Toll paid

>Toll paid

Will women ever learn Any Forums?

twitter.com/erlingtxt/status/1487686418285555713?t=SdDeb3avb6RxI2y1TNsWKw&s=08

Attached: 20220130_093812.jpg (945x1657, 108.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonAFC/status/1487708071019171840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toll will not be paid until they are dead.

This. The fact she’s alive is a bummer op.

Yeah post on tik tok instead of calling the police

Retard

kek

Attached: 1642438256135.jpg (2340x3120, 2.57M)

not my problem

What is a mason greenwood?

She deserved it

It's not paid, it's still on due.
fpbp

What do women see in these mystery meat creaturas?

Attached: 1632940086042.png (640x960, 750.1K)

Some nigger footballer

I am sincerely convinced that the women that pay the toll are on the lower-end of the IQ spectrum. They just aren't able to perceive what's coming for them.

head like a brillo pad

Sounds like a variety of pinetree

They see status and money

gets beat up.

imediately goes on twitter to gain attention and sympathy,

the beatings will continue until morale improves.

I wonder if Tiger Woods beats his wife.

read a stat that a third of all premier league football players are nogs

Women get turned on by Alpha BBC who beats them. Dont trust them, they dont want empathetic soi boys.

I hope so.

look at him from a different angle and it makes more sense

Attached: showhisjawretard.jpg (1600x701, 42.51K)

Not a football fan, but they clearly aren't naturally better at football. Has to be jewish tricks.

>Angl* woman
Lol, well deserved, bitch

I don't get it. Are you implying this is attractive?

She paid a little bit of interest on her toll loan at best.

Attached: 1639565519514.webm (480x480, 1.6M)

just like that he is dropped from my football manager save.
I had my hesitations bringing him into the team for obvious reasons.

Football fanboys will defend him and sing his name as they applaud the soccer niggers taking the knee. In England Tens of thousands of grown English white men gather in arenas to suck off soccer niggers on a weekly basis.

Kek classic
>nigger with no self control: “move your fucking legs up”
>dumb bitch: “no Mason(nigger) I don’t want to have sex”
>Nigger with no self control: “I don’t give a fuck what you want… push me off one more fucking time and watch what happens to you”.

Women want men who could physically protect them
Call me a faggot but that is what turns women on

She is being racist and bigoted against black people, please report her social media accounts

Well that's what she actually deserves for fucking a nigger.

Attached: 1642853525084.jpg (1024x820, 183.25K)

>Will women ever learn Any Forums?
No. They just make excuses and call white men racists. They can be in the middle of being chocked and killed by a nigger and they'll see think in their heads "man! those fucking white supremacists did this!" Women were never meant to have any responsibility outside raising children, being caretakers, and cleaning caves.

Alpha

Money + social credits for dating a footballer that plays for a big club

It's a lowbrow consumption thing. Coalburners are never from a strong two-parent home. They eat garbage like Hot Cheetos and don't go to church. A white girl from a white neighborhood doesn't even hate niggers. She simply doesn't perceive them as people - just a poor pitiful being that people are nice too despite their being disgusting and stupid

He's not unattractive. He does look goofy in that head-on picture, but he has a strong jaw, broad shoulders, and is in prime health. He's also quite tall. Combine that with being a famous footballer and it's not strange that women want to fuck him.

Let's be honest here.
Those trad christians who cum over the thought of living in the 50s like pic related are definitely the type of people who hit women as well. And the women dreaming of this are abused little girls who are so insecure they think this is the way it should be.

Attached: muh trad.jpg (278x181, 13.97K)

Based. What is wrong with that?

Well the problem is that apparently she didn't want to fuck him and now there's audio all over twitter and the rest of the english speaking world
And now his career is probably over at the bright age of 20

it's called virtue signaling and being thoroughly brainwashed by the tavistock talmudvision multimedia gestalt, retard

You're an American moron parroting cliches. White girls from "strong two parent homes" are being blacked on every college campus in America.

based nigger

top model in niggerballland 3/10 irl.
lads how you cope with this low riders ?
do you actually like this kind of midget fat legs and 70IQ insta whores , while watching nigger ball ?

Attached: 4234324234.jpg (720x853, 229.68K)

Kek all the niggers with african flags in that twitter thread justifying rape

He is ugly af. Only a fellow mulatto would disagree lmao.

How about the EU just route all refugees and immigrants to Sweden and lock them in there?

Sounds like a dream

I bet she enjoyed that beating

this allegation cannot be true because it was posted by a person who likes Ronaldo

C'mon, only the white can be Ched Evansed. There's always Morecambe and Preston North End.

Kek
Mis dieces

I saw that shit too. I think most of them are Nigerian.

They see an international broadcasting network

that will be worse for him tbqh, she could drop the charges in a couple of days and that will be online forever.

Attached: 1630380288543.webm (592x1280, 927.86K)

No. No they won't until the toll is paid in full. Even then they still have the mind of a fucking goldfish. Not my problem.
Sage.

