*block your path*

*block your path*
>Let's go brandon ! Wooooo muhrica !
Wwyd ?

Attached: 1643537125474.jpg (960x952, 218.19K)

Honestly exactly what I expect the average Brandon poster to look like. Maybe a hundred pounds heavier too

Honk honk. Vaccine mandates are evil. The supporters of mandates are retards.

If I saw that kid I would punch him and drop him.

He would shoot up your school

I would him to work hard because there is no way he is getting laid without paying for it

He looks like that Florida school shooter goblin

I give way because he likely has a kill list and the guns to get it done.

He? looks like a down syndrome lesbian to me

Dude, those frames are doing nothing for you. Get a slimmer pair with faux wood or actual wood. Grow out your hair. Especially in the back. Pull it into a twinbraid. Don't smile. DON'T. SMILE. Last but not least pick up a few weights. Your shoulder-to-arm ratio is WAY off. Last but not least push out your chest and pull your head back. Your posture is grotesque.

The kid looks literally mentally challenged, but he's still 100% more based than the lefty-fag shills hating on him.
Kid gets a high-five from this ex-zogbot

Open-palm punch to the throat then laugh as he convulses on the floor gasping for air.

El goblino de las america

WWG1WGA

why is mental retardatipn visible? I tried to jewgle it, but no answers. they're not totally malformed, but you can see if someone is a retard, without them opening their mouth. do tard genes cause weird facial structure?

>open palm punch

A punch is with a fist. The term you're looking for is open-palm strike. Based on your lack of physical conflict I can say with 100%certainty this challenged kid would beat your ass.

You would be surprised at was a scrawny kid can do with a knife.
Never underestimate your enemy.

>HEHE BATHT AND WEDPILLED

Attached: 0B3F07E5-AEF3-4614-8249-05AE69E41294.jpg (706x1024, 54.58K)

now that the bogdanoffs are gone, they realized that to fight fire you need fire
so they projected their consciousness astrally into this golem of their own creation, the anti sminem

Wtf happened to that kid?

eh
nothing personnel kid

He got KALERGID.com

El monstruo de las Americas...

AGAIN shill? It's not going to happen, your forced meme, four threads now?
(forever special herbs n spices (((sage))))

Attached: tryhard.png (727x212, 122.15K)

This motherfucker looks like a WWE or a FIFA custom character, pulled out from a Jerma985 stream.

Still prettier than any tranny faggot.

Nah they're both ugly let's not play that game

In all seriousness, why are American conservatives so fucking obsessed with Hunter Biden? What's the big deal if he's a sex pest and drug addict - he's not the one who was running for fucking president!

Dios Mio... El ogro de las americas...

Attached: 1509852367455.png (500x500, 19.39K)