How has the 2010s up till now have treated you?

>2012
Got in a carcrash
>2014
Some Family members died of cancer
>2015
Got these annoying eye floaters and a terrible vision
>2016
Lost most of my cash, and fractured my knee, failed highschool had to repeat it
>2019
Tough times started
>2020
Got covid, but no biggie, ulcers
And developed intrusive thoughts
>2021
Broke my back.

Now not much has happened, but i know its not over yet. And its about to get worse

Attached: f1b.jpg (700x729, 80.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiR2ncfGkw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Polish country and companies were robbing me off money, life and health. Same goes to my family. Poland is big gulag for men with big hearts. I wish for world war.

2010s and 2020's so far was shitty for me.

I can only imagine it'll get better from here as it can't get any worse for me.

I can never afford a house and see no reason to have a child if they're going to have to slave even half as hard as I do

Things were somewhat peachy for me as soon as 2012 ended.

I wish i had the optimism as you user

2010's were so terrible, it made me unironically think that perhaps Satan is a good guy and wants us to be free from this world. One problem is that faggot being silent and doesn't respond.

Can you move out of there?
Its a cruel life, if only life for me was simple again, the optimism and hope of the early 2000s it felt like a new era, but it seems to be getting worse

>2010-14
High school
>2015-16
>Homeless
>2017-2020
Got everything I ever wanted, a respectable job and a beautiful woman; only to lose them both
>2021
Move back in with dad
>2022
That fell apart so now I’m I living with my mom

Attached: 63D0BF65-9A19-4D0B-907A-4B4B0FD939DD.jpg (404x428, 137.56K)

Both of them are silent cunts, im willing to trade my soul for just being happy and having a clear mind and basic intelligence till the end of my life. I dont care what happens after death anymore

>2023

Attached: FDFD8935-13E2-45FA-99B5-7D5DF4E959AE.gif (498x498, 2.47M)

You had a semi good life

lol u wrote all those words

>2014
Graduated high school
>2016
Joined the air force
>2018
Spent my entire military career jerking off in the barracks and depressed instead of investing in crypto and talking to girls
>2020
Honorable discharged, Lived with abusive grandma for a year
>2022
Have herpes and will never a hot gf now

>2010
got a rebound chick knocked up and ruined my life. did meet my eventual wife that same year.
>2012
got into a relationship with my wife.
>2014
got full time at work.
>2016
got married.
>2017
had my second child.
>2020
work overtime and incentives was getting me $54 an hour for 6 days a week.
>2021
bought a house.

Im sorry im backtracking a bit. 2000s was good because i was a kid, infact some of my family members the ones who are alive were 2 faced bastards and treated my side of the family like crap for no reason, i didnt know any better because i was a kid. My entire life was a false reality

Parasites. Especially the car crash.

Fag

rough man, rough.

Didn't have access to the internet up until 2012, spent the next 5 years mostly lurking. Lots of shameful autismo-tier childhood memories, and a life that never started.

English is not my first language, i tried my best to write it down. So in your head it sounds all too rushed and random. In my head, well it's a summary of my life

Do you all have fungal mold infection?

Do candida diet, dont eat after 6

No I have herpes

2010 to 2013 i had a gf
>2013 break up with gf
>2014 neet life, did nothing
>2015 develop alcoholism and fuck girls constantly
>2016 same shit
>2017 same shit this time i go to the hospital for alcohol related issues
>2018 stopped drinking so much but still fucking
>2019 wisen up and focus on myself
>2020 happens and my world goes to shit
all i did was drink and fuck women
i have nothing to show for my twenties

48yo boomer here.
It ain't over til it's over.
The last 3 years have been tough, but I had a blast the first half of my 40s.
In great shape and stacking cash right now.

>2011
moved out
>2014
graduated and got a wonderful girlfriend
i am on my physical peak
>2016
almost died of medical malpractise
i am on my physical low
>2019
my ever so lingering depression hits hard
>2020
become unemployed because contract ran out
>2021
get another job abroad, cancelled because of rona
have multiple interviews for good jobs - always lose to the other candidate in the final round
i wanted to propose to my girlfriend, cancelled the thoughtful proposal i had planned for years because of the totalitarian rules they inflicted on us purebloods
depression somehow worsens, surprise
grandma dies, i hold the eulogy - the very thing i am most proud of
>2022
i am here. waiting until monday for another decision if i get a job and dreading the moment i hear the words "we are sorry to inform you..."

