I fixed the middle east, thank me later

i fixed the middle east, thank me later.

Attached: map1.jpg (736x583, 190.38K)

>purple
>Turkey
ONE JOB

sorry gayreek byzantium doesn't own that color

>least cockroach nation is in brown
is this map ironic?

Geopolitics isn't quite my thing but if north Afghanistan and Tajikistan are ceded to Persia then this is a great map

>Middle East
>No middle east country, the closest being Turkey

Good job you achieved geography.

You forgot to color Iberia red.

Impressive. This map can fix the Middle East wars.

Attached: 1271 - dappikm.jpg (489x499, 26.83K)

>North African from the atlantic to the egyptian delta: Berberia
Most people there have 0% Arab or Jewish genes, they just got rekt by the Arabian culture and religion, that's like saying christian south americans are spaniards because they speak Spanish.
>Arabien peninsula: Arabia
>Turkey: Byzantium
>Brown: I don't even know what country is there? Iraq? Afghanistan?
The problem why north africa will never be developed is Islam and the arab culture and a group of arab dna people, they could unironically profit from a holocaust in which they change the language to the berber one, make islam illegal and make dna genealogy tests to everyone then send anyone with more than 0.01% Arab dna to concentration camps.
And in a few decades they might become developed, except there is no way we would allow that because we force them to take loans from us or some shit.

Based, Islam and backwards ar*b culture is the worst thing that ever happened to North Africa

Sandnigger you wanna get beaten and colonized again?

maghreb isnt the middle east you dumb palestinian jewrat

maghrebbians are more apart from the arab world than russian from japanese, look at that fucking distance!! no, bu- but muh islam. stfu, go get your dick wet on images of al aqsa mosque arab swine

you deserve no land, you deserve to be conquered and destroyed by a worthless enemy as the jew

>he says as he's being colonized

holy based
arabs, as you pointed out, are from the arabian peninsula. they have lost any and all goodwill. rent is due on islam, time for drastic measures to take place. concentration camps should a bit erratic, but im all behind to ensure a drastic shift within our lifetime, period.

fuck man, you basically raped that wops ego
based

no. fuck iberians, arab incentive made north africans cross the srait of gibraltar. there was and is a lack of a natural landbridge. north africans and iberians shouldve stayed apart, arab decided to glue the head of africa to the ass of europe. islam was a virus and it was entrusted to stronk (relentless ignorrant arrogant) carriers.

this fucking disgusting dirty brown diaspora shitskin subhuman is always seething, nafri rat.

ar*bs should be under TVRK rule. they're feral animals who shouldn't be left unchecked. persia is ok. leave north africans alone, let them have their own culture not ar*b shit and no w*stern interference

Make Constantinople Greek again

seethe, dilate and kill yourself jewrab
enjoy getting gangbanged by flashbangs

>ar*bs should be under tvrk rule. they're feral animals who shouldn't be left unchecked.

great idea

t*rks banned the printing press, you are subhuman cockroaches, you would be a puppet state to arabs.

>t*rks banned the printing press
theres nothing left of that history, turks are the most developed middle eastern state on this planet, what did arabs accompolish?

turks can be brave, arabs hide behind minbars and bushes
theres deeper resemblence betwee an arab and a roach than a turk and roach, get your bias straightened out piece of shit