Seriously, just leave this thing at home. Pretend its 1999 and most of us only had fixed-line phones

Seriously, just leave this thing at home. Pretend its 1999 and most of us only had fixed-line phones.

Attached: smartphone.jpg (275x183, 3.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Baofeng-UV-5R-136-174-400-480Mhz-1800mAh/dp/B074XPB313/ref=asc_df_B074XPB313?tag=bngsmtphsnus-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80401905752480&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=m&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584001431559897&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't stop checking on it. I get anxious about not being able to learn about some bad news like my father's had an accident or something

There's a payphone at a gas station near me
Fuckin wacky

i check it once or twice a week for texts or missed calls.
seethe.

I'm not a zoomer faggot that needs to get rid of my phone. I barely use it

How will I ride public transport without the electronic ticket? How will I call a taxi without a phone / app? How will I pay for food or other purchases without a connection to my bank?

You can escape the radiation and magnetic impulses unless you're living in a small ass village with little to no infrastructure.
Cucking yourself out of convenient technology is retarded.
Just disable mobile data, gps and bluetooth all together, keep wifi on only when you need it.
Also both Apple and Google have privacy settings that you can switch off to get rid of regular AD tracking and general corporate bullshit options.
Nothing and I repeat ABSOLUTELY nothing will save you from glowniggers, so never go full tinfoil.

i miss important calls and they come to my door. i never answer.
seethe.

I just turn it off and leave it in my car.

>commits crime
>hard to id suspect
>you get taken in
>"just leave this thing at home"
>I was at home all day
>GPS checks out.
>get off scot-free

12 million Jews were systematically exterminated in the Holocaust how dare you.

But then how will my gangstalkers follow me around?

Gas engineers knock down my door for mandatory safety check, landlord tells me to pay for new door. never do.
seethe.

That's a national treasure historical monument

>doesn’t have neurolink and isn’t cruising this board hand and speech free yet
FUCKING POORS

What's the point of having a phone if you don't carry it?

Attached: 1642540751382.gif (405x270, 3.23M)

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-03 053156.png (548x522, 265.39K)

Cell phones are entirely useless objects

>Doesn't know his link is wide open and currently being copied to mainframe

Attached: 1595949590020.gif (300x268, 695.83K)

But my Covpass App is on my smartphone

The world around you digitalised, including basic services, transport, shops, everything is digital now.
Not having access to basic stuff just because you hate phones is the modern day definition of being a monk

Better yet, don't get a fagphone in the first place. Get a phone that only makes calls/texts.

I do this. I have no social media either. People think I'm weird. I think they're weird. Why do I need to update shlomo and his five eyes shabbos goyim about everything I'm doing? Two of the smallest and yet most subversive things we goyim can do to spite the kikes is leave our phones at home and not use social media.

Not nearly enough apparently.

>How will I ride public transport without the electronic ticket? How will I call a taxi without a phone / app?
Use a bike. I unironically do, even during this weather.

>How will I pay for food or other purchases without a connection to my bank?
I only pay by cash.

iam going on month 6 without a cell phone and a lan line instead, if youre someone who receives many calls and messages for work its based to basically tell them to get fucked.

>Not smoke signal pilled
You'll never make it

>father has accident
>its near fatal and over time it looks like he wont make it
>you never knew until now when it's almost too late
>go to visit him
>"I didn't want you to worry user. I wanted you to carry on living your life and fulfilling your destiny. If you do that, I will always be proud of you."
Sounds based and wholesome to me

Nobody except retards care about services. I have lived my whole life without them just fine

I've intimidated some people into backing off by telling them I will break their phone and drop it into the sewer. They're wildly averse to this.

For the price of a phone you can buy a car and have cash left over for food

>What is fixed-line telephone

You don't eat your car? You'll never make it.

