Portugal

Have you voted?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (1200x800, 85.94K)

kys if you still vote

Is there a pro Al Andalus party?

I voted Bloco de Esquerda. Also weird how the guy that voted Chega deleted his post.

Not yet, but I'm going to vote Be.
Not even a commie, it's just the most tactical choice these elections.

Vote PSD or anyone on the right and you are going to get Austerity again with more large companies being bailed out.
Vote PS and you give them the idea they can govern entirely alone and fuck everyone else. And implement Austerity 2.0 as well.

I'd never want BE or PCP in actual power, but it's important they remain a strong party so neither PSD or PS can form a government alone.

Fucking giringonça was the best political moment we ever had, parties actually accomplishing things by making deals with each other. Plenty of good shit for the people but without being commie stupid about it.

Fucing PS got the idea they were king of fuck mountain and didn't need the other 3 anymore, that's why we are voting now so fuckem.

>what about Chega?
Stop voting for a party that wants to solve social issues while you have economic issues to worry about.
None of the crap he cares about actually affects the government budget as much as he thinks and solving them might even cost more too.

based

Voted CHEGA.
>these larping Left Bloc voters

cringe

Hey man, you're free to do so and Chega actually plays an important role in our government. Just hope they never actually get into power.

Parties like Chega only get votes from people that have problems no other party wants to solve or even acknowledge.
They are the party of the desperate, so the more votes they get, the more desperate the polulation is and the more serious the problems are.

They are a nice barometer for public tension and a wake up call to the ruling parties to wake the fuck up and something about whatever problem Chega is gripping about.

Fortunnally for Portugal, there aren't that many desperate people around and the problem he wants to solve aren't yet that dire.
Lets hope it stays that way.

Also, understand one thing. If you believe he actually cares about the gipsies because of the economic impact their gibbs have on us, you're an idiot. It's an entirely social problem for him and he won't mind spending more money to solve it than he'd get back from it.

I'm sure you already know this, but you're way too reasonable for Any Forums. You're in a board that thinks the sole arbiter of a country's issues, social or economical, lies in the amount of non-whites it has.

says a country divided in ethnic divisions.

*ethnic lines

Fortunately, that's not us.

My moms Portuguese and I can vote at the embassy, didn't follow this election at all. Who do I vote for irmãos

Attached: 1635337643937.jpg (852x960, 181.26K)

We even have a Lebanese party officer from an extreme-left party that got bashed by one of these BLM activist. Even she can't stand niggers secretly.

Attached: Safaa-Cores.jpg (1378x1034, 913.28K)

voted CHEGA because i don't care about portugal or the portuguese, i just want more chaos

Bloco de Esquerda

You know what? I respect it. When it comes to entertainment value, Chega is the vote.

Iniciativa Liberal, fugg taxes :DDDD

what the fuck is this creature

I moved to the real thread, thought this was dead
I hope Chega will overtake you faggots

Attached: 257501c7-20b1-496f-b55c-14c6ea20e2c5.jpg (777x1600, 91.66K)

I'm voting for Chega