PIT BULL BITES GIRL'S FACE 800 TO 1000 TIMES EATS LOWER FACE 22 YEAR OLD GIRL PERMANENTLY DISFIGURED

Attached: college student.png (808x825, 800.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/local/autopsy-confirms-22-year-old-virginia-woman-was-mauled-to-death-by-her-own-dogs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

toll paid

Attached: college student2.png (526x426, 596.21K)

oy vey

Based doggo fighting the demon in her kek

Dogs had enough of her abuse. White girls just can't help themselves.

Thread is over, only downhill from here

Attached: limeira061.jpg (743x768, 145.73K)

Sometimes stupid hurts.

Attached: I guess I'll just go right in.jpg (1240x712, 72.02K)

first time the dogs eat her face

Attached: carlos237.png (265x240, 133.14K)

>can you handle my dog
>sure
>bites face off
>im suing you

Attached: 1640648289256.png (1648x1300, 1.37M)

What a mesmerizing image! Where have I seen this before?

Attached: 1640112198055.jpg (1080x1926, 615.92K)

all smiles, forever.

This sign was at the house the pit mummy was attacked?

Attached: 1640525495251.webm (302x480, 2.97M)

>smiling

yeah everything is cool here. no worries. upvote and subscribe plz.

>When a team mate decides to start friendly firing

1000% reptilian DNA

Yes.

Attached: Brazil pitbulls.jpg (1172x1032, 358.43K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

>now i see the funny side

Googling pitbull news in our native language comes up with results of death and vicious maulings.
Its the same wherever this nigger dog goes. Much like its human counterpart and best part is it goes in combination with liberal defenders of breedism and racism.

Attached: 1616937297428.png (976x1290, 1.32M)

I keep waiting for the consensus of the people to realize these dogs are defective on a genetic level. Like you say, though, they are just like niggers and too many people know of an outlier nigger that doesn't behave like a feral ape, so they dismiss everything as raycis.

Attached: Brazil pitbulls 2.png (648x2226, 1.61M)

PURELY ECONOMICAL FACTORS

You guys are so retarded and dopamine coom fuelled reactionary that it's past 20 posts in and no one noticed those are golden retrievers

Muh scary pitbull Karen boomers are pathetic

jesus fucking christ

supervillain origin story

Attached: 1620359948570.jpg (640x321, 34.08K)

isn’t there another pic of this one with the guy in the black shirt making a good reaction pic face?

They're sweethearts that have so much love to give that they're willing to smash through windows to give it.

Attached: sweet angelic window smasher.jpg (814x715, 140.12K)

>retarded jidf nigger
>too daft to realize those are the victim's dogs in her own graduation pic
>neither of them are retreivers
jesus christ i WANT to believe jews arent subhuman but yall make it so hard

What kind of strength these beasts have in order to smash a car window...

This one?: You know it's gruesome when even a Brazilian is a little horrified.

Good to see her boyfriend decided to stay with her ever after her face was ripped apart.
Judging by that photo, the dog had a wild day.

probably cold enough plus dogs dont feel pain

holy shit
oy vey the dog clearly wasnt kosher

yes it is
those are her dogs she was walking into the house of a new client she was dog sitting

based

>wanna know how i got these scars??

yes, bring this man another fluffy blanket, that will help him

I don't quite understand what is going on here. It doesn't look like an attack, its like the dog is trying to fork them, not fight them. Funny tho

it should be legal to mercy kill someone in circumstances like this. Jesus christ. Absolutely no quality of life even in the slim chance that he survives.

If I'm ever incapacitated to the point where even I couldn't even commit suicide with my own handgun, please do everything in your power to dispatch me.

Attached: 210088683_3852313694879168_6008352556191984116_n.jpg (1080x1036, 107.26K)

Attached: 1641522014512.jpg (630x621, 116.61K)

love me blanky

Thats Chelsea Clinton

Imagine being with a woman that is ugly even im youth. They have two jobs, looking good and be caring. Jesus men are retarded

>white

newfag

If you have pitbulls in your neighborhood you should poison them with xylitol.

Not the singer then. Disappointed.

In our hospitals, they'll sometimes say "all we can do is keep them as comfortable as possible." Maybe it's just instinct to do anything to feel like you're helping some poor fucker.

The nigger tried the rob the old lady while the other bit her

white in america

Attached: pitbulls.jpg (1819x847, 393.62K)

Based. All pitbulls should be culled, complete nigger-tier dogs.

>tfw have been carefully placing dog poison for years now, in areas with a lot of shitbulls in my city and surroundings
>have been shot at least 7 shitbulls with a sniper rifle from distance

>according to (((statistics)))
show nose, nigger

Attached: pitbull.jpg (700x545, 69.38K)

>had just opened a home's front door on Dec. 23 to walk Lucy, a German shepherd mix breed, and Bender, a mixed-breed pit bull, according to the lawsuit filed Tuesday in Dallas County.

A MUTT and a GERMAN SHEPHARD. FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS, NOT A PITBULL ATTACK. OP CONFIRMED RETARD.