No one ever messages you.
Your phone is an expensive watch and date machine

already been doing this for three years now. only when I'm longer away from home than twelve hours I will consider taking the pocket jew with me

There are tools to protect yourself from electronic pollution such as scalar waves or cleanergy

seethe vaxxie

Attached: impflinge.webm (762x480, 2.97M)

Impractical. My vaccination pass is on it. And unnecessary. I'm not an addict.

Attached: bi-symbolfoto-coronawarnapp-qrcode-6-en.jpg (1008x756, 86.53K)

I still use flip phone. Alcatel GoFlip. Has navigation, MP3 player, FM radio, bluetooth, microSD, basic HTML5 browser, T9 texting, shitty 2MP camera, battery lasts for several days.

Phone are cool, push notifications, are fucking toxic. Unless they are notifications of messages from your friends and family who care about you.

You don't need an app to do X, you need to use their website. You don't need an app to order food delivery, you need to search online for the number of what you want and call them and place a takeout order and drive and save $15 for some extra wagie to bring you cold food.

fuck the smartphone. but have a phone, people need to reach you if you're out.

I haven't charged mine in ages. I only have one because I assume I'll need it to get a job again soon. Everybody these days just expects it of you, but regardless I put it on my resume that they should use my land line first.

I still remember all important phone numbers (we're pretending right?).

Attached: 1639472940436.jpg (630x630, 43.22K)

I'd want to know if he was dying. I've already missed saying goodbye to my grandmother and it sucks (we were really close).

lol
Nice plague rat training video.

Charge at least once a week or battery will die, but let it discharge too or battery will swell

Ham radio is the only real way. Program your families and friends in that and move on.

>dogs think stuffed animals are alive
retards

The internet will never be the same, so I avoid all major websites and direct my patronage to smaller forums. The internet has ruined life and anything it touches, and most traffic is generated by bots. Nothing of loss.

Are you posting from the 1940s, or do you legitimately believe every phone is priced like Apple? My phone cost $180, and I have a $25 monthly plan. I fucking wish I could buy a car for that.

99% of the time I am using my phone as an expensive ipod and nothing else. In fact if I could disable the call and text feature it would be better

good choice
i have a flip phone in my car that only my immediate family has the number to. you dont see how cancer smart phones are until you get rid of it.

My 2nd grade crush just called my home phone.. damn she asked if i knew a classmates number. SO CRUSHED right now..

Attached: 1638991463814.gif (640x640, 3.05M)

They actively harm you, it's a digital yoke snitching on you 24/7

>Better yet, don't get a fagphone in the first place. Get a phone that only makes calls/texts.
I unironically used one between 2018-19, even in university (where most other students have been using WhatsApp to communicate). They are still sold (picrel). Battery holds for an eternity on these things.

Attached: nokia-130.jpg (502x1060, 56.32K)

amazon.com/Baofeng-UV-5R-136-174-400-480Mhz-1800mAh/dp/B074XPB313/ref=asc_df_B074XPB313?tag=bngsmtphsnus-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80401905752480&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=m&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584001431559897&psc=1

>phone 1200 dollars
>good second hand car 5000 dollars
Lol no

yeah the zombies have already been here for awhile. it truly is looking at an undead like world where everywhere you go everybody is looking down. I can't drive anywhere without seeing the majority of people looking at their phone at a red-light and while driving. restaurants all young people are on their phone and most boomers these days too. and it's just endless scrolling...that thump is just going up and up and up. that's all it fucking is 90% of the time.

This is all you need, just learn how to use it. You can talk across the country without a phone plan.

I support this idea

Gas the kikes and nuke the uk too

what car is $5000? I'm looking to buy used car in the next couple months and dont want a monthly jew payment. was looking under $20,000 since these prices are so high right now.

>people need to reach you if you're out.

No they don't

Cars are cheap in europe. 500 eurobucks will buy a nice reliable daily.
Look at this city slicker in his fancy german car

I miss my 2g phone, fucking jews shut down the network

Learn it, use it.

