Is elliott hulse /ourguy/?

Is elliott hulse /ourguy/?

Attached: D060FAC8-BED8-46AF-B0EC-74D6F3FEF067.jpg (672x683, 105.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/krpnMA-N3-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literal fuckin who. All fields

>is X based/degenerate/white/allowed/ourguy/?

>"based" conservative black man
>fucking a white woman
Every time.

He's socially right-wing so he has some good takes on gender issues and the destruction of family / community. He has a lot of good advice for men (NoFap, lifting, how to be masculine in general). He's a midwit christcuck Republican so he's never going to name the Jew or acknowledge racial differences. He thinks our enemies are Communism and Satan. Also a proponent of a lot of bro-science and pseudo-spiritual mumbo jumbo. His heart's in the right place and he can be insightful at times. Definitely a gateway / gatekeeper like everyone else in the Manosphere.

Attached: grizzly.jpg (746x914, 76.38K)

Nigger response achievement

His wife is a very light-skinned black woman. Elliott's 3/4 White himself.

A fair assessment of him.

>His wife is a very light-skinned black woman. Elliott's 3/4 White himself.
I'm not buying either of those.

Attached: hulse.jpg (420x630, 123.18K)

Mongrels default to tradcath chistcucks, precisely because they are mongrels bereft of an identity, and ancestral congruence.

They are sad creatures that latch onto a universalist, egalitarian, communist, race-blind religion that appeals to the detritus of society (women, slaves, dysgenic cattle, mongrels, underachievers).

There are no "red-pilled" christians, because they are axiomatically weak and deify slave morality.

Hes a typical internet narcissist who recycles mediocre life advice while calling himself an 'influencer'. There is also footage of this guy open carrying a gun in a city while dancing like a queer. Definitely schizo.

he's a well meaning healthnut but from what I've seen he's not smart enough to be on anybody's side.

he's some mulatto preaching new age stuff

Something tells me she is jew

Attached: EFE90AA8-97FC-494F-8322-4A444594F396.jpg (816x1024, 72.71K)

youtu.be/krpnMA-N3-c

> Pole commenting anyone's intellectual capabilities

lmao

I've seen him IRL he is a turbo manlet. He has a Tyler1 tier frame.

I think he's like 5'8"

hes a schizo but his heart is in the right place

>BREATHE THROUGH YOUR BALLS

i remember watching this guy for workout advice in 2013, what happened to him?

He's a Joe rogan """5'8""" if you saw him IRL you would laugh at how short is was if you weren't so disappointed. I don't know how he has been able to mask his height so well on the internet. Always thought he was a solid 6'1 or something.

DYEL fag detected

He always said he is 5'9 or 5'10

He went kind of new agey and started giving life advice instead of just workout advice.

That picrel. KEK.

Elliott Hulse Based and Redpilled.

I like that he did the classic spiritual search for meaning. Which took him to weird new-ageism, Baha'i and everywhere in between before he finally came around to Orthodox Christianity.

His workout advice is sound and his life advice is also sound.

Attached: IMG_1264.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

He looks short but not tiny

Attached: 21.jpg (2048x1300, 397.8K)

No, he's a nigger

He looks so old now, wth.

El muttando

bruh

Attached: bruh.png (95x112, 23.66K)