How to cure my rage?

I'm already a dedicated Christian. I pray all the time. Maybe God's help will manifest as Any Forumss advice on dealing with rage?

Attached: 2twocoooooops.jpg (458x460, 75.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanfit.fandom.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take the atheist pill and become a optimistic nhylist.

Jesus taught peace and acceptance. Turn your rage into something positive. Plant a tree or volunteer to work at a food bank. Remember.. Jesus was the King of Peace.
The only way to heaven is through Jesus.
BLESSED BE THE LAMB

Do you own a bullwhip? Do you own a nigger?

I feel my rage user. Like God is showing me the root of it, and all of it for what it is. I'm an angry 30 year old man. I feel I wased my 20s, and rage is how it comes out. I wish it to be gone, I pray for it tot be gone, but i've been going in circles for years.

Feeling anger is normal. You just have to not act in rage. Know when to step back and reevaluate.

Christianity is honestly just the lesser evil of evils. The world isn't the same anymore. A lot of people deserve death.

Why do you assume anger is bad? Jesus got angry. Righteous anger exists and it is a logical response to this clown world

Listen to Alan Watts.

Today I was yelling in my apartment. Barking nasty threats at people who aren't here. I'm sure my neighbor can faintly here it from the apartment above.

I suppose it would be hyper-thyroid? I've suspected it for various reasons over my life. I went bald early too. Just an angry lonely guy.

Attached: 1638731358645.jpg (899x1024, 64.01K)

eat a dick

Kek, fitting

Yeah or hypo-Thyroid. Either or they will affect your mood. Kelp will help until you can get a doctors appointment. Seriously will change you life if your thyroid is a problem.

You need to pray that God give you a light to follow to try and fix the focus of your anger. Just a tip, user.

Ignore
Christ did not teach peace and acceptance. Christ taught love.
Love is not always peaceful. Evil needs to be destroyed. Tolerance has allowed things to get this far.
Do be mindful of how you seek to fight evil though.
What type of Christian?

Attached: 1454654979407.png (1288x1732, 655.75K)

Eat more beef.

What do you pray about?

potion sella. im going into battle and i require your finest potions.

Smoke weed and have a wank.

Why don’t you try getting off /pol you fucking retard. Just don’t even watch the news if you were actually serious about not being angry all the fucking time.

This site changed me

It never goes away, wrongs need to be righted, if you are truly angry you need to channel it, the alternative is to become a broken bitter man who will snap and kill randoms one day

I feel that makes it worse.

Drink Holy Basil tea. Also known as Tulsi. Reduces cortisol secretions.

>Life crisis make me mad
Fuck I wasted good advice on a normie fuckwit

I have this issue a lot. Cbd honestly helped but before that I used to just do jumping jacks or chew beef jerky. I have had like a full body rage at the flip of a switch my whole life and spending energy quickly helped as well as cleared my head.

this is why leaving people to read the bible on their own, is dangerous. if there are certain facts, lets say A, B, C and D which are all decoded into parables and allegories and the reader decides to take matters into their own hands having no clue how to properly approach scripture (evident by taking things literally when both Jesus and Paul said that not one thing in the bible is literal, meaning there was not even a literal Jesus or Paul..), it may lead to the reader perhaps (PERHAPS) discovering A, but not B, C and D. therefore, that person will build his foundations on A wihtout any respect to B, C and D and not only that, will probably introduce contradictory doctrines against B, C and D.

and that is exactly what is happening here.

Jesus WAS NICE to the sheep. He did NOT murder the harlot. He did not condemn the tax collectors.

There is a difference between sheep (human) and non-sheep (wolves, non-humans). There is fact A and fact B, B is that among us live non-humans clothed in human-clothings. They are "angels" we entertain unaware, angel not necessarily meaning the good guys, just spiritual beings.

Not only that, these beings have monopolized the "kingdom of heaven", which is a trance like state in which one has access to the supernatural powers. In other traditions, its called Jhana, Samadhi, Hal, etc.
These "pharisees and sadducees" Jesus is attacking, are NOT humans.
Perhaps the jewish sects initially consisted of humans, but these spiritual entities infiltrated it and made sure that no one else can enter it.
Its a power move.

Jesus said how that they have the keys to the kingdom, enter not themselves and those who would, they turn back.

Because anyone who enters non-duality, becomes 1 with God, becomes God-representative. That is what Jesus was, what Moses was.

You can buy dehydrated seaweed online too. IIRC a pound of Dulse cost me less than $20.
All refined sugar is bad for you, but drinking sugar is the worst.
High quality proteins are important (eggs, milk, beef).
4chanfit.fandom.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
Try to remove all processed foods that you can and go to whole food sources. Try to remove all GMO foods that you can. Glyphosate is not good for you.
All of the vitamins, minerals, and amino acids are important, but some are more important than others.
www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/snake-oil-supplements/
You can check out the Any Forums sticky guide for further health information.

Most people miss the fact, that Moses proclaimed to be God - in a roundabout, symbolic way, by giving God's name. The scenario was this, the allegorical Moses walked down the allegorical mountain, met with the allegorical people who then asked him, "Yo, Moe, who is your God" or "Yo, Moe, what is God's identity" or "Yo, Moe, who is God?", to which he gave the answer: "I AM".

