youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This user checking in

>This user checking in
glad to have ya!

Fail, I meant this
fpwp

Enforced schizophrenia programming is working as predicted.
Dont be cattle learn what is reality.

Is me.

>Dont be cattle learn what is reality.
that's why we're having this thread
possibly another soul entered your body? You switched places?
when you incarnate, you forget. This may be why you feel like you died.

I just remembered. Before the first thread was made, I was writing to a friend about the timeline shifts. Half an hour before and suddenly here we are. What a nice coincidence, that I am now able to talk about what was on my mind anyhow this morning.

Attached: 1643449978165.png (972x671, 1.34M)

making myself known

We won't even know if we were really alive until we are dead.

Attached: 911.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

>when all we need to do is relax, and allow ourselves to float back up.
well put mate. The initial response to the yanking down experience was indeed fear, but not really fear, it was just that I didn't see it coming and thought I had to survive. Afterwards, almost instantly I understood that I chickened out though and started to laugh. Next time I'll let go.
hehe, it's the dot, we're going up!

My heart is in my navel wtf bros!

J/k seriously though, the biology changes have never hit me. I thought it was all bullshit 4 to 5 years ago, especially the geography changes, but then a movie changed that I knew too well,..

Exactly, but then again if it is a sim there is practicaly nothing we can hide, most of all that. Probably only chaotic abstract thought the AIs ignore.

>that's why we're having this thread
This thread or anything else wont help you as long as feminism exists the state of schizophrenia will be enhanced.

stop with these retarded schizo threads. all fields

Attached: 7a5ec6a7f785be64fb7b55d02d4e9841.gif (160x160, 72.34K)

haven't been able to find eyes similar to mine, last thread got me thinking, thoughts anons?

Attached: asd24328s384291ab3b2.jpg (1226x962, 190.71K)

>Yes an ancient war. I have read a bit on it but Sephr has never been someone I've trusted
good.
It's more than a war though. Your eye colour may suggest that you have serpentine blood, at least in part. Which also explains why you were part of that program.
Essentially, the serpentine bloodline were the Atlanteans. This is probably why you're so sensitive to metaphysical stuff. Eagle purebloods are envious of this; which is why they study them.

I hope i can make my way to Walhall before Ragnarök comes.

Attached: 1612789244302.jpg (2400x1348, 388.53K)

I see white people.

leaving but ill remind you
>consciousness synchronisation is real
>you are NOT alone

Yeah, stop posting biometrics ya dingus.

I think there's something uniquely "present" about folk with dark hair and green eyes

We are in limbo, in complete uncertainty. The next few days will determine the course for the next few centuries.

Ok, I had just had a break from the information with the location of planet earth in our galaxy. This is the weirdest thing but:
There is no wrong place in the universe, it is just very scary for me knowing I am so far away from home. It does not matter where we are, because we are exactly right everywhere. Still I am upset about this. How can this be true? The thing with the kidneys, maybe I just got it wrong. But I am very certain about the original position of our planet. I can remember very clearly having my first history lesson in school and we had passionate teacher who started with the big bang. He said, that we are almost on the edge of the galaxy, very little density of stars etc.

>biometrics
85% of western people are fully barometrically collected and stored forever.
The game today is getting the DNA.

Hello I am the OP of the previous thread. Thanks for making a new one.

they're not getting anything they couldn't get from Facebook with a lot less effort

>barometrically
biometrically*

Hey glad to see you move over

Should we meditate together? Does it help?

My eyes have tasted funny since thursday

Attached: 1643003724125.jpg (399x399, 46.68K)

Oh ok cool

nice trips OP
you're welcome!
intredasting!
me personally, I never knew where we were in relation to the milky way. Only recently I learned that we're somewhat in the middle, right?

That's another huge indicator for me that this isn't time line shift's. That would change EVERTHING.

i think something or someone is changing reality every so often

>tell me you're a new faggot without telling me you're a new faggot

MOTHERFUCKER, I TRIED TO WATCH THAT PIECE OF SHIT LAST NIGHT.

Pretty sure dogville is the only decent thing Lars made.

He’s fucked since he found out he’s not a dirty jew. Lol.

