Booster every 3 months

>booster every 3 months

Attached: 1595883096129.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Well, sorta, kinda.

The virus slowly takes its time to "crack" into the cells.

Think of the virus like a cat burglar, deep in the night, ear pressed against a safe listening for a click - click - CLICK. Welp, that's literally what the new variant does.

Once the virus has gained the secure code to the cells - think of a security swipe card you'd use to access a particular part of a building - only then, does it reproduce en masse and overwhelm the victim.

Think of it like a 15 year old blond kid yelled nigger right outside yankee stadium. Welp, he might be able to blend into the crowd for a moment, or point to another kid but eventually - those angry niggers are going to bludgeon him. And this is literally what the virus does.

Edit: grammar
Edit 2: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!!

Attached: 1628563000902.gif (1239x1305, 2.55M)

This.

But I also like to think of it in terms of the Marvel universe. Think of the virus as Thanos trying to wipe out earth, and the booster shots representing each member of the Avengers.

You can't just defeat the Covid-19 virus with just the first dose right? That would be like trying to defeat Thanos with Iron Man on his own.

You need multiple shots of Science Juice to defeat the Covid-19 virus, just like you need multiple superheroes to defeat him Thanos!

Attached: 1600913110745.gif (540x304, 1.18M)

>needs a quarterly subscription boosterino
>still has to wear a mask everywhere
>still has to minimize contact
>still has to be tested

Attached: 1546377419669.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Kek

not getting it

Kek we need to think of a name for this reddit writing style. This post hits it on the head perfectly

Will the vaxx pushers go so far to justify monthly boosters? Maybe weekly boosters

Afraid i still dont get it. Could you rephrase that using a Rick and Morty analogy?

>vaxmaxxing infants
>infant booster

Attached: ac6.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

It will be a daily pill with a microtransmitter that updates your vaxpass to say you took it that day. Otherwise no marvel movies or funko pops for you

man this is the cringyest thing I've ever heard
how much do they pay you?

Attached: 1643530506747.png (442x442, 466.66K)

Retard

The problem with that is, that each superhero move can make your heart stop and literally blow.
>b b but covid has a higher probability of myocarditis
If you catch covid and recover, you will be less susceptible to a reinfection and the symptoms will be even milder, even thought it will be a more lethal strain.
Plus you probably will get covid once in 1-3 years, depending on your social status.
While you get your vax 4 times a year and destroys your natural immunesystem.
Guess what is more damaging

Blow up*
Destroy*

t. phonefag

Why is it that ESLs never understand sarcasm?
Does it just not exist outside of English?

Is this vaccination strategy flawed as fuck or am I just high on hopium?
>Booster 1 eventually required to restore efficacy against covid
>It "works" with some hesitancy and time passes
>Booster 2 eventually required to restore efficacy against covid
>It "works" with plenty of hesitancy and time passes
>Booster 3 eventually required to restore efficacy against covid
>Immune system of most receiving it shits the bed, many refuse altogether
>Vaccination determined ineffective strategy
>No more mandate, No refunds
winrar?

Attached: 1641539311476.jpg (1074x861, 74.5K)

it is one of the hardest things to grasp in a foreign language. Add on German literal-mindedness on top...

I just really understand how they could see

>Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!
And think it's a literal statement, considering it makes no sense since you can't edit Any Forums posts and it's a well known meme

*don't understand
Now I'm the retard

>Omicron, one of the most contagious viruses known to man, evolves to become 50% more contagious in two (2) months
>anti-vaxxers take this as a victory

Hrmmm... I'd say that if a virus is this good at evolving, and is clearly capable of viral recombination (which is god-mode for viral evolution), that would probably be a bad thing for humanity.

Attached: sgz8n460r5l51.jpg (710x823, 69.93K)

A 4th booster would be useless. What is needed is to quickly spin up Omicon and Delta specific mRNA vaccines.

Don't care
Not getting it
(The vaccine)

still not getting it LMAO

It's ridiculous what they've convinced the poor vaxxies to do. They netflixed their whole existence. But they don't even realize it because insurance pays 100% of the administration charge, and the hospitals get the physical vaccine for free.
So a vaxxie never sees a penny for the vaxx.
Meanwhile Pfizer reports record profits with their new drug, for obvious reasons. The Pfizer-BioNTech vaxx is literally the most commercially successful drug of all time, and we expect them to just give it twice and call it good?
No. They saw the crisis and decided it was a once in a millennium opportunity.

The more contagious the better you brainlet, its getting weaker every time, oh not a very contagious cold what are we gonna dooo

>a victory foe antivaxxers
As opposed to for the vaccine? Which will be useless every 2 months because this "god-mode" evolution, you have to go back tranny, play some video games

very based indeed, Bruce.

Attached: anakin laugh.jpg (342x342, 55.5K)

Because there are people thinking just like that
>That many doses are needed because it is such a tough virus
>Nothing can happen to me and every adverse effect is either mild or very rare, so multiple shots won't have any harmful effect whatsoever
>We save humanity by vaccinating ourselves
>Solidarity with the old!