I'm non-white and against Corona Vax...

I'm non-white and against Corona Vax. There's a protest in the city today but I feel like if I go there and support the protest, I'm basically also supporting the far right.

This is why the white pride movement is basically a jewish trick to divide the anti-establishment. We all could be protesting right now but whitey cheesed me off.

Attached: 1643454307421.png (500x584, 476.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPEHm2x8bdE&ab_channel=Dr.ToddGrande
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not fooling anyone dorean. Sage

Wow what stupid fucking post. I’m glad you wasted your time typing that dumb shit out, you dumbass shitskin, subhuman retard.

Not an argument really. For a white incel, I expected a better response.

>I'm basically also supporting the far right.
What do you have against the right?

Attached: IMG-20220130-WA0000.jpg (124x125, 1.99K)

That they're against my color of skin?

Like these two retards.

It’s more than just about skincolor

Attached: 2D439A63-1C07-475D-8EF8-1D694BA7DBF1.jpg (1280x930, 166.84K)

Anyway, yea, the "white pride" is basically a jewish psyop.

DAT HOOKAH

real incels don't go out and stay at home, you should go out and support the right, they will appreciate you joining and maybe even use you on the front for show to lügenpresse, some of them may even consider being less racist, you can only win by joining
but don't become a pathetic shitskin like one time in a german village there i saw a black dude born there in a neonazi gang with a t-shirt on with following text: "ich schäme mich für meine Hautfarbe" (i am ashamed of my skincolor)

Attached: 1613895094303.jpg (480x374, 47.77K)

I don't have to convince you. The evidence is clear. You will always be taboo and people will not support you. That's the result of your efforts.

>This is why the white pride movement is basically a jewish trick to divide the anti-establishment

Do you realize you're my pet? Dumb ungrateful monkey. You should be WORSHIPPING Jews.

You'll be fine. The meme about racists being tolerant of other racists is true, especially in muttland, they know that no one has a claim to that disgusting place.

> feels
Show tits or gtfo

Whether you're a mongol, an abo, or a fucking hammerhead shark, standing up against vaccine tyranny is your holy duty.

Attached: 1641254304415.jpg (680x531, 56.48K)

Nigger? Nigger.

Listen, the overton window has shifted so drastically, that basic foundational ideals of freedom and liberty are coined fascist, racist, and supremacist. If you believe freedom is worth fighting for, you if believe in the ideal of liberty, then these terms should mean nothing to you. Do not be afraid, the extremists are the ones telling you that advocating for your civil liberty is far right extremism. Do not reason with extremists.

Attached: 1643312802148.jpg (1560x1115, 482.16K)

Yep

LARP OR RETARD. MEMEFLAG HIDDEN SHOW UP MORON IF THE PROTEST IS AGAINST VAX BS AND MANDATES THAN THE PEOPLE SHOWING UP ARE ONLY GONNA BE MAD AT YOU IF YOU ARE FOR THE BULLSHIT. GO OUT IN THE REAL WORLD AND REALIZE THAT LIKEMINDEDNESS TRUMPS COLOR 100% OF THE TIME

>enter thread
>download OP pic
>leave thread

oh fuk, nevermind, op is fake and gay, should have fucking noted. classic demoralization shill, fields.

If I saw her irl I would have an autism attack

>posts feet joi camwhore

Attached: culture.jpg (1024x576, 162.16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FPEHm2x8bdE&ab_channel=Dr.ToddGrande

>This is why the white pride movement is basically a jewish trick to divide the anti-establishment
you're right bro; that's mainly why this site is still up
I'm only unironically racist, because it gives me keks. In reality I like all the colours and essentially call everyone a nigger including myself.
I'm here to help see the far-right that we can build bridges and help each other out. This doesn't mean that we're all the same though. There are differences but it's the differences that make life interesting. Tomato, tomahto

Under rated post

THOT image, vax slide thread. You know what to do boys. Give it the ol herbs n spices.

Attached: 1643530973485.png (672x743, 475.49K)