CAR OF PEACE RAMMING ATTACK IN LAS VEGAS; AT LEAST 9 DEAD

Why is Vegas such a shithole, Any Forums? Why does it keep having mass-murder incidents?

>Nine people died in a six-vehicle crash Saturday afternoon in North Las Vegas, police said.

>North Las Vegas Police Department spokesman Alexander Cuevas said officers responded just after 3 p.m. to the crash at Cheyenne Avenue and Commerce Street. A total of 15 people were involved in the collision. One person was in critical condition at University Medical Center as of 11 p.m. Cuevas said one person was transported to the hospital but later died.

>Cuevas said a maroon Dodge Challenger was heading north on Commerce approaching Cheyenne at a high speed and ran a red light. The Dodge rammed into multiple vehicles.

reviewjournal.com/local/north-las-vegas/9-dead-in-north-las-vegas-crash-involving-speeding-2521066/

Attached: H2OZp_2V[1].jpg (1200x800, 104.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2021/01/24/us/politics/student-suicides-nevada-coronavirus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Las Vegas

Not terrorism. Just some drugged out lunatic ""living that life". Probably a white woman.

Could also be a negro, but negroes usually only drive that way when another negro is trying to kill them.

dodge challenger isnt a hoopdy

Nope, It was an illegal wetback, like always....

he wuz a good boy he dindu nuffins

>Probably a white woman.

Attached: waukesha ladasha williams 2.webm (566x540, 2.64M)

Damn White women.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (930x523, 73.12K)

i was just gonna go there, too? can you get around walking or do you need a car? do they got kale?

ban fully automatic cars

the founding fathers never envisioned such vehicles

this. Public transport is all it's needed

Attached: P5290243.jpg (896x672, 112.98K)

Nah, people just can’t drive for shit here

No fog, no snow, no ice, not even rain. How the fuck do you get such a large pile up?

A drunk or a bad driver might kill 1 or 2 people through sheer chance/accident. That DOES happen. But NINE indicates intentional action/planning/aiming/etc. That's WAY too many victims for sheer chance.

Attached: ugly stain.png (757x709, 41.93K)

Could be Asian.

Attached: asian too.jpg (625x900, 73.79K)

HONK! HONK!

>CAR OF PEACE
>LAS VEGAS
>speeding and running a redlight
Why lie?

Really common in that city for fatal pedestrian accidents hit and run at bus stops and yes they are terrorists attacks, niggers running people down usually but also spics

wide multilane roads, high speed limits, lots of drunk drivers, retards blowing through a red light at 100 mph and slamming into 5 other vehicles.

>Could be Asian.
It was in North Las Vegas. Probably a nigger.

Your two posts, taken together, make a lot of sense.

Attached: based bangs.jpg (557x1024, 69.78K)

Kek along with drivebys is this a common cause of death in LA

If you stay downtown/Fremont street you can get by walking. Hotels on the strip are further apart then they seem and you need a car/taxi/uber.

Right now the weather is nice. Never come here between May and October.

If you do stay downtown STAY downtown - every homeless service and lowlife nigger are located not too far away on Main & Owens.

If they wanted to protect people they'd install concrete stumps on both sides of bus stops but they want people to die

>Cheyenne Avenue and Commerce Street

So a day ending in Y? People drive really REALLY fast there because it's wide open and barely any cops. Probably lost control.

Drivers in vegas are TERRIBLE. They run red lights, make up lanes where there are none, aim for pedestrians. Once on my 4 mile journey home I saw 3 accidents.

24/7 access to drugs and alcohol friend. The best advice my dad ever gave me when learning to drive in vegas was "assume everyone is drunk". They literally all are at all hours of the day.

>Police Department spokesman Alexander Cuevas
Possibly the most amusing thing I do at this point is observing the real-time collapse of literally everywhere spics become the majority
Enjoy your rampant gang violence, tent cities and barren deserts you dumb fuck spics lol
Guess the dirt wasn't magical after all, turns out you are lower hominids that destroy everything you touch

Attached: proxy-image4.jpg (1280x720, 90.26K)

And the murder rate is really high, people get shot all the time there now, it's worse than ever, and homeless people everywhere, and the entire system is corrupt and cops regularly shoot unarmed white men, sisolak came to power specifically by helping them cover those up

There's another choice but we may have already passed the point in the decline where it is impossible to implement.

