Picrel is someone who is a senior scientist at Moderna

Interesting?

Attached: 1643520444048.jpg (804x952, 163.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZveqfHTEhg
abcnews.go.com/Health/35-year-scientist-led-modernas-efforts-create-covid/story?id=74701220
youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU
t.me/unvaxxedseamen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intriguing?

Attached: 1643464433980.jpg (3598x2516, 2.65M)

Most of the cogs in the NWO machine are compartmentalized useful idiots. The more mentally ill, the better. Easier to control.

she cute

We just had this thread. Also cute fursona uwu

Cute OC for somebody who's complacent in the death of hundreds of thousands

wasn't this shit just some random nobody that was irrelevant to the team? you guys can be really dumb sometimes falling for shit
the real focus needs to be why is a vaccine being trout as safe instead, that is killing millions

>fetish for forced medication listed on furaffinity

yeah, i'm mad.

Imagine getting the faggot shot. The furry coctel. The insane juice. The DARPA brew.
We need to bring the chlorine back
youtu.be/YZveqfHTEhg

Attached: 1500x500.jpeg.jpg (1500x500, 123.51K)

You will take the furry vaxxine and you will like it.

>wasn't this shit just some random nobody that was irrelevant to the team?

it was and you're right about the focus comment

>Any Forums just found this out
I've known this since the vaccine first came out
>t. stalks furry twitter a lot

>incoming 300+ replies
>less than 30 IDs
report and move on

it's just the furry op himself trying to become someone relevant
he got BTFO hard in the last thread guess he likes torture

Just one more name to add to the "guilty of war crimes against humanity" list.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_034115.png (627x823, 551.39K)

at least she has no identity issues
jesus christ.

Regarding your second point: yes the focus should be on the vaccine. As for your first point: I think anything that gives context about the vaccine is important. If "Chise" is a "random nobody" or "irrelevant to the team" I'm curious. If she's a random nobody, what makes you think so? If an irrelevant member of the team, she'd still be a member of the team partly responsible for our current iteration of clown world. Basically I'm not getting it (the vaccine), but I want a full picture of how it came to be - whether a degenerate furry helped in any way is amusing to me. Can you provide any info on who the Chise interviewed was if you know it's not this one?

Wow unironically cute. I thought she was a fat ham beast.
From where do you have that info? She gives interviews on the progress to the media so I dont see how she wouldn't be taking some part in it.

The senior director of vaccine access and partnerships at Moderna is a 35 year old femoid, but I haven't been able to find any real details about her. I'm wondering if she's a furfag as well, or maybe has some dark past. Isn't 35 a bit young to be in such a position, even if she's not a serious scientist and is mostly admin?
abcnews.go.com/Health/35-year-scientist-led-modernas-efforts-create-covid/story?id=74701220

He won’t provide any info. He will just say “read >>randompost” as if it proves anything.
Meanwhile a NatGeo article confirmed her to be a senior scientist for moderna

what info do you want? like you can see it's an obvious bullshit lie made from someone that is not relevant at all and want to be internet Any Forums famous , can't you?

Her fursona is cute. It's a shame there are so many of us who are libtards.

>Twitter
>furries
>rainbow flag
>United Sharts
You might as well fuck off from here

he's another of the retard that get their ego broken when confronted with reality because YOU are informed and makes him seeth

>that is not relevant at all and want to be internet Any Forums famous
Why tho? She is already famous in her community and she has done multiple interviews over time. What has she to gain here?

no matter how you word it user, he will never suck your cock
if you don't get it, then you don't get it
it's an IQ thing

Yesterday it was Pfizer

Then why does media cite her as a senior scientist?
The claim that it’s just a coffee server is completely unsourced. The EU flag dude is just spamming 100+ posts where he links his first post that says it’s a coffe server, as if that is evidence.

>media cite her as a senior scientist
never read or him about him before
oshala razor and all that

Why are you trying to hide the fact that the vax was developed by a furry pedophile? Who are you shilling for?

So no argument then. Well every indication speaks against this being fake.

it's an IQ thing and you definitely don't get it

You’re a paid shill

because reality doesn't conform to your ego, I'm a shill? That's odd, but okay.

Attached: snmd.jpg (590x787, 71.95K)

funny how you're called a shill out of fucking nowhere
spicy

I used to spam gore in furry discord troon servers so much I got them banned (reported on other accounts).
Little did I know I was actually delaying the completely annihilation of humanity. No need to thank me mates.