I would personally never play around with Kundalini but to each their own

Attached: 3bc82a8f8a14cd898b582a4833244dae.jpg (1599x1061, 262.53K)

What are your thought about what is happening then? Time is not linear for everyone for us. Maybe it is a alocal phenomena.

>i think something or someone is changing reality every so often
wouldn't surprise me since time is non-linear and fluid. And perhaps we do retain small bits of memory when things shift?

Find another thread then faggot. Sure there's a BBC one on the front page

I hate that fucking pic. Gives me existential terror every time I see it.

i'm still kinda running through the old thread to see if something important was said, but i have been dealing with this a lot for the past several years. it doesn't feel like the world i grew up in. the past two weeks it has been even harder to ignore, NOTHING feels right anymore. what the fuck is going on?

Guys friendly reminder please do not post your actual eyes. They have unique signatures. Try to find a look alike on Google images

>MOTHERFUCKER, I TRIED TO WATCH THAT PIECE OF SHIT LAST NIGHT.
this movie is the closest visual representation of the feeling OP seemed to be describing.

I am the prime source of consciousness for mankind and everyone is an emanation, a reflection of my mind. I started to smoke weed heavily every day, so the strange reality we experience is a consequence of my inhibited consciousness.

We’re going into the Bloodborne timeline

Attached: 65407806-2D5F-48C7-BE44-D8DE612FD53E.png (2048x2732, 2.8M)

Basic hur dur you've seen the matrix to many times type shit in a nutshell.

But you have that strange pattern I can't remember the name of. Definitely yellow pigmentation as we

Would you say the change is for the better or for the worse for you, for your country, for the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

>I would personally never play around with Kundalini but to each their own
that's the thing: I didn't invoke it. It just came spontaneously. A burning sensation sprang up my spine into my head. It felt like fire that doesn't burn, but rather puts you in a bath of ecstasy.

Except the human battery shit. That's retarded.

Yo I had this same experience while getting my wisdom teeth removed at the dentist's office
I was on nitrous oxide and the oxygen levels were lower than the gas was, and I started fading out (not supposed to happen, I opted to be conscious to AVOID possibility of death by going under)
Everything went black for me as I was fading out I got what seemed to be a montage of random events in my life before I woke back up and ripped the mask off my face so I could breathe properly
>take mask off my face after realizing I might be dying
>yell IM DYING IM DYING IM DYING
>dentist woman plays it off like it was nothing
>tell her the nitrous was too high, she kinda chuckles and turns it down
>dentist's name is Hilary Linton
HILARY LINTON????
Shits fucked bruh

I've never seen the image. It reminds me of Mark Twain's "Mysterious Stranger," or at least the claymation imagining of the character

Attached: Xv-0w3sQLS6zXZ4eluaZAE-2vG8DCQsRASlG7H6UjGc.png (728x546, 40K)

i would say it's for the benefit of those who change it

I was floating upwards while bathed in ecstasy and it felt like a return home. It was unmistakable. Then I was yanked down and soiled my shorts. hihi

Just look up the so called Mandela Effect
Not everyone can see it, most people seem to be NPC's
shit has changed
People did not act like they do now

It’s unwatchable.

>retain small bits of memory
How would you retain something that is quantum entangled and being changed?
The change "enforced" on you will be fully transparent.

13th post = best post

I know that, but its not what i asked from you, you know feedback is always needed.

Stop the weed bro. Your really not that imoortant

at least you can find solace in the lunacy from our comradery -- we feel it too

Yeah, that one too. Saw it as a kid, because it’s a fucking plasticine movie, isn’t it. Probably half the reason I’m here now. Typing into the void.

>Serpent blood
Not quite "serpent" but yes I know what you're getting at. Rh- bloodline, "blue blood". Whites generally come from this lineage. Friendly reminder to anyone on these threads who has similar characteristics, GATE programs, these lineages, and Missing 411 are all connected. When you go out into wilderness spaces always keep something made of iron, a gun, and a satellite GPS unit/phone on you.

You do not make sense to me. To clarify: When you have an atomclock on a fast moving object (let's say a jet) and one that is stationary, you can see in the numbers behind the comma are different with these two clocks. Time is not something linear we all share, it is a individual thing for everyone of us depending on how fast you travell and where you go.
I am not even sure if you try to discredit me, or what you want to say with your post.

