Aus/pol/ - Safe & Effective©

Its over chuds, the statistics dont lie. Unvaxxed are overrepresented in the deaths. Chuds BTFO again. How will you ever recover?

Attached: 5% protection.jpg (917x1421, 728.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wx4vPOblIcpG/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Americunt#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Cuntada#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntinent#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntry#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunt-struck#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/red_cunt_hair#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thundercunt#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntdom#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntal#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunt_splice#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunt_cap#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunthood#English
theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/29/they-text-each-other-all-the-time-perrottet-and-andrews-embrace-the-benefits-of-a-united-front
alexberenson.substack.com/p/covid-infections-and-deaths-soar
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v2.full-text
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.22.457114v1.full
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk49WnrRZc4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah nah. Also remember people are considered unvaxxed if they had a dose within the last 2 weeks.

Attached: 1643364975370.png (848x4392, 1.59M)

Are you trying to implying that 76% of NSW died of Covid?

What did I do? I sacrificed my entire life, family, job, friends to stand up for what I believed in, and to stand up for basic human rites. I didnt hype up a strike for 2 months and bitch out after some shadey back door deals.

Attached: d9mft0o-65e84511-a125-4657-beba-5479be69e292.png (1600x730, 1.32M)

Is he right about anti-vaxxers?

>Who the fuck said all of them are saying it kek? Obviously it was addressed to those that think so.
>It's always hilarious antivaxxtards go into extreme strawmanning the literal millisecond they're attacked

Still looking for a job at ASIO. I'm a NEET and never used drugs. I also don't have any debts. Please hire me.

McGowan getting a bit of a ribbing. He needs to learn from Dan and stay hidden during the day.
bitchute.com/video/wx4vPOblIcpG/

kek still not taking it

>be anti vax
>be anti mask
>walk into coles without either
>only some old karen actually fucking cares
>best she can muster is some snide little comment while we're stuck in the line
I do enjoy not living in a city.

are you autistic? 140IQ?
sorry friend, those are the minimum requirements. i've tried before

Tech nerds seem to be the cuckiest industry of all.

asio are the biggest druggies in australia

Reddies for dinn dinns yeah or nah cunts

Hi Satan

Hey quick question Aus/pol/, how should I handle debt collectors?
I might have trashed a hotel room and the hotel is demanding $250 by Saturday, but I'm $50 short because I have a speeding fine due on the 8th.

Who do I negotiate with to pay off everything next pay? (The 10th)
The police or the debt collectors?

Attached: 1643480676163.jpg (640x852, 128.74K)

give her your meanest glare in return, helps if you're missing teeth and 6'5

>trashed hotel room
>speeding fine
I'm sensing a pattern here

>5% protection
How do vaxxies feel about this?

>I might have trashed a hotel room
Are you a drummer?

Why no Woolworths delivery until Wednesday is this that great reset thing

you and me both

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-204712_Gallery.jpg (1080x742, 416.47K)

I keep waiting for this to happen but as with the rest of my life no one wants to interact with me

If you really want to pay call the debt collectors and tell them "I can give you this much now and this much on the 10th".

just ignore it

Separate incidents, I was about 13km over in a 100km zone overtaking, the hotel was me getting extremely drunk, passing out and pissing myself in bed, which they've charged me $250 for.

it's just 50 bucks, push a broom for a couple of hours retard

your fault for giving them your real name

>the hotel was me getting extremely drunk, passing out and pissing myself in bed
Drummer confirmed

Attached: C58C0819-226B-45E7-B44B-E986CE83106E.gif (244x182, 2.16M)

One man has lent his voice for your ears, cunt.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Americunt#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Cuntada#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntinent#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntry#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunt-struck#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/red_cunt_hair#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thundercunt#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntdom#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cuntal#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunt_splice#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunt_cap#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cunthood#English

Attached: Crash Twinsamity.jpg (252x421, 57.07K)

>be strong cities network
>watch people protesting government over reach
>watch government labeling protesters as unreasonable extremists
>watch CBDC being rolled

do any of you have any clue at all what is happening or are you still arguing over viruses?

Saw a white landwhale with a manlet nigger today.

Can I get a QRD on this guy?

Attached: QRD.jpg (1879x973, 131.7K)

>Old age and pre-existing health conditions remain the clearest predictors of death with covid
Yeah but more than likely those pre-existing conditions accelerated because of covid or the vaccine you fuckstick

>pissed myself
Lol what the actual fuck user get your shit together

Can you abduct kids and traffic the across Australia on behalf of the CIA ?

