Germans are the protagonists of history

Germans are the protagonists of history.

Attached: image_200001280_1.png (380x253, 13.21K)

germany is lawful evil. like in jap vidya the big ebul scary empire that actually has a point

>commoner serf-mentality
>incapable of independent thought
>order follower
>prefers antiquated ideologies to reason
>unable to side with either communism or capitalism due to being occupied by both
>prefers tech/neo-feudalism as a result
>still has the internet stability and speeds of mogadishu
>tax rates reinforces serf-mentality
>population ratted out it's own population to the state since the last 100 years as a tradition (Gestapo, Stasi)
The most antagonistic people in Europe after the Anglos

>meme flag
>insulting Germany
Surprise.

We were only the big scary empire once (and it was based), for most of history we were a scrappy ragtag group fighting as the designated underdogs.

Most of the things you hate about germany are the results of denazification, the most comprehensive demoralization op in history.

we will be back
the lies will fall
truth will be told

Attached: pepe_preussen_adler.jpg (522x590, 128.52K)

>germans
>ubermensch
>all current aristocrats are also german
>most beautiful women are german
And this surprises you?
Such a shame 90% of germans have diluted their bloodline by taking the mRNA "vaccine" though. RIP.

Attached: wp4108971.jpg (1920x1200, 175.24K)

Jews are

Attached: scale_1200.png (800x800, 1.2M)

Other way round. Japan didn’t have any point to crating this big empire. Germany wanted to destroy the eternal jew and eternal anglo

The Prussian military mentality still relied on an order following serf-minded population that was willing to die for the correct state propaganda. This has been a thing since the HRE. Most who weren't like this left for the Americas way back. The bloodlines who remain are usually exceptionally timid as a result, if you compare to the rest of Europe.

we're actually actually the most antivaxx country in europe. at the monday demonstrations everyone is german, when i first realized all the foreigners don't join our demos i was like this feels nice.

The Jew is collectively the great antagonist from our pov. The protagonist are the many and the few who are willing to rise to the occasion in defiance of evil during a critical time.

And so far, we are losing

Yeah, german-american men never go into pointless wars at the behest of the state.
Oh, wait they literally do that all the fucking time and unlike the german wars, they actually serve no purpose beyond enriching the elites, i don't understand how anyone could argue that americans are more resistant to propaganda in any way.

not in this age for sure

You mean the people more interested in the well being of the nation are majority of the native ethnicity? Shocking!

Altho unironically, there is some truth to European stock being the forefront in defiance, but on the flip side also the enforcers. The duality of man

The history of the world is the history of Jews. Antagonists come and fall protagonist remains and overcomes despite being beaten by evil forces time and time again

Attached: 60907.jpg (874x596, 177.33K)

don't forget that these cucks work overtime and give subsidies to Med countries and Poland who shit on them later

and the scat

This. Jooz will exist forever. Krauts will be replaced in 150 years.

yes

Attached: 1624147129145.png (420x420, 65.75K)

might be

>most beautiful women are german
have you like ever ben to germany?

Attached: german beauty.jpg (800x798, 202.34K)

cumskins are the most servile race ever

they are so servile they even go to antivax protests when they dont enlist to die for israel

Attached: MUSLIMS VS VAXXED.png (1273x836, 461.92K)

indeed, i love all germans!

Attached: 1638051266216.webm (480x360, 2.91M)

True

>Germans are the protagonists of history.
X to doubt.
And btw, I'm not saying that we are either, but YOU definitely aren't lmao.

Have you ever been to the current year nigger.

Attached: Shutterstock_9761809ax.jpg (1500x1000, 240.97K)

Americans are their own breed and they probably have at least 3 pharma companies embedded in their DNA along with the PFAS. Nevertheless, I never argued that Americans are more resistant as I said in my first post; you're less antagonistic than the anglos. I can however not blame a kraut for being stupid more than I could the pig for being filthy.

Attached: mesizaje.jpg (452x798, 109.34K)

Beady eyes, full of lies
Muffled Aryan women's cries
The ANGLO must pay for his crimes

Attached: 1641916391336.jpg (678x281, 25.97K)

That goes back to the anglos, they banned us from speaking German in America and destroyed our culture to the point that most don’t even know who they are anymore. Sorry we let you down man

Rather masculine looking woman

A soul pledged to the darkness.
Now I've lost it
I know I can kill
Does truth exist beyond the gate?

Those are barely 6/10s in fucking Bongland.

Attached: mhmd3.gif (240x344, 131.24K)

Protagonists are Americans. Germans are a side character you get when you add another controller.

More like the evil villains who just won't quit
>109 times
Be easier to get rid of the smell of shit from a pile of crap then it would be to get rid of the Jew

Seems like it

Attached: 1638774445664.jpg (450x707, 32K)

>destroys europe multiple times
>we're the good guys
kek ok abdul

Anglo-Saxon (Germans Alter Ego) is the antagonist of history, Jews on the other hand is the annoying character.

ahahahaahah

you mistyped eternal antagonists

watch "the impartial truth - a last appeal to reason"

what history ?

Attached: 108.png (1300x871, 825.9K)

considering they consider Germany amalek, even the cucked and weakened Germany, says a lot.

they hate the german people so much so they wish their total eradication.
kind of makes you wonder

most German Americans settled and still live in the Midwest. we aren't exactly more resistant. they might be conservative but different. America's big and the regions are different.

Compared to asian twinks like you, yeah.