Redpill me on Adolf Hitler's death

Did he actually commit suicide?

Attached: Adolf Hitler.jpg (990x1453, 119.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6e4act.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the things that we will never know the truth about, like Bin Laden or whatever.

Attached: kultur.jpg (800x1200, 392.27K)

Nope.

He was able to travel outside of the ice ring that contains our oceans and into new land of which is now populated by pure aryans and off limits to mongrel.

Look up Admiral Byrd. They tried to enter this untouched land and were BTFO’d by advanced Nazi tech.

why would he want to let the soviets torture him and parade him around and his corpse?

Attached: gettyimages-3208670-612x612.jpg (612x492, 47.59K)

The body that was supposed to be Hitler was inspected by the soviets who said the bones were female and she was shot in the back of the head.

There is no evidence at all that Hitler died.

Was helped flee to South America by the Vatican. There's CIA files about this.

Reading this book will explain all. The suicide was fake.
files.catbox.moe/6e4act.pdf

Attached: 19348457575.jpg (350x525, 31.44K)

no
shills and schizos will tell you he did though posting just one picture of a man who is obviously not adolf hitler and shows no sign of being dead

>There is no evidence at all that Hitler died.
I wonder where's he's hiding right now

Attached: EppEgnHU0AI4_GO.jpg (960x746, 49.66K)

He looked at the bill for gas.

Attached: Hitler.png (1021x725, 741.31K)

Attached: 1937788556.png (3074x1300, 904.05K)

Anyone who says that it's still a conspiracy despite an investigation taking place are fucking retards. That's all there is to it.

Attached: 1633841542398.png (944x4192, 657.17K)

ARGENTINA

No he's prepping for WW3, the time russia attacks europe and our war starts the nazists will come in flying swastika saucers destroying them both

That's the greatest fanfiction i ever read. The idea is fascinating.

>Anyone who says that it's still a conspiracy despite an investigation taking place are fucking retards. That's all there is to it.
OK. I have a question genius: Why in the ever living fuck would a person as recognizable as Hitler (a supposed dead man) appear in an apparent photo (of all things) dated "1954" with the location of Colombia.
wait for it...
*couch*
NOT SHAVE HIS FUCKING DUMB LITTLE MUSTACHE OFF?

he killed himself he even said so in his testament. He wrote he is to weak and to unwilling to flee and wanted to die in berlin.

Looks like they had an old photo, top row is the very last picture of him seen alive. Bottom row is from an earlier picture of him at the hotel he stayed at in Argentina.

Attached: 19366756776.png (1008x1030, 1.05M)

Also, do people actually think the CIA, or any government agency, really, actually cares about freedom of information requests?

Attached: assad-syria_2653335b.jpg (372x364, 43.1K)

Fucking zozzle

Attached: IMG_20220130_042447.jpg (1080x1969, 391.87K)

For some reason the History channel did a documentary series called "hunting hitler" where they revealed that he escaped to spain and was smuggled by the Catholic church into south america. History channel has a heavy ally bias so I'm guess they are telling the truth because it makes the russians look like liars.

are you fucking me. the left upper pic is the same as the right upper pic. you can even see the mountan over his left (from our perspective right) shoulder. lol.

Attached: QDjdM5f.jpg (1400x926, 283.4K)

looks like it

I thought the argentina hypothesis was credible and there are witnesses and it would make sense but I'm not sure he actually went there

Top is comparison to show you their likeness, side by side. Sorry if i wasn't clear on that.

Attached: arg1a.jpg (1862x2416, 1.8M)

>various rumors
into the trash

he died in the 80s of old age somewhere in Patagonia with his fraulein and by his side

No he lived and watched his legacy get cucked in Argentina

I’m intrigued

I ain't gonna lie, this would probably be the coolest thing ever if it were true.

I really just can't do this right now....
It must be really fucking hard too get some sleep in that helmet you have too wear 24/7.
(and no, you don't have to explain the two comparison photo's posted, even though they don't even fit into your hypothesis anywhere).

This
He has created the greatest civilisation ever. They have advanced beyond all technology and magic. They have found immortality without drinking child blood. They are building an army of ultra space stormtroopers to invade the rest of the world and destroy the Jews for once and for all. Any ufos that have been spotted ever were the nazis patrolling the area, getting ready.

No he apparated to Argentina

>into the trash
Take away your memeflag mutt, only Americans can be this stupid. The Russians didn't even have his skull.

theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

Attached: 1633843400484.png (948x3468, 724.84K)

You're a retard mate, drink bleach.