>It’s unwatchable.
it's uncomfortable, but that's why it's a great piece of cinema. Not many people are able to create such evocative atmospheres. Sure the movie is a bloody nightmare but it's a great work precisely because of that.

It's coming for sure.

>will be fully transparent.
As in you have no ability to know it happened but you will clearly see it as being there always.

Isnt reality cool?

These are real schizo posting hours, fuck off normies.

That might be a good idea. Collective focus to turn the tide.

The world has ended many times, it increased drastically from 2012 onwards. Either reality itself or humans have sort of 'retried' the universe but stuff remains corrupted. The same thing happens if you die, years ago I should have died from a massive drug overdose (yes I was degenerate).

Thanks!

I know. I just want to be part of that final battle.

Attached: 1541063830470.jpg (648x735, 62.14K)

Gold is not good?

Right now far back would a time Traveller have to go to change things so that Earth is in a different position? Clearly something else then

yeah, my sister and I had a copy when we were kids, too. It wasn't new when we got it, and I don't remember where it came from. I didn't know anyone else who had seen it until I started posting here, and it seemed as if there were quite a few people here who are familiar with it. Definitely a strange choice for a children's movie, most would say anyway, but it did spur lots of questions in my already inquisitive mind. It's still one of my favorites

Unrelated -- anyone ever seen Little Nemo's Adventure in Slumberland? Best

>"Mysterious Stranger,"
Thats satan.
Void holding mask i think supposed to represent absolute larping as everyone and everything.

>It's coming for sure.
>ragnarok
the thing is... this ragnarok concept, it's an archetype. It's a piece of how our reality is constructed. See pic related.
The thing is, these experience happen all the time. Sometimes they are small, sometimes they are large and sometimes they are so large they encompass an entire planet. The thing is, these are not to be feared. These are simply mechanism by which we gain experience.

Attached: tarot15.jpg (433x750, 121.07K)

A video connected with trauma for many

Perhaps I was in the wrong frame of mind, lol. I have a soft spot for Lars, but it didn’t do it for me.

I’m pretty over gainsbourg and the rest of his regulars too really.

You have to fight to achieve this and then die. I am not sure if you want to spoil how you are remembered by being the lunatic Attentäter for all your beloved ones. I would understand it, but I am a total stranger on the internet. Have this in mind.

Huh I will check it out

We arent even talking about the same thing dude. I believe we are living in Counter Strike or the witcher or whtever the fuck you want. There are no constants, the people running the game can change any variable they want. Speed of light?? W T F is that to them? Gravity? Phhht nigga please. We are all npc's. ALL of us. You and I are no better.

>Perhaps I was in the wrong frame of mind, lol.
good cinema requires the viewer's participation. Good cinema, rarely is easy to watch.

Originally they were meant to be using human brains as wetware processors

>I just want to be part of that final battle.
You are in it and always was.

Very strange. I'm sorry user

It was a fantastically well done film. The mysterious stranger (from Twain’s story, obviously) is about as existential as it gets though.

Nope, haven’t seen Nemo.

>meditate together
No, that won't do anything. Prayer on the other hand...

Being remembered in fame or in infamy doesnt make a difference to me.

there was an unsettling notion to the entire affair, I feel. I don't know if it's just a strange feeling from accepting a temporary clay reality for the duration of the film, like enduring 90s CGI, or if it's really just the content and atmosphere of the story. Or all of it

No, iron.

>Little Nemo
YEP, the fuckin storm thing with eyes used to scare little me lol. Damn user I haven't thought of that movie in a decade and a half at least

Thats white pilling.

Attached: 1618059553469.jpg (1920x1080, 202.37K)

>somrthing feels off
no shit sherlock. Something has felt off since I was 9. We say normies here but when I was young I called them regulars. AKA people that see cucked clown world and think nothing is unnatural about it. There is nothing new under the sun. It's been this way since the first pleb paid a tax in sumeria. The only difference is technology. At first it was enough for them to kill humiliate, and gaslight dissenters. Now they want to use tech to keep you alive and make every pleasure in life unavailable to you. Then they hold you up as an example and say
>"look at that miserable incel, you don't want to be like him do you?"

