HOW IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT IT

LOT BATCHES DO NOT COMPUTE
howbadismybatch.com/

Attached: swedenvaccinemortalitybymonth.png (745x869, 296.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20211006195800/https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-1-july-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-reg-174-for-pfizer-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-foi-21-611
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

explain to.
Imagine i am retarded because i am.

Attached: snowman-cigarette.jpg (375x667, 100.06K)

>explain to me
be patient i have autism

op is a bot

>The batches, Bourla, what do they mean?!

:)

Attached: for_rilax.jpg (475x643, 81.21K)

this certainly gives credit to the "human experiment" thing. i think they really are trying to warp speed aging research, and are trying to mask it under the guise of batch quality.

The idea this is NOT a human experiement is retard tier.
Anyone intelligent I know concluded this based on past behavior or these pyschos basically before the pandemic even started.

>*thinking intensifies*

Very close to bingo.

Attached: atrocities!!.png (565x603, 418.45K)

Certain batches of vax are associated with far higher numbers of adverse reactions.

Mike Yeadon says this is likely deliberate. (Look up his telegram channel with Robin Monotti if you want some decent science based counter narrative. He was ex Vice President of Pfizer respiratory diseases or something important like that, he knows what he is talking about and goes as far as saying that he thinks there is a depopulation agenda). Surprised Any Forums hasn't mentioned him much at all.

Any medical science fags out there? John Campbell keeps blaming adverse reactions on teh vax being injected into a vein and spike protein ending up where it shouldn't. Sounds a reasonable enough hypothesis, but I am not convinced either way.

Say there are some pop up vaccination centres with retards giving out the vax (I think I saw one run by the red cross here). Could these adverse reactions be caused by retard vaccinator nurses hitting veins a lot more often than people who know how to administer it properly?

i've been involved with healthcare, and the absolute chaos and disorganisation all of this has been subject to made me completely disregard this theory. my ears perked up a lil sumn when some user first posted the disproportionate batch/advr rates, and a little bit more once they started pushing for jabs for

this is bullshit, hitting a vein just accelerates the process by a shitload, but even a "perfect" lnp-mrna injection wil distribute all over your body.

Like I say, I am not convinced either way.

It makes sense, hit a vein and you get spike protein fast tracked to your heart muscle. (I have seen a few reports of mycoarditis, where they say they tasted metal right after being injected). But I could imagine it happens without hitting a vein as well. There was a Japanese study autopsying bodies showing lipid nanoparticles ended up all over the body, especially ovaries.

Boomer Campbell is so close to waking up to the scam right now, but he never quite gets past the tipping point.

yeah, maybe consider picrel.
Not playing jew games was always the better option it seems.

Anyway.. bump

Attached: 1584836421778.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

All the data I have seen correlates adverse events against batch rather than geographical location or any other factor. This would seem to suggest it is purely down to the formulation of said batches rather than operator (which would result in a far more randomised distribution). Not sure what the situation is elsewhere but here in the UK each batch is supposed to be analysed prior to release by the regulatory authority MHRA as a condition of emergency authorisation. Surely the results of these analyses would be subject to FOI queries, seeing as it is a matter of public interest and they are purchased at the public's expense.

web.archive.org/web/20211006195800/https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-1-july-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-reg-174-for-pfizer-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-foi-21-611
just ask them, but be sure to archive the answer. this one where they asnwer a question about the japanese biodistribution data is no longer on the website :)

>absolute chaos and disorganisation
You are confusing pleb minions with the people at the top.
Which is a large detriment to their plans, but does not mean it's not their plan.
Salk wrote in 1973 they would do this.
They are doing it.

You don't need a perfect operation to gain a lot of valuable information.

you're exactly right. You never trust the devil - it is a principle and comes first.

what is "biverkningar"??

you use brackets too much

Attached: interesting.png (250x241, 26.59K)

Sneed

Not it.
There are already mRNA vehicles that trial "anti-aging" functions, and they are completely different in pharmacokinetics. They are involved in turning off certain genes, and getting the ribosomes to somehow produce telomerase, and get it to continue expanding the telomeres by repeating sequences.

These """vaccines"""" are focused on perfecting a process of gene editing and reverse transcription via RNA dependent RNA polymerase.
The primary result they are hoping for is targeted sterilization.
The secondary result would be, obviously, gene editing. If you manage to control gene expression and inhibition on demand, you control the planet forever.

People would have to submit to any demand, if they want to continue functioning.
People would have to submit to any demand, if they want to replicate.
People would be pliable, you could breed populations of neurotic people, passive people, rapidly aging people, sterile people, fanatical people. The possibilities are endless.

Side effects