Attached: 1584638366525-57287ee570370d2f.jpg (1457x918, 652.75K)

I used to talk and pray to Satan. You just have to clear your mind of bullshit narratives and do honest meditations, realising that Satan is pure beauty that wants us to experience true joy of life. Without him, life doesn't made sense to me. I used to praise him, within few days he gift me a friend who we had so much in common, he was also a Satanist who view Satan as Lord Vishnu and Melek Taus. He was so nice, he even donated me some of his cash. But one day, for no reason at all, he just left without saying anything, that made me pissed that I started to insult Satan. I had more or less gnostic views, except I view Satan as benefactor of humans who understands and accept us all, unlike faggot (((YHVH))). Who really Satan is? I don't know. But it hurts so much that we don't have a True God who just wants us to prosper and go along with our nature, our dreams and our Spirit, than reject it.

nice blog you dumb nigger

>2016
>High school
Kek

Herpes isn't that bad because most peoples immune system keeps it restrained with no symptoms. Without medication.

It can be over at any age. For some it's not over even in their 40ies, for some it is before they hit 20.

We’re in the 2020s now retard.

Were you that Russian guy who started a thread about how to do satanic rituals the other day

what the fuck is that video? what are we supposed to eat if everything contains fungus/cancer? vegetables and nuts? sounds like bs

Nothing since around 2012 has felt real. It's like hyperreality reached a peak and clown world has been firing on all cylinders ever since. The world is not in a sustainable place socially, economically, or spiritually. The thing that weirds me out is that a lot of other anons and people I talk to IRL have mentioned that same year as some sort of turning point as well

2011 is when the internet became integrated into normieworld. We now live in a world completely taken over by its metastasis.

No. I did make a thread asking how to pray to Satan property, tho. I view Satan as being outside of demiurge, something older than YHVH archon. Something like creator of consciousness and beauty and tools the demiurges use to create their physical realm, like Pleroma.

Yeah, there's definitely something to be said regarding smart phones, social media, consumption culture, and the like. However I don't think that's the entire picture. There is a major shift occurring behind the scenes. My pet theory is that robust AI already exists and humanity/technology need to be recrafted to accommodate it- the elites want to pass the baton to themselves in the coming era. The majority of 'discussion' here has devolved into critiquing the theatre they put on for us, similarly leftists are obsessed with pop culture while the Right obsesses over propaganda

Attached: 1638125859547.png (943x6193, 1.51M)

>2014
Graduated HS, bright eyed bushy tailed student, going to college
>2015
Made a quick fortune dropshipping (It was hot at the time)
>2016
Got lead poisoning, broke up with gf, grandparents died, dad diagnosed with cancer, drop out of college, bike stolen, car hit, hit with fake rape allegation, lose almost all money on legal fees and such. (She ended up dropping the case). All my plans shattered. Set adrift in an ocean of doubt and confusion.
>2017-2019
Become a nomad and make money doing odd jobs. Basically bum it for 2 years.
>2020-2021
Get some decent crypto gains but...
dad murdered, family is brainwashed and absent, basically a full time loner. Thinking about moving to Alaska and becoming a carpenter. Idk man. Every dream I've had has been crushed.

Attached: 1623031390177.gif (625x893, 1.48M)

>Got these annoying eye floaters and a terrible vision
got this shit too. it was driving me crazy. and it is not treated.

Attached: downlo434ad.jpg (225x225, 6.4K)

Thats fungi you losrer

Dont eat after 6

Eat veggies and fresh meat

Good luck rusbro

I'm not one of those people

I know bro, each day i tried googling a cure for it but, to no avail only these gay eye drops that can "cure" it. Other option was laser surgery which im not sure is worth it

>Dad murdered

How so

That’s who I was thinking of. So did you ever get proper answers in that thread? Does praying to him work, have you made any riches or met beautiful women etc as a result of praying?