Bullshit. People must IDs in hotel beds all the time. Just say it was like that when you got there faggot. How do they even know

im sick of this mongoloid glownigger

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is still 5% risk reduction. And children are obviously not vaccinated and they're not predisposed to dying either. So I think the risk reduction is probably even more.

Redpill me on paying women to urinate in my mouth

What makes you think he is a glownigger?

Put the fine on sper pay the hotel.

Which city? I knew a couple like that. He beat her up and left her with a niglet.

It was my first time drinking all year and I'd been working for 9 days straight, I went a bit overboard.

Attached: 1642365185903.jpg (661x661, 88.81K)

What phenotype is that?

multiple run ins with feds here and in his home country where he was let go for whatever reason

You are correct.

Now, if there are more than 11 deaths due to complications with the vaccine, then being unvaccinated is still a better indicator of not dying.

I wish he would give me a job.

straight up mongol

This is probably the right course of action.

>all year
>30 days
user I can't give you a pass

learn to work with your hands

21 days bro

Could be a glowie, could not be a glowie. I think he's just a guy who is kinda popular on youtube and thinks he's more famous and important than he really is.
He did expose some of the scummy tactics the police use to shut people up though. Shame it won't happen anymore now that he's actually in politics instead of just IRL shitposting

He's a FSB active measure, subversion and disinformation agent. He speaks 5 languages, obviously has legal and media training, obviously highly bioluminescent.

His job is to direct various groups in one direction to accelerate destabilization.

theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/29/they-text-each-other-all-the-time-perrottet-and-andrews-embrace-the-benefits-of-a-united-front

> The close relationship between the New South Wales and Victorian premiers is a jarring shift from the political pandemic theatre of the last two years
>Perrottet said the NSW government had “worked alongside” Victoria to deliver thousands of rapid antigen tests before schools resume next week. They were “the only states in the country” that could boast as much, he said.
>On the business support package likely to be announced in the coming days Perrottet again referenced Victoria – the NSW treasurer, Matt Kean, was working “very closely” with his southern counterparts “because we’re in a very, very similar situation,” he said.
> They are also in agreement about redefining “fully vaccinated” to mean three doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, with Perrottet saying on Friday that a proposal taken to national cabinet by Andrews this week “makes sense”.
Dom the cuck, in his final form of cuckening. Literal definition of controller opposition, he's "in support" of changing the definition of full vaccinated.

Attached: cuck_and_fag.jpg (620x372, 25K)

>How will you ever recover?

covid only exists and kills in white countries, its very strange

why is white ox so expensive ffs

where does their family live?

But hey, I did fuck a club promoter in the women's toilet of a gay club.
I remember barely any of it and she then went to hospital after having a few dozen epileptic seizures after I left, walked down the street and puked all over a table in front of a kebab shop.
All in all, about a 4/10 night, but the hotel fines drop it to a 2/10.

Attached: 1643325480940m.jpg (1024x1016, 89.95K)

Siberian/Tartarian

except the at-risk population is 90+% vaccinated
and the "unvaccinated" deaths were all vaccinated anyway
>gotta wait two weeks
>*dies*

I fail to see the problem

In NSW it's 21 days after jab to be counted as vaxxed

Neither do I.

Attached: Cock-crowing.jpg (1200x800, 115.33K)

The age had a very similar article a couple of days ago.

it's over scomo

Attached: file.png (590x167, 23.76K)

>Also remember people are considered unvaxxed if they had a dose within the last 2 weeks.

I continue to try and figure out how that's relvy. Most people got vaxxed last year

I fail to even remember that the opposition leader even exists

>polls

About that

Attached: file.png (589x170, 23.48K)

Good. Accelerate

Attached: vote 4 comfy.jpg (1400x787, 789.06K)

I've never been asked to do one of these polls.

When I grow up I wanna be just like this guy. Balls of steel

Boosters.

I'm curious who it 'makes sense' to. It looks like total idiocy to me, at best. They don't even bother to justify it, they just say 'more protection' or some such nonsense.
They are going to try make us all take 10, at least. This is why you don't take any.

could've got a refund
imagine paying to piss the bed instead of getting paid to piss the bed

see this is why i like Any Forums, i'm learning something every day
today i learned that hotels don't just laugh it off when you piss the bed

and they don't skimp on good quality mattresses

>They are also in agreement about redefining “fully vaccinated” to mean three doses of a Covid-19 vaccine
So he's gonna lock us down again

He's a deadset fucken legend. If he's a putin glownigger then putin should send more.

