Why are Indians the master race of tech?

What's their secret?

Attached: images.jpg (474x314, 20.29K)

Good morning sir

Good morning sirs!

>t. pajeet diaspora

Good morning, Sir. Doing the needful

they actually don't know shit they just follow learned steps thats it.

>Do you have code? Plz send code so I can finish college class and not bring shame on my red dot family. Pls help

-The Indians

They are a slave race and coding is a job only a slave could enjoy.

>t. coping McDonalds employee who flip burgers all day

Good morning sirs

Attached: 1643465461407.jpg (750x911, 78.76K)

Good morning good sirs, I hate rat bastard bitch niggers! BTW we north Indians are pure Aryan!!!

They aren't, they are the mexicans of tech. Faggot.

>pajeet quality
>masters
pick just the one

>The Japs, another slave race

>the jew fears the samurai

There must be a few hyper intelligent poo’s who can actually code themselves right?

Keep seething techcel. Every person I know who went into programming is regretting it.

Attached: coding serfs.jpg (4000x2666, 2.14M)

They desperately want to overcome poverty and want to stand out, so they learn to earn.

>What's their secret?
The mafia.

you can work for lower wages if you don't need indoor plumbing

No it's true. Coding is basically the worst hell imaginable. If you disagree you are not human or have zero experience.

They're really not. It's just that the tech education industry here is booming, and with a population size like this it creates an incredible supply of cheap tech labor. When the pool is that big some of them inevitably turn out to be really good but the vast majority are plane-crashing third-rate software writers. Barely good enough to write working code.

Attached: pepe_glassesSmall.png (150x146, 32.1K)

My neck hurts just looking at these bright, promising idiots

>What's their secret?
working for 10% of a real salary.

Kek Indians are fucking retarded, every Indian kid in my CS program was a complete idiot. I'll never forget some Indian kid in my stats class needed my help with homework in like the second week of class, with the most simple problems even a nigger could probably figure out. I gave him the wrong answers and he dropped the class about a month in. If It weren't for websites like chegg and stackoverflow most Indians wouldn't get through the first semester of any CS program.

>The samurai fears the BBC

Attached: 1643335595556.webm (700x392, 2.86M)

I disagree. Writing tests is the worst hell imaginable, but writing code itself and solving probllems is what I enjoy

>British influenced land
>English speaking
>18b population
>cheap labor
I wonder why

He didnt relax

>I gave him the wrong answers

Attached: 1.jpg (323x241, 7.9K)

>the samurai
We invented incel. This is the 日本 version of kangs

Attached: 1637271108367.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

that manlet is clearly no samurai

>What's their secret?
lying ... lot of lie

Attached: 1642993873143m.jpg (768x1024, 115.34K)

and you'd know about lying, right, moshe?

>wong

wtf are you talking about
the fact that it hurts your brain doesn't mean no one can enjoy it
t. working as dev since 2014 and loving it

Attached: 1641882897264m.jpg (1024x694, 55.83K)

average 98iq so they can perform generic repetitive action that's slightly more technical than mechanical operations for the chinese.

Attached: cartcorrall.jpg (900x600, 94.59K)

Hit a nerve, poojet?

If country with 10.000.0000 population has 100.000 smart people living there...
How many smart people live in country with 1.500.000.000 population?

They have no shame

no, moshe
i'm a straight white male
you'll never get to me

I meant 10.000.000 population....

Kek

Attached: 1606750124719.jpg (829x1000, 172.9K)

high intellect not keeping up today, moshe?

If you've ever had to wrangle Pajeets, you'd question whether or not they can even do this. I've given them such detailed instructions that I might as well have written the entire application myself, and they *still* manage to find a way to poo it up.

Coding with people that are more stupid than yourself is the worst hell imaginable. That's probably y sirs can even stand it. There's noone stupider than poojeet on the team. Coding on your own is fun as hell.

Exactly this. They don't actually know much real IT, they follow scripts. Just watch a few videos of those guys fucking with scammers. Jeets are fucking retards.

Good morning sir!

POO IN THE LOO JAPAN WOMEN WILL GET ANAL RAPED BY NIGGERS> FUCK JAPAN.