"I am".

That is what happens when duality ceases and non-duality is established. That happens in the kingdom of heaven. All of this reality is founded upon polar opposites. There is an opposite to everything. This reality is binary, a simulation so to speak. Male/female, dark/light, near/far, hot/cold, friend/foe, good/bad, etc.
Everything is a complex compositve of dualities, just like the binary system used in computers.

The worst of this duality is this one: self/non-self aka self/others

There is a deliniation line between two poles and this line disappears when one enters the kingdom, one no longer is able to perceive the differences and one sees that ALL ARE ONE.

This is called "union with God" which Jesus referenced in John 14:20.
All are one, the allegory of the "one church" is about it. This concept can be found in ALL traditions. This concept is responsible for the golden rule - to not do unto others what you dont want to be done unto you. There is no "other". Thats an illusion. Its just you. God. One appearing as the infinitely-many.

As such, you serve God by serving God's creation, by loving your "neighbor" (which includes animals, btw.).

If there is a rapist, you are supposed to love them. If there is a gay person, you are supposed to love them. These are just other words for "tax colelctor", "prostitues".
The only thing you are allowed to resist, are those who are against unification. Jesus fought those who disallowed people to unify by entering the kingdom. Jesus fought non-sheeps, he fought wolves.
I dont mean humans with evil intent. He fought non-humans!

FPBP

Attached: 1573092542380.png (1920x1037, 1002.8K)

Don't cure it. Just channel it into something productive. Snort some pre-workout and go annihilate the squat rack.

It's very simple, being angry is a good thing, it lead to actions.

In order to stop being angry, you must act in order to stop what make u angry.

Don't identify with or put your faith in the identity in the self through your race or nationality. Put your faith in Christ as a child of God. The evil powers will have control over you and they can demoralize you when you're identified with the self. They can demoralize you through your identity in your race or in your nationality but they have no power against us or they can't demoralize us if our identity is in Christ as children of God.

Believe in Jesus and not in yourself.

and Christianity is universal, its not a religion. Being sectarian and dismissing other traditions means that you are not really a legit Christian, because you dont actually know what it means to be Christian.

the allegory of the crucifixtion is a code for the spine (33 vertebrates) and skull (golgotha).

Moses lifted up the serpent in the wildernes to cure the people, the serpent is the same serpent in the allegory of Adam & Eve. Eve "ate", which means she had sex according to Proverbs 30:20, due to being beguiled by the serpent, which is symbolic throughout all ancient cultures for LUST. the fall happened due to it. immortals cease to be immortal by engaging in sex, they turn mortal and the mode of immortality shifts from individual to collective through procreation.

The parable of the 10 virgins shows you how to enter the kigndom, the 5 wise have "oil" (cristos) in their "lanterns" (sexual organs). In other words, they do NOT eat the forbidden fruit, they have overcome the serpent (lust) - they are CELIBATES (christians).

To be a Christian means to be a Christ-bearer. Christ is another word for seed. Paul makes sure you understand that in Galatians 3:16. Christ is also "cristos", which is also the "anointing" or "oil". Its your sexual seed or essence or your "life force".
If you keep it (accept Christ), it travels up the spine into the golgotha to refine the brain there, making it powerful enough to concentrate properly during prayer (meditation) to enter the kingdom.

There is no salvation but by Christ. That does not mean Christianity from a sectarian POV, is the only legit tradition.
It just means that you can only achieve liberation, salvation, moksha, enlightenment, etc. through celibacy.

That is the CORE message. There are "christians" in budhism, taoism, vedanta, shaivism, islam, etc. Its a universal truth, its not sectarian. I would even go as far as to say that there are more Christians outside of mainstream "Christendom" than within.

>this is why leaving people to read the bible on their own, is dangerous. if there are certain facts, lets say A, B, C and D which are all decoded into parables and allegories and the reader decides to take matters into their own hands having no clue how to properly approach scripture (evident by taking things literally when both Jesus and Paul said that not one thing in the bible is literal,
Yes.
>there was not even a literal Jesus or Paul
No.
>among us live non-humans clothed in human-clothings.
There are recorded instances of this in old testament scripture. Although, if you believe the Essenes then the original old testament was lost in the first destruction of the temple.
I've gone down the scripture rabbit hole (critical vs majority vs textus receptus? septuagent vs masoretic? Samaritan pentateuch? How many codex's are there again? Lots of room for error, both unintentional and intentional, from scribes). I'm currently listening to writings from Seraphim rose. I'll take the church's perspective on things.

Dude...shut the fuck up. I was reading Grudem's systematic theology earlier. Go to babies first heretic youtube and /x/....lol

Attached: reactgifeyes.gif (400x220, 1.69M)

Fight GLOBOHOMO to the death
It will sooth you

concluding message now:
those who say be nice to others are RIGHT.
the self-proclaimed, self-righteous, condemnning "Christians" are not only WRONG, but they are anti-christ, for both not bearing the Christ (not being celibates) but also for making everyone else, who would have an interest in religion and God, be deterred due to the toxicity that Christians excude by being bigots.