Attached: Brian Aldiss and Roger Penrose_1999_White Mars.jpg (800x1273, 130.35K)

60 percent of children there are Mexicans, white flight to an extreme, suicide rate for kids is so high they partly opened schools again it more than doubled from previous year

>suicide rate for kids is so high they partly opened schools again it more than doubled from previous year
Metaphorically pottery
>Be spic
>Invade the shit-tier desert of SW USA that you sold a coupe dozen decades ago
>Starve to death
>Kill yourself

Well played aztec niggers

Attached: 1642927006885.jpg (500x598, 48.79K)

I don't see what the big deal is.
Occasional terrorist attacks are part and parcel of life in any global city like Las Vegas

Supreme gentleman can be found everywhere

Attached: supremegentleman.jpg (810x633, 21.56K)

It's mostly white kids killing themselves, right when lockdowns first happened 30k people lost their jobs, 1 guy went crazy killed his son and daughter and himself but daughter got to neighbors and survived, sisolak did this to that city, he's a Russian mafia

can somebody just drop a bomb on vegas that would be great
too many spics and niggers over here even in the south parts

>It's mostly white kids killing themselves,
Am I to assume you have even spurious evidence to support that?
>60% spics
>Lel it's whiteys killing themselves
And what's that rap sheet look like?
>Jose Gonzales
>race:white
Imagine how fucking stupid you are

Attached: 1643343455231.png (231x313, 194.74K)

That old game Armageddon was actually a game about muslim life-style.

The news articles are abundant about the child suicides. Major news about them. Look for the evidence yourself.

naw it's mostly white kids. White kids in vegas are all on benzo's and painkillers man. The very white high school i went to had like 4 overdoses at school as well as a dude getting hit by a car on the freeway as he was on acid.

LVMPD are a bunch of dangerous bumbling idiots, they once shot their own police dog.

This whole town is garbage. I do think Fiore as governor would be entertaining though.

>Major news about them. Look for the evidence yourself.
As opposed to you providing even the most marginal shred of evidence for your claims? Not interested.

Why don't you try to even provide a screencap of a headline and we can go from there, you dumb fuck of a nigger

Yeah and Mrs Goodman would be better than sisolak even, she tried to stop the lockdowns, even her husband with his mafia connection was steamrolled by the communists who now control our nation

I'm not your research bitch, do your own, I have a memory and my word is good, if that's not enough for you learn to use Google you fucking barbarian

Remember when the police dog jumped into the car and mauled the child? I think that was in Henderson. Caught on tape, absolutely attempted murder

>be shill
>make ridiculous claim that can't possibly be true just on the bare face of it
>lol go research my baseless claim
The burden of proof is on you my nigger

Vegas is a shithole lmao. Gambling is for low-impulse low-IQ emotional desperate people. Attracting them to one moneytrap city is just a powder keg.

No its not, you just don't like what I said so you are trying to waste my time, waste yours instead illiterate beta bitch

Based. Glad I'm not the only one that isn't a faggot "muh hard workers" and has actually been around the brown menace for more than 5 minutes of their life.

Niggers are a burden, Spics are an actual problem. Niggers laze and stay in containment. Spics actively make everything into their third world shitholes.

>No its not
Yeah but actually it is

Nope, learn how to look things up, review journal has articles and obituaries for bitches like you, use them

Spics will literally steal your mud boots off a build site
Like bitch lasagna get your own fucking boots
>Niggers laze and stay in containment. Spics actively make everything into their third world shitholes.
Never heard it stated better

>I get to make random outrageous and obviously untrue claims and then demand you spend your time doing research to debunk them
Nop

A few years ago, the cleaning crew at my plant stole several hundred pounds of copper wire. Just threw it in backpacks and duffel bags and took it to a recycling place.

Is he okay

Attached: FaceApp_1642224282542.jpg (560x589, 180.72K)

You are the one making demands, I told you to demand shit of yourself, I even gave you a starting point, you are lazy and a waste of my time, do shit for yourself

Fernandos, that's what they do

Holy fuck, you fags are annoying. Here's your research done for you. Took five seconds.
nytimes.com/2021/01/24/us/politics/student-suicides-nevada-coronavirus.html

These are the same people who are scrapping air conditioners worth thousands for $80 of scrap metal. Absolute locusts who don't even understand what added value even is

Lack of God

Don't fed stray dogs unless they heel

Exactly, quick bucks, they scrap rather than resell because they don't want to be caught holding stolen goods

K. Read it. Didn't see a single mention of how White kids are the majority of suicides tho which is literally the entire point of the argument

You'll learn, in time, how a leftist tries to waste your time by forcing you to run in circles that them/xir creates randomly

Obituaries bitch, use them

Why should I do what you clearly are unwilling to do?

I've done it, but I'm not sharing it, because you are lazy and need to learn, you are dealing with a man bitch so you have to show your worth, you challenged me without bringing anything to the table so you now have to challenge yourself because I won't do your work, that's how I roll, shape up or ship out

>I've done it, but I'm not sharing it
[X] Doubt
Literally dumb fucking nigger learn how to lie properly
"I din do nothin" Yeah ok nigger

>probably a white woman
>in beaner filled southwest
One of your extended familia again Rodolfo jajaja

Wasting time, you'll die having accomplished nothing lazy ass bitch, google deaths of despair and whites stupid bitch and read and cry

It almost bothers me to engage with this literal chatbot

But it's worth noticing that this is what a chatbot sounds like. Once you pick up the twang, it's pretty obvious

Attached: 1641869040796.gif (263x175, 2.11M)

Lazy ass bitch won't even Google, do nothing bitch wants others to Google for him