How did the american jewish media

actually get away with saying omicron is just as deadly as delta? no-one is even asking them to apologize.

Attached: file.png (1685x1630, 2M)

They get away with everything, it's all so tiresome

Cool it with the antisemitism

I don't get it. Why would he be excited for being deaf?

I dislike tattoos but this is a good idea

He's annoyed by honking

>Can't hear
>Gets tattoo of 'mute' function
>Posts photo while wearing mask

Attached: q24c8mn.jpg (750x598, 113.35K)

must be over the target!

How is it a good idea? You literally won't be able to see it while facing them.

He could hear them if they were in front of him. Only people on his side that wouldnt hear.

But that's not the point. People he's around often would notice it. I don't think the meaning is obvious to strangers but it'd help ppl remember

Attached: honkit.png (2048x2048, 1012.06K)

It's not just the american media bro

no, the question you should be asking is how did they get away with:
>the coof is more dangerous than a regular cold
>two more weeks to flatten the curve
>vaccines are safe and effective and will end this, just two jabs bro
>vaccines are only 96% effective
>only 80%
>only 40%
>only 30%
>actually you need to mask up and social distance and quarantine after the jabs
>please take your booster
>ok you still need to maskup and social distance and quarantine after the booster
how in the fuck is this anything related to health? the entire thing screams totalitarian full iron fist control yet it is still about "muh health care" or whatever.
media can run away with anything at all.

If you press it, will it turn his ear on?

He should've just cut off his ear.

Deaf people have their own language and therefore a cultural identity that they don't see as a disability.

They're also whiny NPC woke faggots as a culture unfortunately

There is no political solution to the JQ. Anyone who doesn't see that is a retard or a trembling d&c kike.

Attached: 1643464640451.jpg (700x886, 88.06K)

But this is a mute speaker symbol. There are no sounds coming out of his ear. If he were mute he could have it next to his mouth, but this makes no sense.

it's the mute function on a mic

Except it is a disability just like being a tranny.

Being deaf and speaking with your hands does not make a culture. So a fucking deaf pajeet is culturally the same as a deaf burger? That shit doesn't make sense at all.

Shouldn't it be a microphone with a cross? He's ears are the receptacle of sound like a mic, not the producer of sound like a speaker. That tat would make more sound for a mute.

this
re/dditors are really fucking low IQ niggers

>speaking with your hands does not make a culture
tell that to Italians

Kind of like with your obesity and sharting?

/rareflag/

hello sherpanon

Does he fucking speak with his ears? No, his ears are the audio input to output for his brains so how is that not like a speaker?

No, a deaf pajeet and a deaf burger have nothing in common besides being deaf. But it's true that the deaf have their own cultures, they have closed communities that are inaccessible to the public at large due to the language barrier. They're kind of like the amish or something in how they're closed off. It's not like you or I couldn't learn to sign and show up at their gatherings and make friends... but who is really going to do that?

Speakers produce sound, that's akin to his mouth.
Microphones record sound, like his ears.

>actually get away with saying omicron is just as deadly as delta?
Because that manufactured and anti-intellectual society, and then pour copious volumes of fear down its collective agape gob.

Attached: 1639443094436.jpg (929x935, 70.82K)

Not so sure. When I type "mute mic" into google it shows something else (a mic). This symbol is called "mute icon" and it says "Supplement to the speaker icon Speaker Icon". Your claim needs corroboration.

>a microphone speaks
Based retard.

the first thing i heard about it is that it came from South African and was much less deadly

I will say in all my 31 years my father has never once gone to the hospital for anything except 5 days ago. It was his 11th day with covid and his blood oxygen level was 45 when it should have been in the upper 90s. He has been there since, he cannot speak, I cannot visit him as he has one of the highest concentrations of covid they've seen, and according to the nurse he is going to be there for a while. He does text when he's awake, but most of the time he's worried about me since I caught covid from him and the dry cough associated with it is turning wet.

The humorous bit is he caught covid from the only vaccinated coworker on his job site. Nobody else was sick, and because he is vaccinated he was allowed to return with a wet cough.

based old world white person who understands reality

Who cares. Stop watching it. It's dying.

That's a matter of perspective
Speakers take audio signals (speech of other people) and translate it into audible sounds in his brain. And if he was mute, he would have a muted microphone.

>having a microphone enables you to speak, having speakers enable you to hear, hence muting them enables you not to do those things
is it that hard?

Why is a speaker called a speaker? Because it fucking speaks. Know what else speaks? Your mouth. Too much in this case because you're wrong and won't concede as much.