Congratulations for Truckers for ending their careers

the only thing that will come out of this sperging protest is many truckers losing their jobs faster by being replaced by cheaper immigrant workers who won't protest mandates, and eventually they will also be phased out in favor of automated robot trucks.
I know the MAGA crowd goes all goo goo ga ga over this "le based" protest, but in the end robot trucks don't honk, and robot trucks don't need to get paid.
this isn't even about the vaccine mandates, it's simply about proving the world how inefficent truckers are in maintaining supply chains.
it's over for truckers, nice seeing you fellas... you won't last this decade.

Attached: ogi-hyundai-trailer-drone[1].jpg (1200x630, 82.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmcyZM6U1o8
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self driving trucks will be out in 2 more weeks

>forgets to hide flag
Intern shills out in full force toady.

HOLY SHIT THEY MADE LOOT BOXES A REAL THING

>jew
your saying the trucker movement is bad? oh then it must be good then. get fucked rabbi

Making the mother of all omelettes here, Jack. Can’t fret over every egg!

Attached: FA6AFE34-CEE5-4587-8AEB-37984BA8797F.jpg (592x518, 21.74K)

Sneed's feed and seed.

Attached: 1524576138741.png (640x480, 75.29K)

yeah nigga, like all the jobs they said they'd automate and are now crying blood for "labor shortages" because they got checked and caught lacking

we'll RND the robot trucks right here

Attached: ee1[1].jpg (1964x1964, 1.49M)

>truckers losing their jobs faster by being replaced by cheaper immigrant workers
You jews really can't help yourself being disgusting, can you?

Attached: jews mutilate the goyim.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

theres allways a simple thing you can do when they automated your job

sabotage

nobody is going to cry for a broken cargo robot

Cope and seethe more. Freedom will prevail.

>Hang an SQL injection banner off an overpass

Attached: hackerthumbsup.jpg (1300x956, 77.56K)

Why are jews so ugly?

Attached: jewpigs.jpg (942x960, 127.35K)

We hide our flags only for BBC posting

LOL

Slide thread not even trying, don't take the bait boys, sage this trash.

Attached: 1643534061192.jpg (1024x620, 70.2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XmcyZM6U1o8

>Israel
>Thread disregarded

oh man i'm going to enjoy robbing these fucking things.

Robot trucks won't take the vaccine! How horrible. If I order something from the mail, it will be processed by an unvaccinated robot. It could infect me through the package I order.

you think they will care? acceptable losses, no need for wagie.

>358844165
Good luck with that.
America's economy is drying up you'll have to rely on your own.

even fucking better mate, i get to live my mad max fantasy and not be bother by the pigs

>no food gets delivered
>urbanites starve to death
See it all works out for the best in the end.

At that point you’re going to have to just start paying people to do nothing

It's just like when autopilot were implemented and replaced pilots.

Attached: pilot.jpg (640x427, 69.4K)

pretty much this, who in the fuck would care for an Amazonbot getting torched ?

Attached: hitchbot.jpg (600x600, 93.44K)

>Israel
Go suck some more blood kike

Who puts chains on the tires Schlomo?

psyop thread

No one has any answer to a proper LIDAR /IR yet for operating in really shitty winter conditions, once they crack that maybe but for now human operator still needed

Nah, they will go with a jewish solution. automated machine guns that shoot anyone who gets close. The acceptable losses will be the occasional wagies who are unloading them.

>robot trucks hahah! *sticks out tongue*
well then those trucks gonna have to compete with... $1 a mile rail ;)
best laid plans of mice and men fucking faggot

I don't care if it helps the shipping cheaper.

Congratulation on governments for ending their careers

Attached: 1625874350064.jpg (225x225, 13.38K)

Yep.

Just two more weeks

checked and I for one welcome the modern age of piracy
Yarr harr me hearties

Attached: 1642630709963.jpg (200x200, 7.46K)

>haulage -- the only thing that matters
>batteries: 20% of diesel
>diesel: 500% of batteries
Okay, tranny-humanist kike.