Im a gay conservative, am I allowed to join your thread?

Did you really need to know though?

putins an antiwhite jew though

kek
they might try to inflate that, they certainly need to
alexberenson.substack.com/p/covid-infections-and-deaths-soar

>How is counting people who take a drug and OD count as them ODing from the drug if two months haven't passed since they took the drug.

Anning 50 (+42)

Oh no, it's just a "lock out". It's thr boosted economy now, if you're undervaxxed you're an anti-vaxxer.
Dan always knew it was three shots, even when it was only two he knew it was three.

You're among your own kind here, friend

>Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 34 (-2) ALP 41 (+3) GRN 11 (+1) ON 3 (0)
My paywall bypass is not working, can anybody archive newspoll from The Australian's webpage?

Something doesn't sit right with me about the Liberals, I think they are either intentionally tanking or working with MSM to amke it appear that way. On top of them not calling an election it just seems very psyop-y
They're incompetent, evil bastards but they aren't usually the stupid ones during elections, curious to see what they have up their sleeve

What does 'glownigger' mean?

they get sick with whatever's going round in that 2 weeks due to immune suppression
last year there wasn't much going round?
it's interesting: maybe the numbers are seriously inflated

They will drop federal vax mandates and go hard after the state premiers weeks before election day in a desperate attempt to not get fucking deleted by labor.
Screencap this, they are timing this for maximum impact.

>then putin should send more
Be nice if he sent some of those honeypot broads the soviets are so famous for instead of whatever's holding that sign.
Gooks do it, why not slabs?

Then again, the chink honeypots aint no lookers either.

Cool story faggot, when will they make up their minds?

Attached: 1637200029709.png (1316x1036, 234.75K)

He's pretty smart like that

polls are fake and gay but i do wonder
people are so stupid now, they'll enthusiastically support policies that they don't like and then blame the politicians least responsible and replace them with politicians who want to do the hated things even more

Oh, excellent. Im not one of those in your face kind of gays and I dont like the political LGBT

I did one when I was 15. They called the landline and took my mum's details but then she said she didn't understand politics and gave the phone to me to answer, I remember just telling them random answers for everything for shits and giggles

that's not how you do maths you dumb nigger

Plus all the elderly and infirm were killed off in the first 6 months of 2020. A real genocide.

If this was the case I feel like they would have expatriated him and sent him to one of the island gulags if L/L knew who he is, which they obviously do.
The multiple languages isn't very telling, this is common in the wealthy Russian/Ukrainian diaspora and Orthodox church. he is definitely an ethnic Jew in some capacity.

Attached: mirodancing.gif (500x281, 3.05M)

Just get the vax lads. Trust the science.

Depends what your trying to conserve

They have already won. All current govt will remain in place until the end of this operation.

Conservative values: small government, low taxes, low immigration, the family unit, communities etc.

yes

Attached: Soyjak, smug.jpg (229x250, 13.17K)

q0E85RMA

also 'fully vaccinated', doesn't mean that the unvaccinated make up the rest..I mean unless you redefine unvaccinated as not having had 3 jabs at least a month ago.

You will never be fully immunized.

why are you gay, gay people shouldn't exist mathematically

its literally not possible for a gay species to exist because they can't breed and pass on their gay genes

Attached: random_event_count.png (1395x769, 79K)

Be gone faggot scum

Based

I wasnt always gay, I used to be married and I have two children.

Morrison has looked like an irrelevant cuck for 2 years.

Nobody is gay

Will this knowledge
A. Cause you to rethink pissing in hotel beds?
B. Encourage you to piss in hotel beds?
C. Encourage you to piss in the hallway before entering your hotel room?

That's not very nice mate.
I am. Women disgust me these days.

Kek

yes

>its literally not possible for a gay species to exist because they can't breed and pass on their gay genes
That's not how it spreads.. It spreads by worms.

Attached: 1562556899871.png (2550x3300, 238.18K)

This. This is why I don't think this attempt by Andrews to "change the definition" will work. Scammo know he's signing his death warrant if he does.

But like a typical faggot you had to announce your faggotry to everyone.

Ausvaxies on suicide watch
Everyone is going to notice it when footy season starts in this country and all our AFL athletes die. They run further than soccer every game.

