There you have it leaf/pol/

There you have it leaf/pol/.

>they think it says “white man bad”
>what it really says is “nonwhites don’t give a shit about freedom”

Attached: 09504A83-FE3C-4613-A19E-95AD04CC5DE4.jpg (1125x867, 155.18K)

Long before covid I told myself I could never live in Canada. You are a dying people ruled by neo libs. You don't need to fire back. The same thinking is taking hold here in Ireland too.

>“nonwhites don’t give a shit about freedom”
No shit that's why they want them to replace you

who is they?

>and why that’s a good thing

Also it’s all about white supremacy. This article doesn’t even mention COVID or vaccine hesitancy.

Attached: 99D1D482-C0C1-40D5-BBE8-DD3CDC1A2EF1.jpg (1125x1797, 1.16M)

And you faggots better be prepared to take back Ireland when it reunifies!

Economically, brexit has made that come closer. I dont think anyone in ireland gives a single fuck about the North anymore.

>asians working while whites play around with their big truck horns
seems right, this is why the chinese are going to win

who gives a shit

white power

A lot of the most vehemently leftist people on this Earth I have encountered are the Irish. I do not know why. And I mean stupidly so. I was even once handed a communist book by an Irish acquaintance and I googled the author and it was literally just some kike talking about how all the races should mix and we should have a one world government. Of course, the book never mentions how kikes will rule over this sub class of human, but why do Irish fall for this shit so hard? Doesn't it legitimize what the British have done to you for all these centuries?

Attached: S0YOhH5s7Jhg.jpg (474x494, 30.85K)

They really don't desu. Every protest I went to since the beginning of the plandemic has been 98% white. Total slave underclass. It's no wonder libshits want 400,000 of these fucks a year, they could be in power forever.

Attached: 1617802679663.jpg (1172x1200, 144.3K)

>The thing you like isn [insert race//religion/gender/political iedology that is diamterically opposed to yours] fallacy

Attached: scared jew kike.jpg (782x730, 136.38K)

Most Irish people have never experiended hardship. Never had to live amongst undesirables. And live in a society where keeping your head down and not being seen to cause a fuss is the most important thing.

The media line is the opinion you must hold for a lot of these people. Urbanites must get the rope

Tf you on about upside down shlomo

What the fuck does this even mean?
The freedom convoy needs to be more orientally decorated?

>Shitskins
>Working
Go back to Indian you brown piece of trash

I thought the convoy was bad?
Why must shitskins feel included in something bad?

>that's why they want them to replace you
Kek. This.

The reason why they import poos over anybody else is because they're overzealous for the rules and won't question a damn thing. I helped one out of the wreckage of his truck and he kept asking me to go back and get his phone to call the people he worked for

Attached: 1643454161387.jpg (344x342, 18.21K)

I think it's more than that. Most are from Punjab, which India wants to get rid of. Canada wants the labour in some misguided plan to get out of debt the liberals keep digging (therefore requiring more immigrants). In the end they kind of just hate white people, but those white people are still carrying the country.