Attached: 1642317672242.jpg (600x759, 51.8K)

You seen the movie "dark city" bro? That's along my wavelength. An experiment we are. The controllers are on a whole nother plane of existence though.

Its all good man, just super weird to have experienced & makes me wonder what actually happened that day

it's happening bros

Attached: file.png (1428x1090, 248.3K)

If you know what the battle is for yes. Your soul.

Complete opposite, everything feels more vibrant and alive.

This was a large part of the NPC meme when it first came up. We are all NPCs. But I think we are NPCs to a larger, or lesser degree.
People here in this thread for example are aware that there is something going on. So we are more aware, but it is of no value, it is just the case. For me the Matrix theory is more a thing, that machines have taken over large parts of an economical process and the people in power act accordingly. We are so to say real physical being in a real physical world, but are played like figures by an technological entitiy. If it would be otherwise, we would not be bound to Materia and this would solve a lot of problems we have, including this luciferian hellscape.

You should watch it if you're ever in the mood for nostalgia, even if it's new. Strong Tartaria vibes, too

Attached: little-nemo-adventures-in-slumberland_jun-22-2015-11-29-31-am.png (1280x1334, 1.91M)

So the iron in my body does not count?

I've also noticed some weirdness. I don''t know what to call it but it's whatever the opposite of deja vu is.
Nearest I can tell, yes, things are 'off'. They're supposed to be. This is the end again. We've been here before.

The Man Who Was Thursday may have something to say about that

>Complete opposite, everything feels more vibrant and alive.
I agree actually; I tried to convince OP. Every day I can smell the newness of it all, so much opportunity!

Glad to bring it back to memory. Never forget

If you want to go down that way be sure you will not regret it in the moment you are doing this. Then glory will await!

It is used in connection with cult and military activities that are less than savory, which GATE also ties into

I'll go outside and just feel content being plugged into and connected with it all. I'd never do that years ago, I used to be a cynical atheist.

>what the fuck is going on?

It's called growing up lol
Childhood wonder just fades over time

Yes we are very much an experiment. Humans are what we think of today as GMOs. We were created. I firmly believe this.

Great movie and really scary. This also sums up the feeling for a lot of us, I can imagine.

The one that gets me is Froot Loops.
A couple years ago it was Fruit Loops. Tons of people were saying "wtf? It used to be called Froot Loops". For me, it was always Fruit Loops and I would tell people that.
And now it is Froot Loops.

I was a GATE kid, at least in the 5th grade. They called it TAG where I'm from though

amazon.com/Secrets-Serpent-Bloodline-Unveiling-Mysteries/dp/0957656408
apparently this book holds a lot of info
haven't read it yet but the writer has a YT channel. Maybe check it out. Haven't found a pdf either but I think I just might bite the bullet and buy the goddamn book. It might be a scam though but meh, it's only 80 bucks. Even if it's a scam, I'll gladly pay for the effort and dedication it took.

Lets make it red?

>Tied to Materia
Could dive into Final Fantasy lore for this

Okay, cheers. I wasn’t really aware that it existed (although I feel like I have heard of it before).

Not enough

>I'll go outside and just feel content being plugged into and connected with it all. I'd never do that years ago, I used to be a cynical atheist.
similar here bro. At around age 21 I turned things around and rediscovered the magic to life. As a teenager I lost that feeling of mystery and excitement but today it's stronger than ever. Glad you're with me!

all I know for sure is that Trix used to be balls, then fruit shaped, then back to balls. also, they used to put good toys in the boxes. I remember getting a micro-machine train out of a Trix box in 1991, and I won't forget it

Had a very odd sense of deja vu today.

FUCK YEAH

Attached: file.png (676x1028, 174.42K)

>Lets make it red?
FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (780x1034, 217.94K)

I don't know anyone who's seen it in real life, just the one guy in this thread that spoke up, kek. It's a well-kept secret, I guess, but it holds up next to Disney, and I think it's great

Haven't heard of it. Do you think it's any good?

I dont agree. But its ok.

