What are the political implications of me being jihaded by federal agents due to my extreme plight of autism?

What are the political implications of me being jihaded by federal agents due to my extreme plight of autism?
>pic unrelated

any real humans here, by the way?

Attached: irony-STROKE-satire.png (1023x648, 509.77K)

i guess i'm pretty GYAEEJ3j

Attached: homosexual?.png (199x20, 2.19K)

is the destruction of human lives and spirits only of political value when it's covered by the mainstream media, synthetic humanoids on twitter, or simpletons on youtube? :^)

of course, i suppose it could be seen as "insane", to suggest that people strive to develop awareness of issues and questions that lie beyond the immediate "lies from the tablecloth" granted by our modern social infrastructure

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Ah, yes, but if you interpret the "s" as an unvoiced palato-alveolar sibilant, commonly represented, but not ubiquitously, by the graphemes "sh", as is notably observed across many works and transliterations, you will conclude that, in fact, it is entirely possible that the word "Seed", as it is spelled in the company's alias, may be pronounced in such a manner as to be appropriately transliterated into "Sheed" for further phonemic clarification.
There. I'm a linguist now.

Real humans haven't existed since before the baby boomers. All that's left are industrialized products

So what are you then? Do you identify as "non-human"? I imagine that's entirely within the realm of possibility, which leaves little hope for me.

I am also an industrial product. Everything from the food I've eaten my whole life to my education was manufactured and profited from. Culture, philosophy, politics, intellectualism, art, and science have all become products as well.

Attached: xo64b1fhjhc61.jpg (650x500, 57.16K)

I agree absolutely, but I have to aim for liberation from the patterns of consumption plaguing all manners of life. Is there no way we can simply return to a desire to advance our consciousness and material satisfaction without corrupting the essence of our fruits? Was there ever anything to strive towards, or have we always been as pathetically chained to petty impulses, emotions, pressures, and so on as we are to this day?

Dude eat some fucking berries from forest, those are not manufactured

What am I looking at? A dildo and showerhead?

If it were as simple as choosing to eat foods deemed "natural" or "not manufactured", as you put it, do you honestly believe we would be free of these troubles?

You're looking at the future, old man.

Drop one layer of metaphysics and concentrate on practical solutions

I wonder how much teflon is in the soil, how much hormonal birth control in the water, and microplastics in the fruit

There is no escape from consumption. Even the boundaries of your thoughts are artificially created and digitally enforced. There may have once been a utopian ideal to strive towards, a spiritual and identarian purity, but our very nature has been used to enslave us. As you say, impulses, emotions, and pressures are the invisible walls of the free-range prison we inhabit.

>I wonder how much teflon is in the soil
Where I live, none

I live a life of practicality, because I have been trained to resent the common practices of my countrymen, or of the majority of this planet's inhabitants, for that matter. I comfort myself in my belief that what I am doing is at least sensible and sane, that I harm few, and only intend to live unmolested, but it is simply a contrived comfort, in a sense. We're not so much solving the problems as we are distracting ourselves with a calculated plot to survive the behemoth society around us.

But the walls are not invisible to those of us who acknowledge their existence. That is the definition of visibility. So, given our advantage over those less aware, we should be permitted an opportunity to devise plans to escape our captivity. As Reddit-tier as it may seem, the lyric "emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" rings quite true, yet it somewhat belittles the intrinsic challenge and perhaps impossibility of such a task. If your mind is the cause of the disease, how can your mind cure it?

I don't really think that awareness is an advantage in any respect, but it might be for you. My only escape is the honkpill- finding humor as the accepted reality drifts farther and farther away from the truth. The music has stopped but everyone is still dancing. Trying to 'free' yourself is still interacting with the prison itself, so I've just rejected it wholesale

Believe me, the honkpill is the only thing I feel keeping me grounded, but only barely. Briefly, "It's all so tiresome."

