How I became the boss of a multi million dollar co

Can't say who I am for obvious reasons. I just feel like self reflecting at the moment.

> Applied as an intern in co
> Did poorly in the interview but knew someone who referred me
> Worked as an intern for 2 months
> Trained as a receptionist for a week
> Work as receptionist for a year
> Promoted into human resources
> Get unjustifiably fired because someone with an agenda had it out for me
> Sue the company and we settle out of court
> Run into an old buddy from the corp one day, ask what had been going on since, claimed the person who had me fired had died, everybody loved me there, I worked hard, a few phone calls were made, yada yada yada I come back
> Work in human resources for ten years
> Finally given a promotion as an agent
> At this point, I know the company like the back of my hand, I get tired of playing nice and start getting some nerve
> I go out of my way to get certain people fired for my own benefit
> I get close to the boss because of longevity and also because we're of the same age meanwhile the entire staff seemed to get younger and younger as the years went by
> After five years as an agent, the boss who inherited the company his father made, starts to get sick, he had been through many wives etc, but he never had a kid, not a single one, everybody in his family was long dead, he was miserable and made sure to make everybody miserable alongside with him

Attached: 5-19-20.jpg (1024x1024, 520.97K)

> I start to unofficially take over the majority of the work as the boss in the company, people start referring to me instead of the actual boss most of the time, I'm given raises every other three months or so, it's all good until it's not
> Boss gets smart to my goal, starts acting out, tries to stay away from me, he can't, I had long made myself an integral part of the company
> One day I just decide to put it all on the line and call out the boss on his bullshit, he of course didn't want me as boss, claimed to want another agent who didn't work half as hard as me as boss
> He tries getting me fired (again) off this bullshit lie that I hadn't been doing my job

> Over the years I had developed a fascination with technology, I knew a trick or two u can say, basically I had been screen recording absolutely everything I did at work, that wasn't it, I also had a secret microphone at all times at work for months, recording every conversation etc I had, I had endless amounts of hardrives hardrives saved with all this crap
> Boss makes his claims to the board, I bring the evidence
> Boss resigns, nobody likes him
> I become the boss of course because I practically already was one
> Become a multi millionaire closing in on becoming a billionaire

Nice blog faggot, don't care
>all fields

Props to you for being a hard working person. I know I cannot understand the mindsets of npc’s but its good when the good ones end up winning. But all of these deaths do seem fishy, kek. Congrats

Attached: EEE7DA34-F041-4EEF-B321-57CEBED19629.png (890x892, 1.41M)

What are you gonna do with all the money

tldr

/sig/ here, I actually know a little bit of psychological stuff

> After five years as an agent, the boss who inherited the company his father made, starts to get sick, he had been through many wives etc, but he never had a kid, not a single one, everybody in his family was long dead, he was miserable and made sure to make everybody miserable alongside with him

this seems genuine, it seems like you did the right move to remove him. Evil but also miserable people stand to destroy everyone around them, and in certain cases such as yours its good to remove them, to attack them. You did well for saving your company.

I wouldn't consider myself a nice guy, I'm ruthless and cold, it's why I succeeded

Invested in the company, invested in stocks, bought every car I wanted, traveled the world more times than I can count, lots and lots of prostitutes, idk, the usual rich person stuff basically,

Either help fund a pro-white state under the table (buy land,fortify/arm it, grow mass amounts of food and be able to store it, produce energy, have buildings for people to live and work in) or stop jerking yourself off

by your hostile actions for removing a faltering boss you most likely are karma positive since the company survives. Ruthlessness can also be used for good. And I think in your case this was so. Weak and miserable people are a danger to all and shouldnt be near executive functions.

>I had been screen recording absolutely everything I did at work, that wasn't it, I also had a secret microphone at all times at work for months, recording every conversation etc I had, I had endless amounts of hardrives hardrives saved with all this crap
This is the key, recording everything. I have enough to sink my entire company if they try to pull vax mandate on me. Various federal regulations not being followed. People in high places will go to prison if they cross me. I'm eagerly awaiting the moment they try to spring it on me. While you are in it for the money and greed, I just want to watch it all burn. I want it to be their own fault, they have to light the match.