>Do you think it's any good?
she says that the holy grail is when a woman's menstrual excrement mixes with the fluid that is ejected during squirting and enters the tip of the penis of a man who retains his semen leading to peak illumination. Do I think it is legit?
Hell fucking yes.

>Lets make it red?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (658x1014, 172.4K)

So will i get feedback?

I've been replaying the gta series and noticed a lot of the in game commercials, especially in 4 and 5, sound like they can literally be pulled out from ourworld. It seems as if, instead of the games being a parody of the world, the world is now a parody of the games. Just look at the rampant crime waves in the northeast. Niggers are getting away with everything. Its like Liberty City. Everything is either turned up to the extreme or done in such a sarcastic way that it's hard to tell what's genuine.

wwe did it bro

Attached: file.png (662x1000, 174.96K)

what is the name of the movie?

Yes i did it. Now lets go back to green.

there's no stopping it:

Attached: file.png (660x1048, 171.4K)

People aren't the same indeed. Everyone is so rude, like they're ready to explode in a fit of murderous rage and nervous breakdown. Can also confirm red deer hypothesis partially, seen so many fender benders and dangerous driving lately.

Attached: 1643222966024.gif (480x268, 1.71M)

i found a 100 dollar bill on the ground yesterday so i can confirm things are not as they should

nah, make it icbhe

>what is the name of the movie?
melancholia
>Would you say the change is for the better or for the worse for you, for your country, for the planet?
what feedback?

God was watching,
9/11 War Crimes.
May truth prevail.

Attached: Genesis 1 3.jpg (764x582, 43.19K)

i lost "childhood wonder" in my mid teens, this is more like surreal fever dreams.

Last 10 years would you say the change is for the better or for the worse for you, for your country, for the planet?

Okay have fun getting taken by the fair folk

Sounds unlikely

>Last 10 years would you say the change is for the better or for the worse for you, for your country, for the planet?
better.
People need to experience the reality of their choices in order to evolve. So in that sense, the shit we're seeing now... I truly believe 100% this is the preliminary work for amazing things to come.

Am on God side yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Yeah I've been getting a similar.impression

>lesser visible shills on Any Forums
>sudden moderna furry twitter posts
>some mysterious creatures on belarus border

Bro wtf same, it feels like everyone is gunna blow. You are on the other side of the world kek

There's being optimistic and then there's being delusional. Or I guess maybe for certain individuals things will be better, and for others much worse.

That's great but God helps those who help themselves.

>Sounds unlikely
it only works when the woman is a luminary herself and the man being ready to be initiated.
I'm still looking for a woman to try it with, haha. But I have this feeling that one day.. yes I will experience it. It's my entire raison d'ëtre kek
why do you think it's unlikely? Have you no faith whatsoever my dear?

>better
Good to hear that. youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

I guess i should have stated I am not in anyway firm that we are physical beings hooked up to a matrix controlled by literal robots else where, although we could be. I do not onow jack shit. It was just a lazy ass reply. Nah man, I think we are probably pure code, everyone of us, BUT the AI control system is not perfect and can't keep track of all our fragmented neural links, some of us remember shit that changed over... (The AI missed us and now knows it missed us, but it doesnt even matter because no one beives us and we cant prove jack shit.) ...But for how long even. Shit maybe yesterday I was a normal and all this shit I am thinkin typing right now is a necessary part of the experiment?? I don-t belive that, thats self deluded, but everything is up in the air when you go with sim theory.

fuck yes

Attached: 1635731733423.jpg (933x1125, 505.26K)

>There's being optimistic and then there's being delusional
oh I am for a fact, a certified delusional lunatic. But I am happy. If that's what it takes to be happy, I'll go with it.

I entertain the possibility that we, as people, serve, as one of our functions, kind of like a neuron in the "mind" of God -- a hive-mind. We feed information one way to God, and God influences the world through nature and through our subconscious impulses. Satan and his demons control us in the same way, though suggestion, and impulses if we let them get too close. The Satanists are making their move now, and they understand the prophecies. They do not intend to suffer the consequences of their actions; they plan to skirt the prophecies. They are rapidly confusing reality and manipulating information in an effort to stall God. They believe that if they can keep God from recognizing their moves in due time, they will be able to delay or prevent entirely the awakening of Christ. Naught happens outside of God's design, and God's design is nature. The spirit of Jesus is within a man among us now, and he is asleep. This is the depiction of Jesus in "I, Pet Goat." The common association is that this is the antichrist, but I do not believe it to be so

Just not babies.