There's a few memories of my party days that I feel are a really good metaphor for what we are experiencing, if not as individuals but as a species as a whole. It feels like it's the morning after an all-night party, nobody expected to stay up so long with strangers, everyone is still high/drunk/hungover, so acquaintances go to breakfast. You see glimpses of who they are outside of partying, but you are not friends and will never be. You exchange numbers and pretend that you'll do it again, but you never do. Some people stick to the fake names they gave the night before.

We are pretending that we are still a society, with shared dreams and goals, aspirations and values. It's simply not true anymore. We are atomized consumers by design, and its simply not a sustainable arrangement, so culture has to be manufactured at a faster rate to maintain consensus. However, this cultural product cannot under any circumstances endanger the 'elite' or luxury class. So we find ourselves in limbo forever. Eating breakfast, waiting for our turn to go home.

How's that for Reddit-tier

I do not necessarily desire "consensus", as it is a worthless notion of its own, but perhaps I would simply desire some kind of compatibility with my species that extends beyond the superficial interactions we inundate ourselves with day after day. This is a pleasant break from that, much to my surprise.

If this nigger spends another night in coma I am unplugging his shit and let him die, I wasted too much money on this faggot

Consensus is the fundamental bedrock of any institution, relationship, society, and group. It's not a desire as much as it is a necessity. But yeah, weird how a bot-infested propaganda hate machine is closer to the reality many desire than most interactions

Well, it certainly isn't likely that many others would even share such ideas as modern "consensus" reality being a manufactured delusion engineered expressly to misdirect your mental and spiritual energy. I could accept consensus as a fundamental component if it is within the scope of the consent between two parties to exchange in ideas freely and in good faith.

Maybe, but the few people I've talked to IRL do agree to some extent with the manufacture of culture at the very least. Some people are made uncomfortable by the idea, others enjoy the manufactured reality for what it is. But then again, I haven't brought this up to people I suspect are NPCs.

You describe the ideal form of consensus, but that isn't how it is in modern practice. Consensus is enforced by methods ranging from ostracization, institutionalization, marginalization, etc

>any real humans here, by the way?
yes, I believe there are, even if I'm not sure what the numbers are.

I only skimmed over what you wrote so I might be off topic, but I gathered that you have a feeling of unease about the world (don't we all here).

Consumerism ('shopping is the ultimate human activity') and capitalism (its real-life implementation that is quite distant from Adam Smith's invisible hand) have been rather successful at catering about society's material needs (with notable exceptions, why is there poverty still?) but more and more people realize there is something intangible missing in their lives...

I haven't fully formulated my argument (thinking in progress)... but I'd say globalism, and dissolution of real communities, is a part of the problem...

You've pretty much got it, but it's also unease regarding my own perception and psychology, including the extent of my own possible delusions that may be motivating my sense of doubt and discomfort. I will correct you in your point of poverty not being eliminated because poverty has been radically diminished throughout the world despite it's definition changing to accommodate certain modern luxuries. That is, unless you reject the methods of estimation used to arrive at the numbers reflected by modern studies, in which case there is no sense in accepting that poverty ever has existed, nor does it continue to exist in any capacity beyond that which we can observe directly for ourselves. And who's to say that they aren't simply actors imposed into our encounters deliberately to stimulate our own mental confirmation of the proposition of poverty's existence?

If the world is fake and my framework of reality imaginary and illusory, how can I be real? And I don't mean how I can assert my own ability to sense or think, but how I can assert any persistent intrinsic meaning in life.

AHAHAHAHHAHA AHHAH AH HAHA HAHAH!!

Thank you, Poland. I'll be here all week!

you have the same pink id than you had in the other thread

>the other thread
you have me confused with some other poor, lost soul

i like you even though

If there isn't more to that sentence, I like you even though as well in addition to!
Sorry. Autism.

exactly, you'Re welcome
sorry i can't help you with the other stuff

Thank you for all the help. I have now transcended.