Lies that the majority believe. Go!

This was built as a burial chamber

Attached: 1642927567576.jpg (602x581, 99.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLdAhwSBZ3w&list=RDQLdAhwSBZ3w&index=1
cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
youtu.be/eGqfdXkAQMk
archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED
sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

The pyramids?

That women having casual sex with multiple partners has no negative consequences on her relationships and marriage later in life (they literally erode their ability to pair bond each time they do it until eventually they're unable to ever find a meaningful romantic connection again)

Attached: 1600213579547.jpg (519x519, 41.18K)

It's a prison. And I think that's already telling too much. :(

If it wasn't a burial chamber what purpose did it serve?

why should it not

>where is the proofs
where is the proof for the opposit?

Attached: 1itsfiction8821.jpg (750x554, 30.58K)

Another good one - that the flood depicted in the bible is entirely fictional; actually multiple religions mention it, and we've only recently discovered that it aligns perfectly with a massive glacial melting event, supposedly due to meteor strikes.

Attached: newton-whiston-comet-noah-flood-1_3x2[1].jpg (3072x2048, 1.56M)

>meteor strikes
its not, its the Sun. our Sun goes fucking BOOM every now and again.

meteor glassing sediment says otherwise

Man Hawass has to be punished for all the lies and bullshit he's pushed on behalf of the Cayce Foundation. Imagine the shit he has found during his time as Supreme Megalithic Vandal Assfuck Commander.

I know right. Get angry just looking at him.

Go look at all the blackened megaliths from South America to Europe to Egypt; all shit was blown to pieces or fucking melted BLACK. Plenty of stones with evidence of this. Our sun goes BOOM BOOM POW every now and then. Our planet also polar flips and shit goes haywire; floods, quakes, polar landmasses change position etc.

It's fucking amazing how hard establishment pseud "scientists" try to keep the masses pacified with retard-tier explanations for global phenomenon. We truly are surrounded by idiots. WE'RE THE ONLY PEOPLE AWAKE, user.

>UNOFFICIAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=QLdAhwSBZ3w&list=RDQLdAhwSBZ3w&index=1

>(they literally erode their ability to pair bond each time they do it until eventually they're unable to ever find a meaningful romantic connection again)
That is likely a temporary effect, they just need to get their shit together for a bit.

Circumcision is healthy and doesn't damage any sexual function

Attached: Rabbi.jpg (912x136, 90.47K)

There was a man buried in that casket and sealed, he was carefully prepped and mummified. There’s some proofs, now what are your reasonings?

So where do the fission tracks in the glassed rock come from? Coz it wasn't a meteor, friend. That can only come from a star, and there's only 1 nearby

Attached: Çjkgfmj.jpg (466x350, 37.02K)

No one was ever found in the pyramids. Go to do your homework. It was never used as a tomb and those aren't coffins. It's already been demonstrably proven that the amount of human manpower muscle required to MOVE those objects would not fit in any of the corridors or shafts available.

Religion is stories made up from astrology to control the useless eaters

So then what is your theory as to what it was for dumbass. I watched a French architect prove that every corridor in that pyramid was used to build the pyramid, markings on the sides where wooden sleds moved along logs soaked in oils with their residue still remaining on the stone works.

post link if you have it
pl0x

there's actual studies that show a significant decrease in post-sex oxytocin response as partner count increases. Might be the cause of the thousand-cock stare if I was a guessing man.

this is intriguing and I haven't heard of this before, sounds like it's time to do some research

Attached: 1_HQuBUnD10pMQ66CKkgPuTA[1].png (511x944, 283.47K)

>i watched some establishment good, probably a mason, bullshit me

you're either lying or just too stupid to recognize when you're being lied to

Here's a good start, if you really give a shit. It's a hefty read for some people.

cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Jean Pierre Houdin
youtu.be/eGqfdXkAQMk

There’s an internal ramp inside the pyramid that allowed them to use it to haul stones up.

Attached: D97A96DD-B55A-4E7A-9824-D1A92D24F43C.jpg (901x725, 271.53K)

So then post your theory cunt.

Thanks user, appreciated.

I like how they pretend all of this is schizo bullshit while the CIA constantly ends up having archives of shit like remote viewing, million year old extinct mars civilizations and apocalypse preparations.

Attached: 1643435377892s.jpg (250x250, 7.38K)

That’s not true nigger. It’s permanent and you’re a kike or shabbos goy infected with the spirit of jezebel

that room was to keep over 9000 cats in.

Attached: 1641375092568.jpg (461x572, 186.25K)

>post-sex oxytocin response as partner count increases.
Personal guess, possibly because of birth control, as most having sex would be using it. Most things are reversible. Have an eye condition that they said couldn't be cured because the brain can't regenerate as an adult, guess what? Fasting triggers stem cells and neurogenesis/adjustment of neural responses. And in rates it completely restored their vision. Bet it's a cure for all mental disorders. Hippocrates said fasting cures epilepsy, and the mechanism is there.

Attached: Contraceptive1.jpg (800x1067, 631.7K)

I died at this meme lmao

Why? I don't have to posit any outlying theory to disown the establishment horseshit. You're not going to pin me down that easy faggot. I know exactly what you're after. It's virtually impossible for humans to have constructed the great pyramid.

Why don't you tell me where the masons took the crystal capstone off to, huh retard? I know all about it, even if no one told you shit.

Here's the 1993 version with an added section at the end
archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED

Attached: [eBook] Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story - The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED)_0000 (1).jpg (310x393, 15.8K)

That people of different races, genders, and social classes, have the same abilities on average.

Not so much. But fellas I’m here to tell you; invest in cat food companies.

Attached: 71515AC4-682B-41B2-9291-A51F59443AFD.jpg (960x812, 191.09K)

Sweet thanks, saving that.

Actually, comments are stating this is still a 'sanitized' version for normies, minus any threatening theories I assume.

The things removed from the CIA version were mostly blank pages between chapters

saw two albino cobras move the stones telepathically, i was on 7grams of mushrooms and a button of peyote. my eyes were closed

What about the evidence of a wall around the outer pyramid that contained water? Basically the theory is that they led water from the Nile to the pyramid to move the materials and not just manually pushed with logs and oil. They would flood water around it higher and higher to get the materials closer to the top. The inner workings of the pyramid work as a hydraulic pump.

sentinelkennels.com/Research_Article_V41.html

The brain generates consciousness.

>If it wasn't a burial chamber what purpose did it serve?
If it was a burial chamber, why wasn't anyone buried in it?

Are you suggesting we should use stem cells to cure whores?

Attached: 1633827116619.jpg (984x1024, 111.09K)

Good one user, checked