Other women will be turned on by alpha mason now

This

Lmao the comments
>NOOOOO NOT MUH NGUBU!!
>NGUBU DINDU NUFFIN

I don't know her but her voice sounds very playful you can hear her saying in laughing, she gets off on it.
This doesn't sound like someone taht is forced to do something, but like soemoen that is denying playfully hoping that you force her.
You guys never wrestled with your gf playfully pulling her pants down and fucking her?

This.

This, they're hybristophiliac creatures.
Woman's nature is wrong.

Attached: 1642923575428.jpg (900x522, 23.91K)

lol you gay

Attached: blacked--TOLL_BOOTH.gif (861x666, 143.14K)

That is not what blood looks like.

twitter.com/PrisonAFC/status/1487708071019171840
All the mongs underneath this whining that it "isn't funny"
yes it is

This. Especially when I was younger but it was always consensual. I think. But probably not by today's standards.

The problem is that he’s a nigger because this is the correct way to treat women, except he should have just forced her legs open without all the whining he did.

>I asked you politely and you wouldn’t do it!

Today I learned that footballer niggers are bigger cucks than me.

This is the truth, tired of these pro-white woman copers.

She's on drugs. You can tell just by looking at her.

Checked and I learned a new word today.

nope still see a nigger?

>hybristophiliac

Attached: 1620733328423.png (644x347, 32.74K)

if she was actually bleeding there would be fear in her eyes.
a beaten whore has a much different expression.

>lack of a father figure
every fucking time

>it was always consensual. I think. But probably not by today's standards.

There is resistance obviously but that's playful resistance.
>no
>i said no hihihi
>user what are you doing?
starts to moan
out of context this would sound "bad" but both parties engaged in it consensualy.

No, literally most white zoomers his age mog who work out a little bit mog the shit out of him

All that rationalization. Maybe women just like dark triad traits.

Who cares, her womb is already wasted with sub-specie monkey genes. So long toll.

I find this attractive and do not wish for a better world for anyone.

Attached: 1643031038621.gif (500x375, 1.33M)

Did she went to the police or just posted on the internet for good goy points?

ALL women need to die.

Is Mason Greenwood white?

That jaw is normal. Are you all chinlets over there nowadays?

No.

>muh bitten lip
>muh violence
i swear one of these days these whores will be put in cages and be used as sex slaves and sex slaves only

Based. Same here. Fuck everyone.

Attached: SHADDUP WHORE.gif (500x281, 937.56K)

I’m not a kink shamed but she shouldn’t be blasting her fetish all over social media for impressionable children and teens to see.

You think that snow chink would be able to have a chin? Lmao.

Attached: Average Finn.jpg (606x744, 59.64K)

Maybe if this goes exceptionally well for him he can play for Accrington Stanley.

Women looking for niggers and then bitch when they are mistreated. Let them suffer

Attached: _20220130_105315.jpg (1644x3032, 615.16K)

Women need to put down smartphones and get off the internet

It's still a nigger?

Let's be honest, you're a massively insecure faggot because you suffered childhood and/or preteen trauma. You were either sexually abused, bullied, or you come from a broken home.

Beauty standards for niggers vs. for white men.

Attached: BeautyStandards.jpg (811x541, 52.95K)

One is considered an attractive "Tyrone" one is "Chad.

Yep, coalburners generally pay the toll in regular installments, and then the final balance as a lump sum at the end.

Attached: Toll Status Paid.jpg (1182x1876, 266.76K)

By American standards? Yes.

>Today I learned that footballer niggers are bigger cucks than me.
Its the brit in them that makes them $oy. Imagine trying to take some nigger criminal seriously and he starts talking in tea speak hahahahahaha.

>WHORE REFUSES TO FUCK HIM.
>SECRETLY RECORDS HIM
>LOOK LIKE A CHEAP WHORE

HOW MUCH IS THIS NIGGER WORTH? THIS IS SOME SCAM SHIT?

Attached: 3780.jpg (1200x1200, 59.09K)

She's not obese and with a weird orange spray tan so she's an 11/10 in bongland.

And how do they expect to enjoy this strategy when their "protectors" are the ones inflicting harm and directly endangering their lives? Treadwell IQ levels.

She'll be back for more no doubt.

Women are constantly exposed to media trying to persuade them into dating niggers. On the radio, they hear songs about how niggers got fancy cars, wear the best clothes, get money and fuck bitches. On social media they see all the stuff about how oppressed magical niggers are by the evil white man. They turn on the TV to see an ad featuring a nigger with a white woman, before turning on netflix to watch the latest show featuring a nigger with a white woman. It's no surprise some women actually fall for this shit, the jews invested so much time and money into creating all this propaganda for that reason.

Lol you speds sound like spic fuentes fans. White women statistically racemix the least out of all women.

Attached: White Girls Love Ni-.webm (576x1024, 2.89M)

she only with a black guy to get punched so she can post on social media and claim a victimhood of sexual assault for the rest of her life and make sure to bring it up every other conversation. sad. many such cases.

>all other photos are her posing like retarded model in every place she visited
Hilarious bitch

>Pfizer releases the new Knucklesandwich booster for the Invader variant in England
THAT MEANS IT'S WORKING

Attached: 1631243721446.jpg (756x480, 33.39K)