Girlfriend might get vaxxed

My girlfriend is going to a concert at the end of next month and they require attendants either be vaccinated or asymptomatic for two weeks. How can I convince her to stay pureblooded?

Attached: 1643152511825.jpg (601x794, 48.53K)

Beat her into submission, user.

>Going to concerts
Ok depends what type
But if you say you go to cringe shit you're NGMI

>Pureblooded
Every day ameriscum make this shit dumber and dumber.

If she is willing to take a deadly vaxxine because of some stupid concert why are you still with that stupid cunt?

get a new girlfriend you dumb stupid faggot

Already do, she gets off to it. I'm gonna tell her that she's not getting it if she trusts my judgment, and if she does, I might just leave her.
Some whore named Marina, at least I know it's only gonna be roasties and fags
Kill yourself

Why do antivax virgins keep larping? None of you have girlfriends or have even seena vagina.

You muttscum. The only pure blood in you is nigger blood! Hahahaha! Fucking die you ugly greasy fucking ameriSCUM

She's ignorant about all of it, just doesn't know the extent of what's going on. She's gone without it this far at least.
We really love each other and that thought pains me, but if I can't get through to her with my will as the man of the house I'm gonna have to get rid of her.

This. Tell her to choose between the concert or you.

Give me advice or find another thread, this is 100% serious

>We really love each other
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: aytonelaugh.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Get vaxxed and then you have a chance to get a girlfriend. That is actual advice.

If scares me how much cattle is ACTUALLY influenced by taking away their mundane garbage

Only kikes laugh at love.

Barren whores aren't worth the douche needed to wash out the nigger jizz inside 'em.

Attached: vax--children_of_men.jpg (1037x1325, 278.26K)

Time for your booster, frog

Attached: Capture.png (300x284, 14.6K)

Damn.

Go fuck a refugee in paris

Go tell facebook shill, slide elsewhere faggot.

(herbs n spices)

Attached: 1613023962242.gif (218x228, 1023.63K)

this a Niel Young Concert?

I'm ready to wage war on the unvaccinated. Enough of this babying of you cowards. You're pussys, you're scared, you're ignorant

If she doesn’t follow your lead, it demonstrates she doesn’t trust you, so you should dump her. She will betray you in tougher times, and now times are still good

yeah, she will lose respect for you user. she selected you to make decisions for her and now look at whats happening. she thinks you are wrong.

I was gonna tell her that, basically I'll run down the situation with omicron and the statements released by the manufacturers and vax corporations and tell her that if she trusts my judgment she won't get it. If she betrays my word I'll drop her.

If she doesn’t want to stay PUREBLOODED then you are just as much a liability as her because your weak ass should welcome the opportunity for her to show her true colors so you can stop wasting your time. My girl would never think of getting the vax because she’s not a vapid concert goy. Any guy who stays with a vaxxie deserves everything that happens to them.

She's not gonna make it if she takes it. And you won't be able to have kids with her. She probably already took it and not telling you. It's really shoes how silly she is to take an experimental injection proven to cause damage and not stop transmission just so she can watch some meth heads play some music..You girl is showing herself to be peak retard.

just offer her a heaping dollop of horsepaste and a cup of her own piss to wash it down, retard

>we really love each other
She doesn’t even respect you cuck

Print off a fake vax card and gift it to her

you should absolutely do that
she doesn't deserve you

Already got my booster. Keep on seething incel. Meanwhile I will have a nice dinner tonight with my girlfriend in a nice restaurant and then have sex. Things you will never experience in your life.

It's not that she rhinks I'm wrong, it's that I haven't even brought it up yet in this context. We're seeing each other on Tuesday, I'll have to talk to her then. She already respects me and does what I say, I just hope this doesn't end up hurting

you better find something better to do than a concert then. post update on tuesday..

By fighting her over it. If you intend to have babies with this woman, it is vital that she remains pureblood. Otherwise she is comprimised and your baby will bea mudblood.

A worthless concert isn't worth it.

How offen do you fuck her and how wild?

She respects me a lot, she's listened to everything else I've said this far. Just depends on what happens when I drop this on her.
I will, I'm just anxious about this. I'll use the same picture once I do.

Lol you thought that was going to be your last booster? Ahhahahahahahahah fucking idiot. You will be getting a booster fix several times a year, every year for the rest of your useless fucking life.

yeah we are ganna get another booster in like 2 months.

When we're not working, around 3-4 times a day. Sometimes it's slower and sensual, other times I make her cum a few times. She's sensitive and I last a long time, good combo but she says she gets overstimulated sometimes

Tell her that lots of women are having changes in their periods after getting the vaccine.
If she wants kids in the future, this is how you get her.

Your stupid girlfriend is a liability and the world is better off with her sterilized.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-063138.png (720x1076, 326.11K)

Antivax virgin cope. Maybe I will get another booster at some point, I don't care because I am not a retarded scared sheep. Meanwhile you will die alone, a virgin, impotent from chinkflu. You won't be around to see how all you antivaxxer sheeple were wrong and let yourself be led into a cult like hysterical scared chickens.