Drop dead poofter

women disgust me too but that's because they're morally inferior and lack logic but still assert that they deserve the right to vote, they should shut up and do as they're told, dogs are morally superior to women

This is true

This. Australia is fucking doomed.

It's not that easy mate. He's been sleeping here for 20+ years, he's a citizen, there's nowhere for him to repatriate to.

He's also been pictured in Russian military uniform with a service rifle as a younger man.

The real question is has he developed split loyalties? He's running for federal office, his handlers are either delighted or shitting themselves.

Also factor in that with the high age groups that represent the vast majority of deaths that "unvaccinated" may include people who had pre existing medical conditions so severe that they could not be vaccinated.

Was just feeling out if I was going to be accepted here, which it seems I have been. Dont let my sexuality fool you, Im a big C conservative. I follow all the big conservative voices like Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson etc.

>Women disgust me these days.
Very based, women are evil.

>the family unit

Go get conversion therapy and try again.

>Scammo know he's signing his death warrant if he does.
The narrative has always been he has no say in health issues, that's up to the states. If mcgowan has already done it, what's to stop dan?

Fucked her spastic nice one mate

Fuck off faggot scum

Another thing to pay attention to is where the actual seats in play are and how wide the margin is.
Almost all of the seats in play are in NSW, Labor overpeformed in VIC 19 so they aren't likely to gain more and there isn't much up for grabs in QLD or elsewhere.
Labor have much more seats that they are barely clinging onto than the libs.

Labor are not going to perform as well as polls show and all the coalition really need to do is win a handful of NSW seats and then they can afford to lose a few of their marginals.

I don't have a horse in the race, I'm a UAP chad but I look forward to Friendlyjordies having another anxiety attack

Attached: marginals.jpg (700x804, 184.49K)

I think it is because antibody enhancement appears to be a problem more than three months after the second dose with omicron.
> medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v2.full-text
From this study they found an increase risk of infection with omicron after three months compared with the unvaccinated. If you give them another jab, then the antibody concentration increases again and antibody enhancement probably stops for a while again (so hopefully no-one notices that the vaccine is shit).
It is complicated, but there was a Japanese research paper back in August that found that delta was two mutations away from antibody enhancement when the sera of 95% of Pfizer jabbed patients was at a certain concentration.
> biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.22.457114v1.full
Omicron had even more mutations than the spike protein that the Japanese research group was working with.

Attached: Antibody enhancement after 3 months.png (1309x747, 141.52K)

I'm speechless that Andrews is even considering the change this close to an election, I'd have thought they'd wait till after. Federal labor gets most of it's support from VIC, if people are angry with state labor, then it'll affect the federal vote

We know what's going on

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk49WnrRZc4

The federal government definitely is sucking up to big pharma and lining their slush funds off of it but a government that isn't in power doesn't get under the table hand offs.

If they are at serious risk of losing power they will drop third party interests in an instant to retain it.

>dogs are morally superior to women
yeh well, dogs are capable of loyalty aren't they.

Did you faggots see the government is signing ANOTHER free trade deal with India which includes even easier access for cheap Indian workers

This country is well and truly done for enjoy watching this place turn into Malaysia or Fiji

Attached: 54A508F1-E862-4375-A7FC-D5DBE576C137.png (455x455, 9.95K)

>Unvaxxed are overrepresented in the deaths.
majority are oldies with pre existing health conditions
they are not anti vaxxers they just did not give a fuck
whats the difference in deaths between unvaxxed and vaccinated in under 60's?

Fuck off faggot enabler

That's nice, not taking it, fuck off

Aren’t Victorian’s begging for that shit?

dinner tastes like shit

I think they can all see the arse falling out of the covid narrative and neither party wants to be left holding the bag when it pops.
>Win fed election in may
>have to come up with a budget to get out of the debt incurred by PCR tests, jobkeeper and the loss of revenue due to lockdowns.
>FUCK MY LIFE.jpeg

>they're unvaccinated because of exemptions
>exemptions due to existing medical conditions
>medical conditions make the vaccine (and the virus) an extreme risk for them
>they get covid
>die from covid because of their medical condition's making them extremely susceptible
>NEWS: unvaccinated die to covid

Attached: 1575085211875.jpg (1600x1422, 405.08K)

The bigger thing people aren't accounting for is that the minor parties advertising no lockdowns are going to suck points away from LNP.
They won't win anything, but they only need to suck like 2% of the vote away from LNP to basically guarantee a labor landslide victory.
60% of voters don't bother putting secondary choices on the ballot.