Attached: musk--MUSK_RAT.png (1200x858, 1.01M)

Imagine your ratface, when me and boys set this crap on fire just for lulz?

>insanely expensive
>software to handle any and all situations one might encounter on the road not nearly complete enough
>lacks on board personnel to (un)load and refuel

Sure, they're all solvable problems but in the end it's like a flying car. It's possible, there are even working prototypes, but it never catched on as a broadly used thing

Attached: C98733A9-6CDA-41B6-83DF-F1969C779D68.jpg (720x541, 91.7K)

Attached: party-like-a-pirate-in-this-masterpiece-school-bus-turned-into-pirate-ship-144415_1.jpg (544x408, 32.81K)

You didn't turn off your memeflaf,
It is the last warning

Yep. We'll see self flying planes before cars. It infinitely easier.

Robot trucks will also get raided by niggers. And we already have trains which is essentially what a robot truck would be. Truckers aren't going anywhere there is a massive demand for them. I just saw a poster for 100k starting out

Underrated comment

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

Might eventually work on the American grid system, but there's no way that's working in Europe.

Everyone has an address and families.

>I know the MAGA crowd goes all goo goo ga ga over this "le based" protest, but in the end robot trucks don't honk, and robot trucks don't need to get paid.
kek

>Doesn't make explosively formed penetrators to disable the vehicles
NGMI

>but in the end robot trucks don't honk, and robot trucks don't need to get paid.
Robot trucks can also be blown up by IEDs.

>the only thing that will come out of this sperging protest is many truckers losing their jobs faster by being replaced by cheaper immigrant workers who won't protest mandates, and eventually they will also be phased out in favor of automated robot trucks.
>I know the MAGA crowd goes all goo goo ga ga over this "le based" protest, but in the end robot trucks don't honk, and robot trucks don't need to get paid.
>this isn't even about the vaccine mandates, it's simply about proving the world how inefficent truckers are in maintaining supply chains.
>it's over for truckers, nice seeing you fellas... you won't last this decade.

You didnt even bother to hide your flag.

Attached: seething kike.png (448x538, 75.44K)

kikes pushing this grift here, how unsurprising.

Sneed

I think I hear your cat shitting on the bed, bubbe

Immigrant tires are kind of flat, have you noticed that? Can't make deliveries.

Come on Avi, we've seen all the PA photo shoots of the Israeli Downie Forces. We know what you look like.

I look forward to robbing those. Drop a concrete barricade off the back of a tilt deck and go to town.

Probably 20 to 30 years since the supply chain is so fucked and the chip shortages. Plus with world War 3 near by and the great resignation still in effect. Its unlikely a mass production of these or any of the other self driving models will obsolete truckers jobs. Actually due to regulations, a human driver is needed. So they will have more time on their hands until AI driving is recognized/proven safe without a human.

It's really this simple.
There is no political solution to the problems caused by those in power and their minions today. They ALL need to be reminded that there are consequences to their actions.

DAM they got us how will we ever slow down trucks now.

so two more weeks?

I can hear you malding from here. If you think self-driving trucks are at all feasible you're a tech illiterate moron.

Automated machine guns will be updated to shot Jews exclusively.

I'm just saying. Go ahead and fire all the truckers and whatever else. They will simply hunt you down. That's what I'd do.

ugly souls form for themselves ugly bodies

Attached: IMG_20220107_090237_417.jpg (480x549, 35.54K)

Any day now, kike. Don't forget your butler robot announce 70 years ago.

I mean it isn’t hard to imagine a little bit of hunger leading to “grassroots demand” for the government to take over transportation with infinite brrrr

Truck drivers don't just drive the trucks, they also secure them.

Attached: schlomo.jpg (640x320, 100.03K)

So that whole thing with Epstein, Maxwell, Wexner, and Mossad, whatever happened there?