It got filled with christcucks, as usual, and only one Philippines Satanist user who just gave random jos links and said if you want to empower yourself, you need to meditate more. Honestly, meditations are pretty gay as is, and I no longer seek to empower myself. I doubt Satan can grant freebies, not unless you pray daily like laws of attraction say, but can give you source of peace in this material world. I just seek for the God that does care about us, not just say he care.

>>up til now
It's 2022 that shit was over two years ago user.

Was working a bit but got fired, no biggie, started to neet
Neeting and thats that (was the best year of the decade for me and thats sad)
Neeting and started to practice for drivers license
Got my drivers license and nothing but neeting
Start to develop intrusive thoughts about stabbing my eyes out and cutting my cock off. This goes on about six months. Go to doctor and start therapy.
Spend some months in the nuthouse, they want to give me a job to work in a tard factory or something with down syndrome people. I refuse.
Excessively spend money I made from 2008-2010 on hookers, this was the second best year of the decade
I dont have too much money know but I trie to self improve by starting to talk to women on the street and to find a job. Both endeavours fail.
Start slowly to get insane and develop a extreme seething hatred towards my therapist from 2015. I call her names over the phone and send her dickpics. I get sued for that. Get sentenced for two months of community work. Nothing happens for the rest of the year
Start to become a chainsmoker, smoke three cigs in a minute. Start also to become more angry and agressiive. Small stuff sets me off.
The pandemic year. I turn 30 that year and get incresingly angrier. I go to the clinic and spit in my former therapists face and kick her in the cunt. In court i manage to convince the judge that she abused me mentally (which is true) and he believes me. So I only get sentenced to four month of community work.
I cough like a motherfucker due to my chainsmoking and just generally feel like shit. I try to apply for welfare in hopes that I get some work out of it just to leave my fucking room for once. They tell me I do not qualify for that.
My dentist said that even though i clean my teeth well they could start to fall out soon due to paradonthosis.

But it will get better right?

Attached: 1595620870868.png (350x279, 84.06K)

You seem like the kind of person that won't make it to 40. You should really look down when you walk.

>2012-2022
smoked crack

Well come to manhood, leave your bitching at the door

Okay. Any other tips?

Pretty sweet, dodged nearly all the shit made loads of dough, cashed out right. Been in 4 riots and discounted prices sprees, 2 petrol crises, 2 wars. And everyone else is now a vax cultist or drug zombie. Kek

Why did you even bother with therapy

So you joined chair force, got out, fucked grandma and got herpes from her? WTF MANE?
Also, you didn't save anything from your meager wages and didn't file for unemployment when you got out?

Attached: Okocam_23.jpg (1280x1920, 433.89K)

Why ask me that?

Lol I got in 2 motorcycle accidents, had my house broken into and $7,000 worth of goods stolen, then I got arrested by the police for reckless driving and facing jail time which could end my career and leave me deeper in debt. On the flip side I have an aryan gf who's supportive through all of this and loves anal.

Attached: 27879553_165634307554361_355083324525379584_n.jpg (1080x1246, 225.67K)

>2013
Dad died, mom had to sell the nice McMansion and we moved into a shitty 1 bedroom apartment in the ghetto.
>2014-2015
I fell into deep depression, but managed to keep good grades up until Grade 11.
>2016-2017
Loneliness of being an outcast in shitskin infested school and general worsening of my mental and physical state caused me to go into hermit mode and I fucked up the last two years of High School.
>2018-2019
Drug addiction and working shit jobs for shit pay
>2020-2021
COVID unemployment NEETing
>Present day
Stints of homelessness, weeks in jail, time in psych ward

Now I'm sort of recovering, going to hopefully start Uni soon while working part-time and living with my mother.

So yeah, pretty shit life. No intention of ending it. Might as well let things play out. Ideas of making it financially and finding a woman seem far away for now though.

I mean would you have really hurt yourself? Doubt it

Back then in 2014? Absolutely. Thats why I went there in the first place and it did heal me from my intrusive thoughts but it sadly had some severe side effects.

>2010
Be 10 years old chilling.

>2013
Got stabbed by a nigger.

>2014
Bad car accident in 8th grade. Almost lost my eye. Started high school in the fall of the same year.