Attached: manual-baofeng-uv-5r-em-portugues-envio-gratuito-email-8816-MLB20008911996_112013-F.jpg (1200x1100, 158.48K)

Just get a proper music player, you'll get what you want + a major boost in sound quality

Nokia 130 gang here.
>Dumb phone for life.

My phone is 99.99% reading Any Forums, alarms, music, and map. I don't even use it as a phone. The only people who actually call me are scammers.

kek i feel like my gf and i are the only ones paying attention to our surroundings and talking, its fucking bizarre. fantastic tool to placate and spy on people, ill give them that.

>push notifications, are fucking toxic. Unless they are notifications of messages from your friends and family who care about you.
Even then, they are useless/toxic.

If you wanna talk to me as a friend or relative, talk to me in real life.
If you think talking to me online is a good way of saving time or more convenient, you aren't a friend, nor a good relative.

Never paid more than 250€ for a phone. Depreciated over the life time that's something around 5€ per month. What cars are you driving in the West Russian rebel provinces?

lmao I was already searching this up. Any recommended guides?

>chinese communication device
No, thanks.

Talk about npc zombies, no one here is smart enough to use this. Fuck you all.

Attached: 5r_6b3ebf09-147f-4e37-b422-714c786b7d78.jpg (1200x1200, 251.1K)

Ah, because your phone isn't made in China hahahahahaha

Worried that NSA and DHS don't get their copy of the data in time? You shouldn't be. Your ISP takes care of it for you.

i bought one, spent hours playing with it, and still don't know what the hell is going on. i basically just know to tune into the FRS (462.5625 MHz to 462.7250 MHz).

the rest of the frequencies are silent, are there no "general" channels where people just chill and talk?

those handhelds have a range of about 3 miles. 5 if there are no obstructions like on a lake. And the only people to talk to are boomers.

>If you wanna talk to me as a friend or relative, talk to me in real life.

Yes, if you suggest talking in voice instead of texting to people, I guarantee they will always find a way to say they are too busy for that, while continuing texting you.

You need to learn how to use it, and that will weed out the retards so that's a good thing. If you're truly interested, you'll know how to learn.

only use mine to play langrisser mobile, shit post and rarely use it for anything else.

Nope, you just don't know how to use it.

I know it isn't. And more importantly it isn't designed and engineered by the chinese communist cunts.

>tfw still don't have a cellphone in Current Year
Feels good. Literally the only thing I'd use it for is to check the time if I had one.

Better them than the chinese fucks that unleashed a pandemic on the world.

Seethe, you don't understand how to use them.

fag come back when youre able to arrange dinner at grandmas in morse code

Fuck off, Chang. No social credit points for you today.

Checked keked and rekt, jk, thx user.
I will heed your wise words no bull.

Attached: 1634850214842.jpg (500x324, 12.97K)

can you please elaborate?

Continue arguing about which phone is best when they're all tied to the same government agency. Clown.

> pandemic
user, are you a boomer? Only boomers can be this stupid.

Many people already had mobile phones by 1999.

Attached: siemens c25.jpg (535x642, 36.53K)

>99
Wow

Attached: 1643209775280.jpg (960x739, 73.16K)

>You need to learn how to use it, and that will weed out the retards so that's a good thing.
Retarded zoomies are pretty good with such technical stuff, while retarded with anything else.

>Retarded zoomies are pretty good with such technical stuff
i cant tell if youre joking

Not really, when it comes to ham radio. Sure there are some exceptions but 99/100 don't know shit and that includes boomers. It's a lost skill and that's a good thing

Well yes. They are capable with lots of overcomplicated Apple/Windows stuff and multitasking, while lacking basic common sense. With older generations, its vice-versa.

Ching Chang, no social credit for you. Ching Chang.

12 million? Saying Anything less than 6 billion were killed is antisemetic

Based. Meme it into reality. Meme the 80's back.

She knows, how to use the ham radio.

Would t.bh. I like nerdy girls.

