Why do people like Jordan Peterson?

Listened to his Joe Rogan podcast. He just seems like an average guy. His talk is total word salad. I’m completely indifferent to what he says, it’s not bad per se, but listening just kind of seems like a waste of time and it’s not very value additive or insightful. Russell Brand is similar too. There’s lots of word, not much substance. Why do people like/hate this guy again? Is he based?

Attached: 503818D6-9015-4E36-89DF-761B89D9B1E4.jpg (1350x2048, 311.98K)

people now days need an eDaddy to follow and listen to, and repeat the talking points.

i am just about done with everything online to be honest.

Attached: me3.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

Alex Jones is the only edaddy I’ll have

>There’s lots of word, not much substance
I am not saying this to be mean but you are actually too dumb to understand it.

you are the biggest loser of the all then.

Attached: 5.jpg (2480x1844, 1021.5K)

He’s not saying anything that’s differentiated… it’s just common sense. Why does he have such a big following? Also didn’t he get addicted to benzos and do rehab in Russia?

He’s a performance actor and troll and brilliant at it. You don’t take his words literally, you relish in the spectacle of it all

She is confirmed to have herpes. Feel sorry for Andrew Tate.

because the cricitisms of "whore daughter" "jewish wife" "drug addict" are in response to JP ditching any mention of the jewish question or discussions.
thats it.

I always though this cover was parody meme. Surprised to find out it isn't. Was that really the best picture she could get of her father? Why is he looking down at the ground in defeat and why is he glowing red?

He said a couple of common sense things at the right time. Otherwise he's another dumb boomer.

I think he has an extremely complex thought process which he isn't able to articulate as effectively as would be ideal. A bit like Charlie Manson. The drug use whether current or in the past and (probable) alcohol abuse doesn't help matters. People should go easy on JP, what happened with him is pretty outrageous. Accidentally famous almost.

Way way back in the day, he had his full lecture series up online about psychology and the bible. That’s why he was respected. The books, the media tours and all that Theater was riding that succes

do you think he feeds his daughter his meat?

Attached: Cleavage.jpg (500x484, 80.43K)

I don't even know what to think of this guy anymore. he helped gave conservatives decent arguments to speak out against the crazy woke agenda back in 2018. He's helped a lot of young men turn their lives around which is based. However he then proceeded to turn his daughter into an internet whore.

His biblical lectures are great but you'd be better of reading the church fathers

I thought she had bigger tits than that.

>Why do people like/hate this guy again? Is he based?
No he's not, he has prove that multible times by now. He did some really good content a couple of years ago though. Don't know what he's doing now so I can't say anything about that. I stopped listening to him because he refuses to talk about the JQ even if challenged to do so

Why do shills hate him? Slide thread, saged.

Attached: 1615295064482.gif (272x198, 2.78M)

overrated as fuck, he's basically the white version of a wise negro

>word salad
The fuck is the deal with every shill faggot using this term now?

she can call me daddy and i'll give her all the meat she wants

it's a father's prerogative

Attached: don.jpg (600x825, 98.75K)

His a lecturer he likes and tends to lecture. His basedness comes only in the form of his thoughts towards society, trans, economics and meat.

Big words and high concepts are too complicated for NPCs to understand. It's easier to throw that phrase around instead.

I like to write and I like his shit on myth and storytelling and his bible series and that has made me a less trite writer. For me he was a well-spoken entry-point to people like Carl Jung or Joeseph Campbell, and he explains a bunch of shit in a way I and others can digest very easily. His propensity for tangent keeps me engaged because I'm a spazz but I can see why that might turn someone off.
His word's not gospel but I don't think he deserves the hate. I don't need another dad but I think he's smart enough to be worth considering. The worst I see about his lectures/books are people saying he gives obvious advice but it seems that advice is becoming less and less obvious to normies.
Perhaps not entirely based, but a stepping stone for normies into basedom, and I don't think that should be discouraged.

>word salad
You have to go back

I unironically agree with this. He teaches watered down Meditations. Why not just read meditations? Oh wait, that's because you would have to read. He's a basic bitch philosopher spewing basic bitch philosophy for a dumbed down audience. I would call him a grifter except he probably believes the garbage that he spews.

you shills make this thread every single day. i dont like addict boomer but it’s weird how you make these threads against him. did he run off his jewish leash after getting high lol?

Attached: B2618252-E437-421A-9495-06C14131E56B.jpg (584x488, 95.5K)

He used to be OK, but now he's a broken junkie shilling for his thot skank daughter.

You are an NPC who repeats what your jew masters tell you to

A lot of people feel the necessity to worship someone. Sonetimes they choose a good talker like peterson or rogan, other times an enerpreneur, like elon, a sport champion or a politician. I think a lot about this behavior

Any Forums saying neil young is right to boycott joe rogan:

>It's not something he personally dislikes, it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it and believing nothing can harm them. It was more of a statement than anything else. Also, he doesn't really need Spotify and his music has been listened and liked all over the world for half a century. I seriously fucking doubt anyone will remember what another pseudo-intellectual grifter was saying in another 50 years.

Any Forums isn't a person

Because he's a normal enough guy who talks about stuff like cleaning your lobsters. He's okay, but he's an academic, and academics talk a lot. They need to, they need to fill the time slots for their lectures. I should know, I've taught.
As you say with Brand, it's the same. A lot of words, not much to it. You could easily shorten and simplify what they say. Brand tries to come across as 'educated' by trying to use unnecessarily big words but he sounds like a retard who's read a thesaurus.

The international discord clique trying new things out goy don’t worry about it