The Truckers will fail

Anyone understands this except Any Forums.
Any Forums is always wrong. If you fart you'll see 3 happening threads show up. go ahead wave your cringy flags nothing will change/happen. leafniggers are bootlickers and 95% of them love Trudeau, niggers and homosexuals. this triggers the poltard who despirately craves a real happening. Sorry poljews it's another NOTHINGBURGER.

Attached: truckers_delight-2.jpg (1024x572, 178.38K)

They've already succeeded.

Attached: 1643538813857.jpg (1009x643, 113.98K)

That has to be an user, that cannot be fucking real

Attached: 1534198959872.jpg (447x438, 15.72K)

shills on overtime

Attached: EXIT KIKE ENTER REICH.gif (320x245, 1.88M)

Shhh. Hush nigger.

my fucking sides

Oh no no no

Attached: A0F63676-6E54-4277-8486-BCE807C77508.gif (500x340, 1.88M)

That has to be an user trolling

>all trucks in Canada are on Ottawa and not leaving until Trudeau leaves office
>all fuel, all food, everything, undeliverable
>in the middle of winter
I'd say the Truckers already won, and all they had to do was drive to Ottawa and honk their horns until he left
>he left before they even arrived
truckers >>> politicians

It's an user trolling, it must be.

Attached: eletrizante.gif (399x250, 85.48K)

>i cant stop crying. my wife and i
holy homosexuality

Attached: 1605234020658.jpg (932x960, 131.31K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Someone farted? Where? When?
I'm actually gonna post this.
Is that a happening too. OMG...

The truckers will fail in that they will end up strengthening those who they pretend to oppose. I say pretend since this movement has no goal or agenda. It's just noise.

>HONK HONK

Attached: 20200229_203619.jpg (183x183, 23.62K)

Dont forget your booster!
Death is milder after the seventh

This has turned the tides. Hoping it goes global

You taste the soi in salty tears. Hahaha, that has to be a troll.

people are excited to see some pushback, retard and if it makes fags cry thats even better. also the fact its the leafs of all countries makes you want to cheer them on.

Trudeau won't step down. mandates won't get lifted.
government will NEVER admit that the people have power.
they'd rather let Canada starve to death.

the message is enough.
people are fed up with their shit.
and theres many of them.

Any Forums behaving like reddit tier cringe ' WOW LETS CHANGE THE WORLD ' let's larp in our trucks and honk. what a revolution!

CANADIAN AIR FORCE, STRAFE THESE CHUDS. CALLING IN BACKUP INDIAN AND CHINESE TRUCK DRIVERS, THIS CHUDOCAUST WILL BE NO BIG LOSS, OVER.

This is a revolution of the mind. The spirit of resistance has been awakened, and no faggy "laws" will ever stop it.

There's nobody in the Parliament building dumbass. They're protesting outside an empty building. No food deliveries were ever coming because the building is empty. It's a plan so retarded only Canadian Trumpies could have come up with it.