If you claim so enough times it becomes true. I have actual evidence, all you’ve done is link to the same post over and over.

what the fuck are you talking about? I haven't link anything?
IQ dropping faster

Not under this ID

its almost like he confused you with the EU memeflaggot

I wonder why

read the wrinkles on my asshole
the bot is back

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (740x137, 31.19K)

how do you expect to have serious replies to such schizo posting?

no one would lie on the internet, right?

>t. Chise
Who is the alpha male in the office Chise? And look out for Bill, I heard he's the office hippo; they're aggresive.

God forbid if people like things that i dont

What are so afraid of let the user talk about it

That's not the bot fren, he's still using the euro memeflag. That might be the backup/supervisor

here is Any Forums saying neil young is right to boycott joe rogan:

>It's not something he personally dislikes, it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it and believing nothing can harm them. It was more of a statement than anything else. Also, he doesn't really need Spotify and his music has been listened and liked all over the world for half a century. I seriously fucking doubt anyone will remember what another pseudo-intellectual grifter was saying in another 50 years.

He's afraid of the furfag illuminati being exposed
Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission

t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: 65EFFFB2-75B1-4288-8B0D-BE4B058BF74A.jpg (694x1024, 137.72K)

you motherfuckers are unbelievable, because I harbor shade and doubt for this literal who I'm a shill, or a random user using memeflag? not to attack but Jesus fuck it, really seems like the people claiming that have extremely frail egoes once their reality gets shaken apart
you ALL need to take a hardcore break from Any Forums and think about your life

I don’t know what’s more suspect anymore - the fact that this thread has been recreated several times in the past couple days or the memeflag in the last one sperging out for five hours individually replying to everyone in the thread vehemently insisting to that this furfag only makes coffee for the Moderna office.

Attached: 6953F917-C0FE-41BE-A0E1-D263B6CC7C57.gif (188x105, 2.26M)

Ok, and? The jab side effects are going to come to light anyway, so why the fuck should I care?
Sage. You really are obsessed.

Attached: 1611297287126.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

You're under the false impression that Moderna or Biontech actually did a major part of the research and development that went into these vaccines. It's copy&paste of the spike sequence into an existing expression system, with mutations published by an university and code modifications that are generated by a computer program. 90% of the heavy lifting research and 100% of the basic concepts that went into mRNA vaccines does not originate from these companies, but from mostly public funds universities. You can clearly see this in how similar the Pfizer and Moderna shot are. These companies based their product on the same research and a lot of this is 10-20 years old already.

furries on damage control, kek

yiff in hell, furfags

Attached: 1629838800777.jpg (750x600, 49.17K)

>frail egoes
>you ALL need to take a hardcore break from Any Forums and think about your life
HOLY reddit!

Attached: 1643441817932.jpg (620x620, 254.01K)

if that's your defense then
lol?

Yikes, downvoted.
Keep that up and you're getting reported fucko.

You post pic related every fifteen minutes. I wonder why.

(herbs n spices, sagey)

sounds like a chick/tranny too, waiting for someone to come fill the hole left wide open
>lol?

Both occurrences are pretty suspicious. Starting to think it's some sort of stage play to try make us pay more attention to it

Attached: corona--THE_EXPERTS.jpg (500x509, 46.86K)

he's trying to become le epic funny furry meme
and failing at it

Don't worry about you should take your own advice and leave Any Forums

>she

oh yes let me just copy the exact same thought pattern of the above poster because if I don't agree then I'm a shill
lol, lmao
yikes
ouch

I feel like OP might be a forced meme and the people defending it are somehow connected to that weird child grooming convention and trying to hide something. Or they are doing a double forced meme?

sounds about right

>be literal scientist
>still beg for donations on ko-fi

What's his full name? How do we know he's actually what he says he is? Not that I doubt it, I mean I know a lot of researchers who work both in the public and private sector and they're the exact demographic that furries come from (socially awkward nerdy young guys)

What are you saying? I didn't call you a skill take your meds man

whatever names have been thrown out there none of them have research papers made so that's where this being fake and etc comes from among other things from past threads

Wait until you learn how much most "scientists" get paid
It's next to nothing

*shill

Yeah I don't know about this guy specifically, but statistically there are probably dozens of furry researchers working at Moderna. Like I said, researchers and furries come from basically the same demographic.