Fucking barely, she road my dick on a toilet for like a minute.
What I want to know is why the fuck is an epileptic working in clubs?

Bingo.

This is me, they stare back for a bit and then follow their programming. NPCs are really something. Might play around with hypnotic suggestions next.

probably because you're southafrican tier white trash at a cultural dead end

So I work in a supermarket, and I do not wear a mask.
Every time a manager asked me to I say 'okay sure!' And thn just dont do it.
They gave up asking me.
I have also not had a single comment or negative look from a customer.
I'm tall and very handsome and I walk with confidence.

Your physical body and mindset determine to what extent you are impacted by globohomo pozz.
An old lady or boomer is not going to fuck with someone who is not scared of the government.

Russian cunt, pro-Putin, runs a 'cossack' community in Sydney, not even sure what it means to be a cossack these days. Almost certainly on the FSB payroll. Met him once irl, seems to be a good guy with a sense of humor. Wouldn't vote Simeon if there were a better alternative, though I'm not even in Strathfield.

Based ruski mongol warrior.

The cucks are averaging out pretty evenly at 30% across the country

>So I work in a supermarket, and I do not wear a mask.
>Every time a manager asked me to I say 'okay sure!' And thn just dont do it.
pretty brave. happy to know frontline warriors are being so brave in the face of supermarket managers and like saving humanity from degradation

So who do you vote for if not the two major parties? They all seem like cunts, I've only ever donkey voted

No
If these people were in it for the right reasons, then you'd be right, but they're not. They're psycho money-grubbing fucks looking to sack the public purse and hurt as many people in the process

Wow that's beautiful. A shared interest in molesting children brought them together.

Yeah, your physical presence and demeanour certainly does have an impact. Not to talk myself up but I’m reasonably fit, not fucking huge but bigger than average. And more importantly my neutral face looks pretty angry/intimidating. Only one dumbass boomer Karen has ever asked me to put on a mask, and when I confronted her about her shitty cloth mask she just went all quiet and muttered some bullshit about muh rules.

>cossack
The bljat doesn't even know what that means.
He's a vatnik at best, post-homo sovjieticus at worst.

Attached: Croatian Bull.jpg (194x260, 5.2K)

yeah you gotta be handsome in the fight against globalist oppression at the supermarket

kek

>these faggots
I couldn't be more average and i dont ever wear a mask or sign in and no one ever says anything.

Fucking kek. Pass granted.

Whose dick did these 18000 people have to suck to actually get an exemption?
Them actually being handed out, even to people who genuinely need them is unheard of.
Remember that NSW practice that got raided by the AFP just because they handed out like 10 exemptions?

True, but the Federal Government literally controls all the data and immunisation advice. Andrews just needs "the nod" so he doesnt take all the heat from it and looksblike hes just "following the science"

Same here. I think his hubris is getting in the way now. Most of thr comments I've seen about this have been overwhelmingly negative.

Breaking: new COVID-19 variant Sigma (Σ) has been confirmed in southern France.

>The bigger thing people aren't accounting for is that the minor parties advertising no lockdowns are going to suck points away from LNP.
The minor party growth may gift Labor a landslide lower house but will guarantee Labor never has a majority in the senate.
If UAP flips Green senate seats, then Labor would not even have them to rely on for insurance. A Labor government wont be able to pass a single legislation alone.

I think Scomo's master plan was that he was (and still may) suddenly become 100% FREEDUMB PATRIOT, FUCK THE STATES and pass laws overruling state mandates and border closures but he has waited way too long for this to be effective. Anyone with half a brain could see that he is a spineless hypocrite

People already on deaths door confined to their beds in nursing homes?

Not really. The vibe I get is that MOST people were in the "ah well, I'll suck it up and take the risk for the team this time" camp. This seems to be crossing a line though. Booster uptakr has been very low, even during the massive omicron wave, which speaks volumes.

Shooters and fishers

>NSW practice that got raided by the AFP just because they handed out like 10 exemptions?
I didnt see that, i saw the one in vic with dans "authorised officers"

Shooters and Fishers are Labor's rural branch.

NSW Health lists their vaccination status as either not, 1,2 or boosted on their twitter. As well as their ages groups and if they had pre-existing conditions if they're under 70.

