WTF THESE GUYS ARE REAL???

what are the political implications when you realize these fuckers are real?

Attached: wtf.jpg (638x480, 41.17K)

Would you throatfuck that chick?

the archons? is that what those are? i never actually saw those movies.

They where sex demons. Movie is based and shits on coomers.

They are called "Cenobites" and they are essentially lords of Hell. Call them demons or angels, but their focus is punishment of those who do wrong. In this sense, one could surmise they are allegorical representations of the Universal forces that regulate Natural Law, Karma, God's Law, etc.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_041436.png (1118x629, 655.59K)

There's a book written by catholic priest called, "Of Incubi and Succubi" that claims to be a true story that talks about that stuff. From my research, it was a really popular subject and there was a lot of debate about it in the 17th century. Mostly stuff about corpse fucking, but also stuff that later on became, "spirit cooking" and moonchild stuff that the current elites seem to be into.

probably are literally real, imo. at least the most powerful people on earth believe they're real. that priest wrote part of it in latin, the dirty parts, to keep it hidden from the eyes of the non priests of the time

ah, so archons

I put together a team...

Attached: lost_boys_the_cast_51815l.jpg (400x500, 228.37K)

Cool post bro

Oh yeah she's just my type. I'd throat fuck her to death, user. Like In A Serbian Film

In the films, there is a puzzle box called the Lament Configuration, which when solved opens the doors to Hell. This represents people who lust after forbidden pleasures, and go to extreme lengths to fulfill their wrong desires. In the films, guilty people who open this pseudo-Pandora's Box are soon visited by the Cenobites, the lords of Hell, who rip them apart in a visceral fashion; but innocents who manage to activate the box are spared the torment.

If you are interested, I would recommend the following as the best entries in the lengthy franchise:

>Hellraiser (1987)
>Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988)
>Hellraiser: Inferno (2000)
>Hellraiser: Judgement (2018)

The others are of varying quality, but the two originals are canon and the two sequels I mentioned are standouts above the rest.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_042337.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

The new one is going to suck ass.

>new one?
>goes to Wikipedia to learn about it
>awww shit, here we go again

Attached: muh diversity.jpg (1088x551, 159.03K)

They are trying to align it with the comics, but it won't go well - for various reasons.

You are such a pretentioupadr0s faggot

Is Pinhead a woman in the comics?

They would probably make him a black muslim transgender if they could get away with it, but of course they can't because that might cast black muslim trannies in a "negative portrayal" and of course, we can't have that.

Slide thread, saged.

Your sage had no effect, leaf.

Theyre called a lemarchand's box, that specific one is the lament.

The male Pinhead regains his morality and becomes human again.
The chick he was tormenting "replaces" him for a bit, but she sucks at being a Pinhead, and gets help from the other Cenobites.
Eventually it will lead to the chick Pinhead fighting with the original Pinhead in giant form.

The whole comic was super slow, so I don't know how they are going to fit the whole thing into a movie.

picrel

Attached: giant pinhead.jpg (1041x1600, 510.82K)

Yes, that movie franchise is based on the upstairs area at the Gemini Lounge.

cenobite here, yes OP. Real as Qanon, Reptilians and sheit.