaccination at the same time through the entire continent was also natural. Smooth brain retard

I still would have fucked her in the bullet holes

Attached: 1643203526814.jpg (2209x2921, 1.08M)

Well yes you stupid cunt, the cold war was over by that time, the soviet union was about to collapse and Russians started opening up to the west, it was a domino effect, communism only fell because the russians and amerimutts agreed to it