>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.

he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin

fuck me

I was having a laugh in last night's thread but then some user posted her YouTube channel and I began to feel bad for her. She's the quintessential plain Jane and gave off little sister vibes. She didn't come across as a vapid thot.

Attached: 1629236266613.jpg (1024x962, 66.77K)

Ah yes, the merchant that sells you arrows in Dark Souls.

she was a female and a jew. nothing likeable about her

Are you implying that only Jews rely on facts? Why would you cede that to them? You were wrong. Deal with it assbite.

This.
Beta faggots fear dogs because they can't control them.

Attached: 524BB033-7C58-4F99-BA9F-97019BC80CAB.jpg (750x730, 52.35K)

Attached: oh no no no no no.png (372x339, 258.48K)

Attached: dead jew.jpg (768x719, 253.39K)

I know she will stay away from pitbulls now but I hope she learns to keep away from niggers as well. They are basically the same animal

>nooooooo why dont you accept my kike numberinos
deal with it kike
no one is buying your shit

that pie graph is fatality statistics, not "harm" stats. Of course fatalities are going to be substantially lower than the mauling statistics.

can't even get their own fucking lie straight

Attached: 1643540273270.jpg (1819x847, 264.12K)

very based

you're a retard falling for propaganda.
They always bring out the "it was mixed though" argument.

>had just opened a home's front door on Dec. 23 to walk Lucy, a German shepherd mix breed, and Bender, a mixed-breed pit bull, according to the lawsuit filed Tuesday in Dallas County.

A MUTT and a GERMAN SHEPHARD. FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS, NOT A PITBULL ATTACK. OP CONFIRMED RETARD.

>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
>OP CONFIRMED RETARD.
OP CONFIRMED RETARD.

Hellllll yea muhfuggaaaa. Dey be hatin on dem peet bows!!!!!!!! i done raised 2 hunnit n they turnt out strong as FUCM homie!!!!

Dogs hate Jews
Good boys

Awwww
She's smiling

I love when you fuckwits make this claim. Your ONLY fucking defense is "Oh yeah? Well that just proves PRACTICALLY NO ONE EVER DIES FROM A PITBULL ATTACK!!! Ha! Take that!"

Like it's hilarious you're THAT cartoonishly stupid you think that's actually a defense, hahahahahaha.

Nooo papa!

Attached: BE58BF3E-ABF8-4E1F-B924-5FBC147D4971.jpg (390x700, 175.51K)

I've seen pitbulls take large ass monitor lizards. And those things are armored from head to the tip of the tail. Our skin isn't adequated to protect us from a bit force of 600 psi. Pits are the closest thing to the extinct bone crushing dogs.

who'd win pitbull vs crocodile?

if true, you are a pos, worse than pitbull owners.

>shittbull attack
>media uses photo with golden retrievers

Here's your (You)

Attached: 3Jg6y.png (700x363, 277.6K)

So, any advice when attacked by one of these nigger dogs? My neighborhood is full of them, and apparently no one believes in leashes here either. I think I would have already been attacked once or twice if I was smaller, or if I reacted in a scared way when they come running at me.
A gun is obviously not possible.

2-3 tins of chocolate baking powder
1 can of dog food
add some raw bacon for effort
mix well
place where pit bulls roam
repeat as necessary

Pitbulls get the nigger treatment by the (((media))). They really are the niggers of canines it's uncanny

seven pitbulls.. oh shi..

Xylitol is more effective

t. I live across from a dog shelter and have pitbull issues on weekly basis
You do not want to be seen first. If you spot a shitbull running amok, grab a weapon and prepare for totally primal visceral combat and be ready to strike it VERY VERY hard several times on the head or body until it is dead. Do NOT ever back away from a pitbull. Always fight back and be very loud.

Jews, whites, what's the difference?

Pit bull owners and people who own dogs for security are human garbage and should be either fed to their dogs or fed into wood chippers, along with their dogs.

my neighborhood is more into rotweillers. i just run as fast as i can and hope they give up on chasing me

Look up dog defence there's some youtube vids about it, the main thing i remember is wrapping your arm in a jacket let the dog bite the arm with the jacket on, get close and rip its throat out. You will 100% get hurt if you have to fight it without a weapon tough

Crocodile kills shitbull 100% of the time unless its fighting a pack of shitbulls and a pitbull extremely LUCKILY clenches the killspot on the alligators head (nearly impossible because shitbulls are 0 iq)

though*

The bottom right chick was feasted on by her dogs even after they killed her. She was nothing more than a meal to them.
wjla.com/news/local/autopsy-confirms-22-year-old-virginia-woman-was-mauled-to-death-by-her-own-dogs

Do you know how math works?
If 65% of all deaths by dog are caused by shitbulls but pitbulls aren't even in the top 10 of dogs owned by americans (unfortunately I can't find a number here) that means that the shitthing is highly overrepresented in killing humans.

She still needs to repay that student loan. It’s not going to pay itself.