Attached: 1440px-HamRadioGirl.jpg (1440x1080, 226.14K)

Uh, based?

what would that do? i don't leave the house

Attached: R (5).png (600x579, 271.17K)

You generalize too much. I'm 35 and have every CompTIA and most Microsoft certs and also am not total moron who doesn't understand ham radio or other basic shit. I hope the world goes chaotic, I'd love to scalp some broccoli heads.

I did that too, now they're force selling my flat :(

My foolproof plan is to not buy another phone when this one breaks.

Checked

zoomers are some of the most technologically challenged people ive ever talked to, it reminds me of my parents and grandparents. millennials and genx are the only ones who know anything.

He's talking with urbanites, everyone in Europe is a urbanite. A little "continent" after all.

just wrap it in aloominum foil

Yeah wish it was possible. In Europe there's one app called whatsapp which everyone uses to communicate from work to casual contacts and friends. You can't really go without having it or using it.

Is that a samsung?

the only place that belongs is in the trash

John Connor here, January 30th year 2022.

Going off grid, like that Kanye song. This for my kid's kids and i ain't kidding.

Godspeed shibros...

Attached: 1643469274379.jpg (720x960, 84.74K)

>You can't really go without having it or using it.
Literally what I do since a month. Haven't answered a single WhatsApp message from uni or "friends". Still getting messages today. Some already learned from this and called me and met me in real life.

I watch bushman pranks videos from a European and it makes me laugh because I enjoy the pranks, but when I see the people it makes me sad sometimes. Same with American bushman pranks, people are such sad sights to behold.

Something thats impractical and makes communication hard.

So much diss..

Attached: 1643182764412.jpg (800x600, 134.35K)

I don't know, it's literally black with a silver case, without any text whatsoever, it could be anything.

Bump. I'm mobile-phone-free since 2018.

Attached: kinhtozompi.jpg (958x859, 169.88K)

>she
user I……

looks like an older iphone with that round button at the bottom

>Pretend its 1999 and most of us only had fixed-line phones.

>Hey if I beep you and it says 911 that means its an emergency so call me right back ok?

>Uses 911 everytime

based

Attached: 1627437819212.png (678x585, 18.6K)

No.
Darwin was a scammer, just like Robert Koch and Louis Pasteur.
I was not a monkey previously. And I will not be turned into one.

Attached: 112971859.jpg (720x494, 39.36K)

> You can't really go without having it or using it.
npc detected

isn't better to turn off the phone or having none?

Attached: 1629309964332.jpg (1016x1024, 105.45K)

a vhf radio?

I do leave it at home, and normies look at me like i'm a fucking alien when i tell them i don't have a phone with me, and i don't have fb/twitter/etc, but they don't realise that to me they all look like fucking pod people

Attached: 765764.jpg (984x496, 41.65K)

Yeah but what if I need to '.........' or '.............' ???

well i'm one of them i guess. one would think it's simply tuning into a frequency (and getting a bigger antenna to receive weak, faraway signals)

Attached: 1510441644925.gif (210x171, 2.51M)

I would now go outside for 30 minutes to take a fresh air, without my phone.

Enjoy your zombiedom.

Imagine actually believing this.
The Americans repackage the devices for retail sale. That's all they are capable of doing. In your case, even the branding is done in China.

>My fault

A glorified walkie-talkie. It's illegal in the US btw, because it allows you to interfere with restricted use frequency bands. Rescue services and the like.

Bumperino

Attached: 1640128359565.jpg (600x514, 31.21K)

I never carry mine. I don't even have my number memorized. But I fucking LOVE it when I'm in a cafe or bar and 90%+ have their noses down into this fucking thing, even the waitresses. There's something sexy about mind control and addiction. I'm very excited to see the transition to AR glasses. People can't wait for that shit and it's going to get adopted fast. Then I get even more lulz out of it all. The best will be the metaverse when the sheep don't even leave their tiny shared apartments and I'm driving 200 in my Lambo.

Based one-way communications
Had one in 1999, only switched to mobile phone under pressure from my job.