>2015
Get into trouble for calling some kid a nigger. I also start making serious cash by working under the table for a janitorial company.

>2016
Trump wins

>2018
Graduate high school.

>2019
Stab the nigger who stabbed me in 2013.

>2020
Turn 21.

Long story short
> it was shit since begining
> It got worse during 2020 since i lost my GF
> Work that is draining life out of me

Still fighting in hope of seeing greater Poland

Attached: WLADI.png (1272x717, 1.48M)

You have a parasite. Deworm.

What and how?

faggot retard, kill yourself

loooooooooooserrrrrr, haha. take sleeping pills

inspiring and based

Most people have parasites. You don't know about taking the wormpill?
Wormwood, black walnut husk, cloves and others.

>2016
Graduate Highschool after failing a year and having to get a basic diploma because I cannot into math
>2017
Fail community college because I can’t pass remedial highschool math
>2018
Join US Navy, get kicked out of Navy
>2019
Work at an oil change place, earn my way to a steady but small paycheck and renting a room in a slum
>2020
COVID, lose job and apartment, join the Coast Guard
>2021
Hate the Coast Guard, constantly getting fucked with as a nonrate
>2022
Still getting fucked with, just this time being sleep deprived on a cutter as a nonrate.

If I make it out of the coast guard without killing myself I will be surprised. Currently I am on port and starboard meaning I stay on the boat for a full 24 hours plus the work day doing 1600-2000 watch followed by 0400-0800 watch.

I think about crawling into a bildge and blowing my brains out with a shotgun to make my death quick but messy for the sorry sack of shit who has to clean it up. Plus I would cause these assholes to have to go through more powerpoint training which pleases my sadistic sense of humor.

>trad gf left
>Granddad dead
>Dad dead
>lost all my friends
>lost job

Attached: Download (35).jpg (259x194, 6.94K)

Pretty alright in some ways, got a STEM degree and a six fig job. But my gf left me after we moved to a big leftie city because she wanted to try lesbianism and all that. I found another gf, who is ok half the time. Honestly my hate for women is reaching Kazakhstan levels. Also my ex killed the cat we had together last summer and I'm still not over it.
I think at my core I just want to move to a cabin in the woods and go insane.

Attached: 1643426058483.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

Not even 1% as bad as I am going to treat the children of the people who were on the other side of that from me.

My father is Adolf Hitler. All of those other men are liars and if any of them had been telling the truth, my torture would be 1000000 times worse and I'd probably be dead.

>2010
Bullied in school. Have a couple friends. Girl I ask out says no (politely)
>2012
Friends move away. Zero friends, still bullied
>2013
Meet my best friend. Upperclassman who is nice to me for no reason. Were still friends to this day.
Oh yeah, still bullied. "Date" (we were 14) a girl for a short while, just because my friend told me I should. Breakup doesnt matter to me.
>2015
I've finally made some friends.
>2016
ask a girl out. She says yes. Later sends me a screenshot of some of our texts and a long text mocking me to me (clearly intended for someone else) on accident. Ouch. Get a diffent girlfriend. These events were like 9 months apart. (March vs. December)
>2017
graduate high school, not bullied anymore, have friends. Go to college. Girl spends the first 3 weeks or university leading me on and making fun of me behind my back to everyone in the dorm. 1 friend who came with me from high school.
>2018
Get super depressed. Girlfriend from high school breaks up with me, try to kill myself. Meet another girl. She's nuts, I'm mentally I'll. Hurts even worse. We date on and off for months. After finally getting away from her I reconnect with friends from high school (including the guy from 2013). The 4 of us spend almost all of our time together. Still depressed but life is better.
>2019
Things are getting better. Some friends graduate college so I don't see them as much. Make 2 new friends in my classes, get in their friend group.
Get extremely involved in research in my field. Spending tons of time in the lab. Life is better.
>2020
Lose virginity, covid sucks. Publish my first paper.
>2021-2022
Spend all my time researching and socializing. Finally feel better. Publish again (more on the way), get accepted to top 100 grad school. Move across the country and lose all my friends again. Still keep in touch via discord.

Fuck man my 2010s sucked until the end there.