They've become pretty honest even since the bloke got in charge.

UAP isn't going to take a single vote away from labor or the greens, all they are going to do is make LNPs job harder.

As a civic nationalist I welcome him to our side

Attached: 1643267878636.jpg (960x950, 629.87K)

You think he wont push it without fed backing? He was talking about 4th and 5th shots today

im not your lad you paki fuck

No need for the racism mate

Attached: 1636943640607.png (857x855, 787.02K)

go away Adbul el-Akram

>civic nationalist
That's a strange way to say discord poofter

I don't think so. The air is really thick down here with a lot of angst from being locked down, plus the spiralling mandates. He doesn't want to take the head personally.

If ATAGI changes the advice, then he can blame Scammo and help his bff Albo take a landslide, which in essence side loads Dan as PM. This is a purely political play, its obvious yo anyone with half a brain that the vaccine doesnt work against omicron at all.

Where are the promised endless supply of immigrants?
Slave labour pool is running dry, we need 6 million Chinese and Indians immediately. How could Australia will survive without immigration waves? Local whites are piss weak and useless, literally on the same level of abbos.
The government long term goal is population 200 million by the end of this century.

the statistics literally do lie, you dumb shit.

Whats a discord poofter?

I lost my two upper teeth next to my canine in a fall, even when I smile, people just turn their heads down. It's a double edged sword or maybe I'm just ugly lol

polling and past performances have already indicated otherwise.

Labor have transformed into the CCP globohomo party for leftists but their voters are overwhelmingly not this way, there are regular apolitical types, bogans, ethnic minorities etc that have voted for Labor with no ideological thought put to it.

People who never considered politics or their vote are starting to, and UAP will be the loudest voice at the ballot box. Victorian polling shows UAP doing well in Labor strongholds (brown areas) with women and apparently minorities. They will get votes from both majors

Why do you even care faggot enabler?

Sloppy job, Simeon!

No Ian itt?
WHERE IS IAN? IS HE SAFE? IS HE ALRIGHT?

You're a gay cunt

Oxymoron. A nation is a race and civic just means civilisation, which is founded upon race.
Do you get First Nations civic nationalists in Canada? No.
Regardless, IF he's moral and does his part, good on him, but we cannot dilute our doctrine.

ruski spooks aren't anti globohomo basedbois, putins importing muzzies right into Moscow to create mutts over there like how the us is importing shitskins to brown America. This is basic fact

>Victorian polling shows UAP doing well in Labor strongholds
Hadn't seen this myself, interesting if true.

I agree with your prior assessment as well that scomo is just waiting for the right time to drop mandates as a political move.

What was for din dins tonight cunts?
I had homemade steak burgers

doesn't hurt, ladies swoon for bad boys

You are nancy

get fucked faggot

sorry, I forgot we're a board of peace

Anyone can be Australian as long as they assimilate and abide by our laws and customs.

You seem upset

>actually pays debt collectors
holy fuck we've got a faggot over here. you probably suck them off at the door too cause you spent your gibs on meth

Fuck off queer

nah just hate faggots

A guy at my work got offered one by his doctor, because he's already had 2 heart attacks.
He said dont worry about the exemption because he wants to take the novavax.

I told him hes a fucking moron

Multiculturalism ruins neighbourhoods

Attached: diversity.png (1920x1440, 922.72K)

I dont know what that means.

You can only be a local if you conquered the land, that’s why at the moment only Chinese can call them Australians, or whatever name they prefer.

and you don't post pics? for shame

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-215844_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 955.69K)

No it doesn, diversity is our strength if we do it right.

Antivaxxer pulling numbers out of his ass and failing high school level math. Where have I seen this before?

assimilation means some chink with a horrid anglo chinese accent fucking your daughter to make little slanted black eyed mutts. no thank you

nah, you definitely seem upset

But hapas are cute.

Diversity is no ones strength, I just proved it scientifically, fuck off you queer

nah just hate faggots

you're in the wrong thread, strayans only

cry more you gay cunt

You didnt prove anything. If we focus on assimilation the diversity can be the greatest strength Australias ever had. My daughters are half Chinese and they are just great.

>diversity is our strength
And where do you apply that strength?

WAOOOOWW BOOMER JEW #2 IS GOING TO TAKE HIS PLACE

Different races literally go out of their ways to avoid each other, read the post you fucking dumb cunt

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.33.11 pm.png (1046x1376, 610.32K)