Was the Holocaust was disproven in 1985?

Imagine being put on trial for denying the holocaust and winning because at the time the SC of Leafistan valued truth. This would probably not be possible today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Zündel
>Zündel was originally found guilty by two juries but was finally acquitted upon appeal by the Supreme Court of Canada
>Full court transcript for turbo autists:
thesharpenedquill.wordpress.com/2019/12/17/1985-ernst-zundel-trial-transcript/
ernstzundel.wordpress.com/
>Setting the record straight
bitchute.com/video/uta9Wb2C5bxX/
>Ultimate Interview
odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Ernst-Zündel---The-Ultimate-Interview---Part-1-(1999):7

Attached: ernst_zundel.jpg (1000x705, 291.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/books/harwood/dsmrd02.html
ia800704.us.archive.org/0/items/MichaelHoffmanGreatHolocaustTrial/Michael Hoffman - The Great Holocaust Trial.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Did_Six_Million_Really_Die?
ihr.org/books/harwood/dsmrd01.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nKxBdGp9HUw
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ernst-zundel-dead-1.4237598
archive.li/onXkK
whale.to/b/zundel_h.html
renegadetribune.com/ernst-zundel-interviews-an-eyewitness-to-theresienstadt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welp, sorta, kinda.

Here we go again.

When considering the facts of the holocaust, one must consider the emotional element.

Think of it like water in a cloud, as it comes down to earth it may fall in a drain and make its way back out to sea. Think of sea like the Jewish scriptures.

Now imagine every person on the planet getting gassed by hitler, and then multiply that feeling by six million. Feels bad, don't it?

Think of it like when Megatron beat the baddies in Cape 3. Now we are beginning to scratch the surface! Remember, we mustn't cast our emotions aside, like Darth Vader!

Edit: grammar and spelling
Edit 2: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!!

yes. if you can find the original book published about the trial it has all of the court testimony in it from the official court transcripts. literally none of the (((experts))) had any idea what the fuck they were talking about and because they had no evidence for their claims, avoided a lot of questions. there is a reason that book is basically extinct. last copy i saw was selling for over $500 bucks and it was in mediocre condition. Jews bought and destroyed every copy they could. i found the pdf online at some point, and if i were not laying in bed, i could probably find it for you guys.

They made two VHS videos about the trial. I think one goes for an hour and one goes for two hours. They'll be on bitchute somewhere.

there's a really good Doug Christie interview about it as well. he was Zundel's attorney. he was shocked by how little the (((experts))) could prove. they basically just wanted to argue from authority.

My favourite Zundel interview was with that Australian (non Jewish) soldier who was imprisoned at Theresienstadt.

oh shit, i didn't see the full transcript in the OP. nice job OP. Zundel is a hero and I'll never forget the pain he endured to expose the truth. kikes burned his office/library down and assaulted him physically, yet he never resorted to their disgusting tactics, just kept red pilling. kikes ate still afraid of him even though he is gone.

oh ya. my favorite is the Israeli reporter, but I'm guessing that is the one in the OP as it seems to be his most iconic. when he is using Jewish books that were supposed to be kosher to further prove his points, it's so refreshing. that reporter just couldn't get a single point without Zundel bashing him over the head with his own ignorance. there is also the david Irving interview. Zundel was just a machine.

just for a free bump, i didn't know odysee worked with chromecast. I officially love odysee now.

the transfer agreement? or something else?

the great holocaust trial or something along those lines? god knows Google won't help me.
here is did 6 million really die?:
ihr.org/books/harwood/dsmrd02.html
but this is not what i was talking about.

What does this subject matter tho? Whether happened, or it happened but not 600 million, or not at all? I always wondered what the point of knowing any truth to it really does for one. Why the need to convince people what you know or believe in basically?

This?
ia800704.us.archive.org/0/items/MichaelHoffmanGreatHolocaustTrial/Michael Hoffman - The Great Holocaust Trial.pdf

>the SC of Leafistan
You have all that fuckin shit in the Opening Post and can't write out SC, 2 million threads on hear and 6 million capital letter abbreviations, just write the fuckin shit out will you.

Supreme Court holy fuck you're dumb

Complains about the abbreviation SC but can't into Supreme Court himself
Can't into the correct here either....
>Yore madd bro?

hard to disprove this shit
(1/2)

Attached: 3809AF88-9D00-4EB7-9D1B-18E6A04E273D.jpg (2048x1074, 348.56K)

2/2

background:
one jew in the sonderkommando tasked with burning the corpses 'warned' a new transport. the woman he talked to then freaked out and stalled the entire operation, nearly provoking an uprising in the soon to-be-gassed.

Attached: 01BA277A-4D42-4E2F-B38E-AA900005C452.jpg (2048x624, 223.55K)

Interesting, thanks

Also, Bitch ute is literally useless. Odyssee video is fine, but Bitchute is the first time I've seen any limit on any video on any platform in Finland for "hatred."

I can't see the video, if it was on YouTube I'd be able to see it lmao, but not Bitchute

nigger detected

that looks correct but I'd have to double check. i recall there being 2 books with similar names and one is just typical bullshit, one has court transcripts and what not. again. I'm phone posting and too lazy to go to my pc. sorry, it's 5am, but i think that's the right book.

and yes, my phone is a piece of shit and always says my memory is full regardless of what i try to download, so I'm not even gonna try to dl that pdf here.

>My favourite Zundel interview was with that Australian (non Jewish) soldier who was imprisoned at Theresienstadt.
Anyone have a link to this one ?

For anons coming across this thread that don't know who Ernst Zundel RIP is.

Canadian Graphic Artist and author Ernst Zundel was convicted for 7 years for publishing the booklet
Did Six Million Really Die.
He served 2 Years in Solitary Confinement, in CANADA for publishing a booklet, before being extradited to Germany in 2005
to serve 5 more years.
All Over a BOOKLET that he didn't write!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Did_Six_Million_Really_Die?

Here is the entire booklet.
ihr.org/books/harwood/dsmrd01.html
He died a few years ago.
Ernst Zundel fought for 30 years.
ERNST CHRISTOF FRIEDRICH ZÜNDEL (24 April 1939 – 5 August 2017) RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=nKxBdGp9HUw
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ernst-zundel-dead-1.4237598
archive.li/onXkK

whale.to/b/zundel_h.html

One of many imprisoned for speech.

Attached: Jailed for Holocaust Revisionism.png (1682x884, 72.76K)

The bloke was an escape artist who kept getting out of POW camps so the Germans moved him from a regular POW camp to Theresienstadt. I'm not sure why he didn't end up in Colditz Castle.

renegadetribune.com/ernst-zundel-interviews-an-eyewitness-to-theresienstadt/

Zundel also tracked down one of the British medics who entered Bergen Belson just after it was captured by the allies. That interview is worth watching as well.

Thanks so much for posting that! I've never seen it.
I remember him in the early 90s with David Cole. I subscribed to Journal of Historical Review and they had the Interview with David Cole and Ernst Zundel in it. Sent in for the VHS.
Was really sad to hear of his passing.

No worries

Australia fought Rommel in North Africa but all Australian troops were withdrawn from the European theatre and redeployed in the Pacific in 1942. Only a handful of Australians fought on the European continent in WW2, most of whom were pilots in the RAF. So his story is doubly unusual. There's a documentary about him as well, but I don't have a copy.