The salt of the earth? No. The self-proclaimed (fake) Christians are the cancer of the earth.
Anyone who belogns to an exclusive religion (ours is true, yours is false) is a tribalistic moron.

RAPE DICK

kek.

Attached: demi2.png (479x675, 650.45K)

Heresy.

Christ is the word of God. Following Christ through His words or doctrine will lead us to the Father. His doctrine is the doctrine of self-denial. We must be selfless so we can be in Him (in His Body) or so we can believe in the one true God. The one true God is the God of the humble or the selfless while the self is the god of the proud or people who are full of themselves.

2John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We are saved when we call on the Name of the Lord.

Jesus cured it by going into the temple in jerusalem saying to them: "You are of your father the devil, you lust to murder and lie" (John 8:44)
On another occasion he made a whip with his own hands, went into the temple and threw the parasitic moneylenders and animaltraders out of it, threw their tables over and -oy vey- he ere spilling the money all on the ground

Attached: 1601003701923.jpg (720x617, 60.52K)

> Christ is the word of God. Following Christ through His words or doctrine will lead us to the Father

true and false.
true because its milk.
false because its not meat.

yes, the initial milk will draw you in. but what will set you free is the Truth, which is meat.

if you are a Christian but dont have supernatural powers (which Jesus said would qualify his true followers), than you are nothing but a miserable LARPER! this is scriptural fact. i rest my case.

Based leaf jehovahs witness with the Bible verses.

>jehovahs witness
Where did you infer that?

The cross symbolizes the doctrine of Christ. To take up our cross and to follow Him is to deny the self.

the cross = love = self-sacrifice

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Attached: hangjia-xu-3ZdSvOSlm4c-unsplash.jpg (3884x2373, 1.07M)

I'm a follower of Jesus not a follower of religion. The Lord found in my room, not in a church building.

I was an atheist who used to use Bibles pages as rolling papers for smoking cannabis before I got saved.

Read psalms and pray, ask God to fight for you so you don't have to

Channel it into something worthwhile and rage will become persistence

get revenge and keep out of harms way.

You are forgiven for raging against those who mess with you almost daily.

Attached: 1643017262483.jpg (932x1024, 263.82K)

the cross is the death, their attempt to kill him
hill the truth
yet the truth rose from the grave and their conspiracy is in vain.

Stop visiting this site. It’s intoxicating for the soul but ultimately a destructive cycle.

as an atheist, you were better of desu! now you are a bigot larping as a christian, dismissing what i wrote and regurgiating the false doctrine of the protestants, who produced not even 1 saint, showing the fruits of their doctrine is 0. without being saintly (proven by supernatural powers), there is no christianity.

not only that, you are trying to give God glory by contrasting it to your earlier days. as if now you are so much "better". this is a veiled form of holier-than-though. its self-righteousness.

yet not one thing has changed.

Attached: 1605030147098.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

workout

>The cross symbolizes the doctrine of Christ

yes

> To take up our cross and to follow Him is to deny the self.

yes, are you therefore celibate? have you denied the self?

> the cross = love = self-sacrifice

yes, again, are you celibate yet (true christian)?

> Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends

true but irrelevant in the context.

The cross looks like a sword piercing the ground.

Sword in the Bible symbolizes the Lord's words. Ground or soil symbolizes the heart of man.

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Matt 13:19 When anyone hears the word about the kingdom and doesn’t understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the one sown along the path.

Acts 17:30 “Therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, God now commands all people everywhere to repent,
Acts 17:31 because He has set a day when He is going to judge the world in righteousness by the Man He has appointed. He has provided proof of this to everyone by raising Him from the dead.”

Attached: roman-denisenko-FRwVmwtfkUA-unsplash.jpg (4633x2995, 587.24K)

A lot of anons are saying this. I'm going to try frens. Today I just felt lots of angry bouncing around in my body. Not every day is this bad.

Attached: popular cope story.jpg (521x815, 68K)

Maybe meditate and find the source of your anger. Then direct your rage at it and only it.

Attached: 1637359061460.png (1200x630, 1.71M)

I don't read Jewish propaganda. I believe in God, but not the old testament demon pretending to be God. The Bible is missing a lot of books. The book of Enoch was very interesting I wonder why it was never canonized.

Wait til 40. The rage becomes unbearable....

Attached: 1586404266911.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

The self is spiritual or the idea of the flesh not our literal flesh. Only when we're filled with the Spirit or the Author of the Scripture that we can correctly interpret the Scripture because God resists the proud or people who are full of themselves.

Water symbolizes sanctification or purification through our obedience to the words of Christ.
Win represents justification or us being filled with His Spirit.

Water into wine. We must be empty of the self so we can be filled with the Spirit.

I was going to pray the other day for the better of mankind, when i was about to pray i thought of the war in Ucraine, and i have my doubts about support the war or the peace... so i asked arround the family...
Some told me it is always better the peace, others and myself believe in the war choice... so i ended up not praying at all.
You can be confused fren! No always can we make a choice, lets pray to god for he to make a cool choice.

Attached: 1642941910458m.jpg (888x1024, 136.35K)