I didn't know if I'd call him evil, he died six years after I took over, nobody respected him because he didn't earn anything, he had been losing the company money for years until I stepped in the way, he never found purpose in his life or felt like he filled the shoes of his father, I did what had to be done though, so be it

You aren’t ruthless and cold lmao. Real ruthlessness and coldness would be literal assassination accidents or corporate terrorism. I plan on doing corporate terrorism once i use the capital system to my advantage if demon world doesn’t lift off before. Free legal tender printing press goy bucks in someones mom’s basement.
Normal npc stuff kek

Attached: 8DF4C8A8-59A9-4B40-89B2-5F9800A7D3E2.jpg (800x600, 135.56K)

its part of transactional analysis, but also speaking to his general state of mind. You cannot have someone leading a company with a depressive script such as he does, for it will bring ruin. You probably gained karma for removing him but be careful not to let it run out, its better to just get a wife and not sleep around with prostitutes. Enjoyment of cars and vacations is permitted endlessly though.

Weak, evil, degenerate, etc. those people can be removed and you will gain cool benefits for it, for you help the people at your company more so.

Attached: 970977132-9780141040271.jpg (248x380, 22.73K)

There's one thing tho, and I say this with first hand knowledge, these corps have enough money to do literally anything they want, it didn't happen in my line of work, but I heard stories from other places where a person would all of a sudden go missing, or suddenly "die" ..all the higher ups always pretended like they never heard of these "rumors" ..but from my experience, I wouldn't be surprised if everything I heard was true. Idk, sometimes it feels like I'm being watched, it's a cold world out there, it truly is

Recorded conversations without consent of parties in a non public setting.

That's illegal in... Most states? Either fake larping or nobody realized that....?

True its the ruthless that succeed. I many moons ago worked for a big corporate. I was doing well, making shitloads, driving an Aston Martin and climbing the ladder. Bonded with another guy my age on a similar trajectory. Over a boozy lunch I confided in him that he was the only guy I trusted at the Corp. Ill never forget what he said, he looked me dead in the eye and said "mate I like you too, but never think of me as a friend. If the opportunity ever comes up, I'll gladly stab you clean in the back and use your dead body as a pedestal to climb one rung higher on the ladder. Just the way it is". That shocked me but his honesty woke me to my own naivety. I knew I wasn't the stabbing type so resigned a couple weeks later to pursue a new career. I now drive a Kia, and make fuck all (well actually nothing right now due to vaxx mandates), but I regret nothing. I just knew I wasn't the ruthless millionaire type.

so the higher up you get, the better and more undeserved the rewards are, the more work becomes a petty game of fingerpointing and entrapment?

That image is from thispersondoesnotexist.com

Sage

Attached: E43A1EAD-C2E7-485C-A88A-3CA78D1D9542.gif (255x255, 436.05K)

Yes, that's literally all it is, if a guy were to work his way up in a family dynasty for years, odds are that some spoiled trust fund brat will end up becoming the boss instead, it's all a matter of how u okay the game

Lying faggot

>imagine having the power and just wasting it
>Normal npc stuff kek
this

herbs

>Can't say who I am for obvious reasons.

>That image is from thispersondoesnotexist.com
>Sage
>posts image
KYS

I own a co that does trade all over the world, u think I was gonna post an actual image of myself? This is why you aren't the boss user. Stay jealous.

Yeah you are
The typical dick i love to see dead.
Soon brother soon
Filthy jew

This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read.
It’s obviously written by a person that has no clue about how corporate actually governance works.
It’s a work of complete fiction. Dumb.

Attached: 9BB694AD-83B9-4136-B82D-FC7F144B44D6.jpg (561x669, 75.7K)

You not mentioning that the image was created by an AI is already damning enough… seethe
Cope…

Illegal in the eyes of the law, no such thing as "illegal" in the eyes of the board where things actually matter, I burned him to the ground with undeniable evidence, he resigned himself, it really was just as simple as hooking myself up with a microphone and recording, that's all that it took

kek, you actually read all that shit.

Funny, tell me more about how I know nothing about the very office I'm currently sitting in, I can post all types of pics if u really want them smarky

>type 'blogspot.com' into search bar
>end up on /pol

How?

Ull never be a real woman

LARP semd money to me then if not fake