Omicron is making the unvaccinated rethink their opposition to the jab

Before I proceed, just a reminder that all lying journalists and politicians have names and addresses. They also have families that they love.
Link: fortune.com/2022/01/28/omicron-covid-unvaccinated-poll-vax-mandates-ipsos/
Archive: archive.is/a5BhB
>Just before Christmas, a brief video testimonial went viral across Italy.
>A 50-year-old bearded man, a former anti-vaxxer with his head in a ventilation apparatus, gasps for air as he tells the Italian state-owned broadcaster, RAI, about his painful realization. From a hospital bed in Piacenza, in Northern Italy, the man has a message for his fellow unvaccinated. “Vaccinate yourselves,” he scolds them lightly, the stream of oxygen muffling the words coming from his mouth.
>“I made a mistake,” he concludes, drawing measured breaths. “Don’t die from this disease.”
>Nearly every day in Italian newspapers and on evening TV news broadcasts there are similar reports of Italy’s no vax pentiti—the repentant no-vaxxers—who tell journalists about a kind of Damascene conversion they have had in regard to the importance of getting the COVID jab. Italy is also a country where you’ll find some of the toughest mandates in the world impelling citizens to get vaccinated, and boosted.
>In December, the Mario Draghi government introduced the Super Green Pass, proof that a person has been fully vaccinated against COVID, to enter most shops, businesses, and public events. Earlier this month, the country went a step further, mandating that all Italians over 50 must get vaccinated, or face a stiff fine.
>The tough-love measures have shown promising early signs. In recent weeks, first-time vaccinations in Italy have shot up among this aging, vulnerable—they make up the largest segment of those hospitalized with Omicron complications—demographic.

Attached: kill all journalists and politicians.png (1023x521, 104.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PR_Hm9Ng8Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>There are plenty of grumbles on social media about Italy’s obligatory vaccination rules, but there’s also growing evidence that tough vaccination mandates are grudgingly growing in acceptance across the country, and elsewhere.
>Earlier this month, Ipsos conducted surveys in Italy and France to gauge the support levels among the populations there for the tough new vaccination mandates that were just introduced. The polling firm shared the data exclusively with Fortune, and the findings surprised not only the pollsters, but also Fortune readers.
>As a result, Fortune asked Ipsos to expand the survey to include four new countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia.
>The findings were remarkably similar across all six countries. Among the general population, there’s wide support for compulsory vaccination rules. And even more startling, the ranks of unvaccinated see some merit in selective vaccination mandates. For example, there is overwhelming support for requiring teachers and health care workers to get vaccinated across all those polled. Requiring that private sector workers be vaccinated draws less support, but there’s still a majority in all but the U.K.
>Even in the United States, where mandate battles have raged from state to state since the early days of the vaccination campaign, a majority of poll respondents are seemingly okay with rules requiring vaccination to enter workplaces, shops, and attend public events. This finding comes as courts across the country, and even the U.S. Supreme Court, strike down a variety of enforcement orders that would have required employees at large businesses get vaccinated, undergo weekly testing, or simply wear a mask.
>But what continues to surprise pollsters the most is that the most strident blocs in each country—the unvaccinated—are showing signs that they, too, will go along with tougher measures in certain circumstances.

Attached: normalfags are cattle.png (1022x517, 102.22K)

>Call it a case of Omicron fatigue: This highly infectious variant is testing the resolve of even the most dogged anti-vaxxers, the pollsters find.
>“They are definitely not a group of people that are hard-core sure they are right,” says Andrei Postoaca, CEO of Ipsos Digital. The data from these surveys tell him that there is probably one-quarter of the remaining unvaccinated who don’t fall into the strident “true believer” category. “More and more are willing to take a jab, are willing to accept a mandatory vaccination. So the question is: Step by step, will you get people to cross the line” and drop their opposition to vaccines and vaccine mandates?
>“What I would say is clearly the vaccinated support a decision of mandatory vaccination. And a decent chunk of the unvaccinated in most countries also support it,” Postoaca adds.
>Ipsos also collected data on those who intend to get a vaccination in the next month. In Italy, nearly three in 10 (28%) of the unvaccinated said they plan to get their first vaccination. That’s on the high end. In Germany and the U.K., just single-digit percentages of the unvaccinated said they will roll up their sleeves for a jab.
>In France, one in five tell Ipsos pollsters they plan to get their first COVID vaccination. In the U.S., that number falls to 13% of respondents.
>The polling firm also shared with Fortune a file of anonymized responses from the unvaccinated who took the survey. Ipsos asked each the same question: What was the biggest challenge, if any, you have faced as a result of your decision to opt, so far, to forgo the COVID-19 vaccine?

Attached: lemming.png (1468x7317, 2.3M)

>If you were to build a word bubble chart out of the survey responses, the biggest expression would read something like, “I’m not experiencing any challenges,” followed by “It’s none of your business.” But there are quite a few responses across all countries in which survey respondents divulge that their no-vax stance has cost them job opportunities, has caused frayed relations with friends and family, and has left them feeling ostracized by society in general.
>As one respondent in the American survey replied, “People treat you poorly if you are unvaccinated.”

