My neighbor got a new paint job

My neighbor got a new paint job.

Should this be illegal?

Isn’t this hate crime?

Attached: DE4DF626-A93A-466D-9624-163C49A94884.jpg (2400x2400, 481.87K)

Boo hoo colors scare me kys

Because you hate it, does it become a hate crime?

>Should this be illegal?
No, it's a flag.
>Isn’t this hate crime?
No, it's a flag.

guy is not even in his lane

He definitely had a few brewski when he came up with this glorious tribute, I like how it’s off centre and wobbly, what champ

I think it's supposed to be rippled like a waving flag but the photo is too low res to tell really

He's just signalling to other homosexuals that he's open to gay sex.

Every truck in ny had the country pride flag, even the browns and Asians had em.

>Should this be illegal?
No
>Isn't this a hate crime?
No
>Is the owner of that truck a huge faggot
Yes

How can some colours arranged in a certain way that form a pattern and shapes make people so upset?
Just look away lmao

Why do you have a blues live matter dildo in your vehicle?

jews have programmed the goyim with their Talmud vision boxes to be outraged at things that could harm jews because it has something to do with white people. No one gets upset at Black power flags even when they are displayed while making YouTube videos about how niggers should kill white children and kill white people. No one gets upset at niggers but will cry moan and get violent when a white person has pride in something like family home and freedoms that happens to have a flag that is associated with that pride. What do niggers pride themselves in? Rape murder theft having to rely on white peoples to keep them alive and feed whites even go as far as giving niggers an education but because niggers are dumb cunts whites have to make math racist and teach all the white kids how to be as dumb as niggers that they even start talking like niggers because niggers are to stupid to talk like a human or have the decency to pull up their pants . I swear if I had a gun I would shoot every nigger

it is a flag, not paint.
he just has it spread over his tailgate

South got rid of slavery before the north did.

The north went on to genocide native Americans and Chinese workers after the civil war.

The north now supports pic related current time

Attached: 465745674.jpg (1774x1074, 329.21K)

No. You dont like it so dont get one.

/thread

You have to go back

nigger my car is trashed i have soda cans all over the place and i'm still not messy enough to have literal shit on my dashboard. What should be illegal is you driving around bud

>>Isn't this hate crime?
Yes. They hate America.

Paint it over at night OP. You have to bully the intolerant incels for them to learn

Nice

you might be right but why would he cut a hole for the handle?

So thats why that cross means, you have 3 on yours U raging faggot.

fuckin faggot