Nah.

Retrocausality. The sim fucks up on that. It cant make all the necessary miniscule adjustments going back in time, when it hits pause and makes drastic changes to the present.... It does its best, but it fucks up. It is not God.

there's two paths: with nature or against nature. Both are valid options leading to exactly the same realisation. It's paradoxical but that's the nature of it.

Meant for

Well I can see now what that user meant. This post is now almost completely dead thanks to trolls.

Or thread, rather. Anyway I'm tired. Thankful for everyone who participated from a place of authenticity.

Bye.

we are always constantly shifting dimensions

good night user. I hope you'll be well and find your way to it. I'm rooting for you! x

Gn8, find God.

This is your brain on schizophrenia

KK, thanks for clarification. I have to go now, but keep on the good work here. Make it red!

>Make it red!
It will be better a lil devil will appear. >:D

>Make it red!
on it

Attached: file.png (664x1044, 171.43K)

Yes, everyone seems retarded. This has happened multiple times before and I think I was the only one ever noticing. They forget, almost like a memory wipe and suddenly have an increased engagement in le wholesome even if the day before they were crying about the end of the world. It happens to me and this is probably my first physical acknowledgment of it. I know for some reason I forget by reasoning and belief, my heart and emotion even if the day before I knew exactly were it lay. I am not sure if this is a mass conscious phenomenon or something more sinister, I have never believed the 5g brainwave manipulation shit, but the sudden shift in nearly everyone over one night seems more unnatural than natural.

yeah and im not
and your not getting me thu eye Any Forums posts so suck it

You too bud.

>your not getting me thu eye
Your phone already collected it.

could either be better or worse for those things. i don't have frames of reference to compare

It's called GETTING OLDER, ya knob...
t. 35 y/o boomer

Sheeeit real truth right there G.

>but the sudden shift in nearly everyone over one night seems more unnatural than natural.
yup, I tend to agree. But I don't mind the retardation. Even as a retard, life can still be enjoyed. Perhaps even more so

Attached: file.png (684x1046, 182.88K)

Dolly had FUCKIN' braces, and I ain't even a boomer but seen that shit movie more than enough.

Many of ‘You’ died.

Imagine a tree - with each branch snd twig representing a different causal reality based on differing life choices and actions.

Limbs and branches may die but the whole tree lives on - for a while.

In this case a major branch was pruned but the tree lives - however diminished, maimed and wounded. In nature such trees go on but are misshapen, sicklier and open to infection.

Perhaps this is what is happening to you. All the karma/energy/potential of all those pruned lives has been reconsolidated into your current existence.

I’ve experienced this too. It’s very disquieting.

Attached: E07D0EDB-B218-484E-A6F8-1A7315A91F58.png (850x320, 59.78K)

Neem je medicatie, Kevin.

we can't discount the wiring in our own homes, or our very monitors and television sets. there are patents out there, which I suppose I have the burden of linking (but is bedtime and I gon' slep), that prove that frequency modulation for manipulating human behavior is possible using the light from a monitor screen or TV. if they can do it, they are doing it. I don't know, but I imagine they could use and manipulate the magnetic fields that surround us due to our home electrical wiring. smart meters? I'm just asking. you guys ponder. someone post the patent links. the power of frequencies to put us in a suggestible state, and the power of suggestion which bombards us all day every day. you remember that movie Cowboys and Aliens or whatever it was? how the captured populace was free, naught for the entrancing light? we bask in the spells

It is unnerving when even if you know a person feels a certain way about something yesterday that today they have forgotten how they feel. I mind it. I am living in a world of robots, people have forgotten what is real and what is not. Even when they are presented with reality and through a short in their own rationalisation have to accept it, the next day they'll forget it ever happened.

Wont be as cool eh? Damn dot!

Attached: devil pfizer.png (1469x963, 123.51K)

wtf is Svalbard north of Norway?

Attached: 1643531894065.jpg (1200x715, 452.94K)

ahem?