Attached: fauci address 3012 43rd St NW, Washington, DC 20016.jpg (3500x2351, 507.6K)

Still not taking it

fuck normies

me neither, just reposting this to show that
1. journos are dirty rats who WILL lie
2. most normies are cattle who, when pushed, will budge to pressure. this aligns with the lemming theory well - normies are in it as a hobby, not out of any actual conviction. once the pressure goes up they will cuck rather quickly

Those Italy results are pretty misleading and only representative of the north part of the country where population density is high, air pollution is high and temperatures are low.
Even normies from the south where the flu is considered a big joke generally agree that the covid pandemic is a scam and want the restrictions to be lifted.

i hope it's true, i'm inclined to believe you since journos are liars

nope
not getting it
i intend to get ALL the covids
2/3 so far
gotta catch em all

Never taking it. A fucking mayor in my federal state even threatened Covid protestors with armed forces...
youtu.be/PR_Hm9Ng8Xw

I mean we play our part with masks and shit in locals where they're required and most of us with a job had to take the jab, but the act instantly drops in private contexts where about 80% of people instantly take the masks off and act normally.

UK shutting down passports
Denmark Shutting down passports
Nobody but nigger New York City got that shit rolling in America
The whole narrative is crumbling. I feel sorry for all the vaxtards. You got played and no amount of forced indoctrination is going to change this reality. I openly lied to my hospital that I got vaxxed during an emergency room visit. They didn't even question it. Got care and was on my way.

i am not a vaxtard, just want to share what journoids are saying

The difference between NPCs and non-NPCs is that the more you pressure NPCs the more easily they crack, the more you pressure non-NPCs the more defiant they are. Judging by the last two years, I'd say there's like 5% of non-NPCs in the population at most, the rest are NPCs.

tl;dr. will still not take the clotshot and wearing the fagmask. And will continue to be a welfare leeching NEET, because of the muzzle mandate at work. May the suffering for the jabbed muzzlecucks in the society continue, they all deserve for being spineless bootlickers

We just brought back test & go procedures instead of quarantining every tourist for 10 days. Doubt we'll lockdown again.

>majority support a vaccine mandate in the US
bad data

>lemming theory
Is not real, it was build upon a lie and spun by the media to create, it is another example of the power of astroturfing

the last few years have proven lemming theory true. the vast majority of people are cattle who do not have any convictions and will change them once the costs outweigh the benefits.

>just want to share what journoids are saying
You might as well share pics of what your latest stool looked like

>Be boomer, catch cold
>Go to the hospital, because retard
>They put you on ventilator even though your oxygen levels didn't drop below 90%
>You die
>"Another anti-vaxxer dies, get your jabs today"
I've heard similar stories before

Yup. I will go to the mountains, renounce my citizenship, and declare war on the US if their is ever an actual mandate that affects me.
Sorry, uhhh I'm just not taking it.

Only idiots would want a badly designed therapeutic for a virus that no longer exists because they are afraid of a literal cold.

Attached: pathetic normies.jpg (650x650, 53.55K)

It's greatly overstated, you shouldn't trust any MSM, especially not when it's western. Romanian news outlets tried for months to gage the approval of forced vaccination here and they always ended up with respondents being against it in the 85-90% range, then the WEF itself funded a survey which discovered that somehow 66% of respondents are in favor of mandates, while at the time less than 40% of Romanians were vaxxed according to official numbers (which also are fake).

Sample size 1000 people from the most libtarded and insane areas, repeat after me, still not taking it

please nuke this obedient slave shithole

Yes the numbers are completely made up. See my post from earlier today.
Pharma is paying analytic firms that double as pollsters and PR people to sway public opinion by manufacturing fake public opinion.

Attached: PHARMA MANUFACTURING OPINION.png (1856x873, 426.42K)

Reminder that antivaxxers have names and addresses. They do not, however, have families they love, friends or jobs and rarely leave their basement.

Still not taking it

Unvaxxed neet here with a loving family. I will not pay the rent jew

>mild flu is making (((gov't data))) support (((gov't))) manufactured consent
Kill yourself, serb slug.

Attached: jerka--GATES.jpg (683x378, 141.68K)

>A 50-year-old bearded man, a former anti-vaxxer with his head in a ventilation apparatus, gasps for air as he tells the Italian state-owned broadcaster, RAI, about his painful realization. From a hospital bed in Piacenza, in Northern Italy, the man has a message for his fellow unvaccinated. “Vaccinate yourselves,” he scolds them lightly, the stream of oxygen muffling the words coming from his mouth.
they have a new one basically every day, of course journalists are allowed to go into the ICU but the patient's family isn't but they definitely aren't paid actors, that's a conspiracy theory

>Only idiots would want a badly designed therapeutic for a virus
Most of those idiots don't even know it's a badly designed therapeutic -- they 'think' it's some miracle Mithridate that cures all that ails 'em.

>...until it doesn't

Attached: mudbloods--VAXWITZ.jpg (840x737, 124.92K)

>1000 respondents per country
Nigger tier effort in collecting stats. Opinion discarded. OP is faggot. Sage

It's more important to feed the narrative than to let sick patients see their loved ones.

>"wide support, among both vaccinated and unvaccinated"
>support is lower than our number of vaxxies
lmao, not even the people who took the poison want it to be mandated

The people who took horse dewormer paste of course do not want mandates, they are too scared to admit they were suckered into a cult.

Don't care. Never getting vaxxed. Pure blood for life. Healthy semen and long life.