>shepherd mix breed,
This means it was a pitbull retard. Go on trying to defend your precious nigger-dogs though

This is great but most of the time youll just have to stick your bare forearm out which is still infinitely better than being tackled and having ur neck ripped out

turn off that vpn

Its always lowlives who have a pit bull anyway, if it was England the only thing she could sue them for is a council flat and a few Liverpool jerseys

fuckin kek

I hate shitbulls so much man.

act like you're playing with them. they'll go from attack mode to play mode in the blink of an eye

Maulings are almost just as bad as a fatality. You're talking about taking someone's quality of life and reducing it to essentially zero either via crippling, dismemberment, or disfigurement.

I don’t need a VPN, retard Israeli kike.

Are you portraying a character? All those CAPS LOCKS and hahahahahaha's make you look like a 12 years old clown. Is that what you are trying to accomplish?

fucking COPE

thats good advice when it doesnt catch you by surprise or in the summer when you are half naked in flip flops.

I think the only sure way is carrying a knife and use one of your arm as shield while you stab it

aslo post more shitbull webms

Attached: herpesboy.jpg (372x546, 27.63K)

send me money to prove it

>This means it was a pitbull retard.
Wow, you're so fucking stupid you think German Shepherd means pitbull? Then why did they specify the other one was a pitbull mix? Why didn't they say "two pitbull mixes" you dumb fuck? Face it you lying sack of shit, one was only part pit and the other wasn't at all. All your breed horseshit is just that, flat out retarded fucking LIES.

>LESS THAN 1%

Pit bulls is why I fucking hate dogs in general.

They'll bite down to your bone, shred your muscles apart, and they feel no pain. I'm surprised she didn't fucking die.

>Black guy tries to rob old lady
>Woman with dog tries to stop him
>Dog attacks the old lady
>Then its owner

is that the picture taken before or after being permanently disfigured?

>Do you know how math works?
Do you fuckwit? 21 is how many out if EIGHTEEN FUCKING MILLION YOU IMPOSSIBLY STUPID RETARD? Do the math you dumb bitch.

pepper spray I suppose, got no experience with it though, anyone got something to share?

pepper spray is legal in germany? im jealous

Whenever they say "breed name" and "mix" its always a shitbull niggerdog mix in the US. They report it that way to avoid saying pitbull on TV lol. Do you jack off your niggerdog btw? I heard all pit owners do

Oy vey! You’re not getting 5 shekels from me not 10 shekels! You’re not getting a single shekel from me! Why are you asking me for 100 shekels?

Shit advice, dogs don't feel pain, in fact, it'll anger it more. Its teeth are dug into your bone already. The dog is angry now. It will thrash and mawl the muscle right off of you, then go for another bite. Dogs don't even use their eyes you idiot, they see with their nose. You can blind a dog it will still find you and fuck with you.

well the other day a pitbull was running around obviously trying to find blood so i confronted it very aggressively swinging a garden hoe and it didnt want any

What a retarded piece of shit dog.
Just get a german shepard or a collie jesus christ

Just as I like it.

Attached: d3d2f7227d67ab31c38f2c5cabde55bd.jpg (640x799, 71.08K)

>HECCIN
>PIBBLE
>GOODBOI
why couldn't you just get a normal dog

Attached: 1640444279513.webm (406x720, 864.59K)

im asking for 900 shekels

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF, FUCKFACE!!!

Attached: EIO9cywWkAA1-8w.jpg (480x360, 16.39K)

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1024x660, 108.87K)

Because like the other mystery meat nigger Americans in this thread they need to express their masculinity by owning dogs that their girlfriends willfully fuck more than them and will also eat their children

GREAT JOB, user, great job. Thank you!!!
All pittbulls should be murdered.

PET THE BULL PAY IN FULL

Attached: boi.jpg (468x438, 44.94K)

thats a man kissing a man
change my mind
pro tip: you cant

I've seen enough pitbull threads in /gif/ to know these fucking things should be exterminated

Attached: Your-ass-must-be-jealous :3.jpg (800x800, 120.47K)

based

breedist

Attached: 7F71DAFF-EF7B-4FBD-A6A4-0C5791B47359.jpg (720x474, 75.32K)

report button shit is for faggots and redditors like you piece of shit son of whore.

dog bites in general are rarely fatal. but, according to wiki "At least 4.5 – 4.7 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year".
And I would rather be bitten by some chihuahua which I can catapult 50 meters through the air with a single kick, rather than losing my arm because the shitpull completely destroyed it. but hey, I survived the hypothetic situation so it all gud, shittbul is fine, didn't kill me.

For me, it's the Alaskan Malamute

Attached: Alaskan-Malamute.jpg (1200x1033, 209.51K)

Dogs are pack-based predators. As long as you show them you're the alpha they'll be loving and loyal, you show weakness or try to treat them as equal they will assert and possibly kill ypu.

Air-head college girl learned the hard way.

the only good thing about pitbulls is that they occasionally eat pitbull owners.

LOL.

Attached: ogH9qWp-770x962.jpg (770x962, 90.31K)

yes

Attached: 3w2d18hk85y21.jpg (258x356, 14.72K)

kek

Going to bed but going to end this with a simple question: why can't you just get a normal dog?

Attached: maybe-i-zuck-ya-dick-6312131.png (500x725, 162.73K)