QRD on the Bogdanovka massacre Romaniabros?

timesofisrael.com/romanias-homegrown-holocaust-80-years-since-forgotten-bogdanovka-massacre/

Attached: C0F6E4CC-5EE6-48F6-A9F2-D05AC15A6506.jpg (1170x2032, 537.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2021/11/19/romania-passes-bill-mandating-holocaust-and-jewish-history-education-in-all-high-schools/
youtube.com/watch?v=cMqgKiHc3KE&t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More globalist guilt pandering

pretty based if you ask me

I've never heard of this one.
I've heard of the massacre in ukraine. that's famous, but this one is worse. strange it isn't mentioned much.

Wow based.
They should do it again.

>”Yes is this Marshal Antonescu?”
>”Hello Marshal. Gas them”
>*click*

Attached: 8C65BB8E-B55E-43BC-B07B-2C2016512983.jpg (500x500, 50.76K)

You aren’t the only one lol
> Carried out in Romanian-occupied Ukraine by Romanian soldiers, Ukrainian regular police, and local ethnic Germans, the Bogdanovka massacre has largely been ignored by historians, along with Romania’s “distinct” role in the genocide of Europe’s Jews.

>“I’m embarrassed to say, that I had no knowledge of that atrocity,” Efraim Zuroff, the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s chief Nazi-hunter, told The Times of Israel in reference to Bogdanovka.

Based pickpockets.

No idea since all of this was rarely discussed about anywhere, outside of some very basic stuff in school.
But (((they))) have been working to change that
>algemeiner.com/2021/11/19/romania-passes-bill-mandating-holocaust-and-jewish-history-education-in-all-high-schools/

Attached: 1643418703802.png (560x504, 681.23K)

fucking romanian subhuman dogs

you goyim are like feral niggers to us, thank god we have nukes

yea they have their annual oy vey shoah memorials and shit especially in bucharest, where the 'jewish discrict' was ransed by the iron guard.

And while nobody fucking cares most of the time, it has to be said that iron guard was based 90% of the time, but their fucking sperg moments, especially destroying the jewish district, is effectively what fucked them.Minorities historically in romania are not lousy for the vast majority of time, including jews, maybe excluding gypsies(but nobody cares about them), so that's why when a group targets them publicly it receives backlash from the entire population, including those who don't give a shit.

For the people who are against (((them))): the best thing to do is to stop giving them attention, because your attention is their weapon into your victimization and shame.TO this regard, sage

youtube.com/watch?v=cMqgKiHc3KE&t=26s

>“I’m embarrassed to say, that I had no knowledge of that atrocity,”
So he just made it up.

Attached: 1572208820340.jpg (850x400, 66.56K)

you're the lowest of the low

All those countries/city states/nations expelled or went against the Jews at one point or another. No other nation/ethnicity had been treated this way since the dawn of humanity. Every nation's regardless or race and religion, language, or geographical positon has the biggest conspiracies against good as jews being evil. But everyone else is the problem. Every argument falls, you only need to mention this. There cannot just be coincidences around the world for thousands upon thousands of years involving the same group as being evil. Seethe and cope, no matter how close you will ever be to destroying the world, you VILL lose in the end, defeated by Christ and there is nothing you can do. All the killings, nation wrecking, miscegenation, humiliations everything Christ will wash away from the world giving us eternal bliss at his side. You however VILL pay and that makes you double down on everything with spite and hate like a tantrum throwing child but it still does not matter, Christ is with us. Eat shit soulless carcasses.

it never happened but jews deserved it

Oy vey.

Attached: 1643363083085m.jpg (1015x1024, 141.82K)

sad!

Romania is more boring without those jewish communities.

The Romanians were extremely brutal with the Jews, they're just overshadowed by Germany

if by boring you mean better in every way then yes