Which one of you glowies is stirring shit up in canada now

Which one of you glowies is stirring shit up in canada now

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-022429_Instagram.jpg (1080x1970, 477.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kw7FJ9y8m4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Flies a Soviet flag in his dorm
>>Noooooo I'm not a radical, I'm fighting for the working class!
>>OMG A NAZI FLAG LITERALLY ONE STEP AWAY FROM GENOCIDE

who cares what these people think anymore? you aren't going to be able to discuss this reasonably with them.

none of them. they're probably staffers for some MP or a lobby group the same way the Lincoln Project tried to host a tiki torch rally next to Youngkin's campaign bus.

I want to make a flag with every politically significant symbol from the past two centuries on it and hang a popular celebrity with it

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

cointelpro is paramount these days

>REEE GLOWIES ITS GLOWIES AGAIN REEEE

Nah you idiots Nazis are rallye that retarded. They rallye go to this rallye because they are stupid. Have you ever seen an intelligent Nazi in modern Times? Me neither

It's a two way street these days, the people that repeat the lies know they are lies. We have neighbros that understand it's deliberate sabotage and they dont' care, they just roll with the narrative. I stopped caring once I figured that out. We are past cointelpro and to the point that there are two sides that have grown too far apart, and one side willingly mimics the lies and narratives of an authoritarian government.

>IT MUST BE GLOWIES WE ARE ALWAYS INNOCENT WE NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG

Attached: file.png (990x1261, 596.9K)

>As a proud Jew, i'm disgusted.
And i'm disgusted that you're proud.

They're getting ready to January 6 falseflag this shit. Someone's going to break or attempt to break into the parliament building, vandalism will ensue, etc. Truckers are going to be trapped in downtown Ottawa because it's not like a truck can teleport it's way out of an urban setting. Mass arrests, another "violent riot" thwarted.

Screencapping this post for bragging rights.

Attached: 1385971237838.jpg (352x350, 28.92K)

FUCK RIGHT OFF

Attached: holocaust survivor.jpg (680x656, 87.62K)

>Holocaust survivors
LMFAO

sure seem like there are a lot of survivors for an event that supposedly killed 6 million jews.

Yeah, I had a feeling that the Yids would come out of nowhere and find an excuse to start calling all the truckers Nazis.

>proud Jew
Can we get some info on this individual? We should ask them some questions about Israel.

I noticed they are away from the main crowd, dressed in black, with faces covered. It's not looking good for CIS

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Prove that I should care about Jews or their opinions.

Every time

>as a proud jew, this is racism
Literally admitting anything you don't like is racism.

Seriously, how old is this faggot? Even if we assume holohoax happened, he must be like 90-100 years old for it to be true. Faggot is probably baby boomer that born much later after globohomo has taken place all around world.

I’m proud that this kike is disgusted. As much as i want to, the last thing i’d be doing right now in public is calling out Jews at these protests, the (((media))) will only make us out to be lunatics and use this as an excuse to push (((their))) tyranny upon us even further. That’s why i’m suspicious of GDL

this shit is just annoying. The Russians lost 20 million, most of whom are civilians.
it is a pity that Hitler did not destroy all Jews.

Bruh, we probably lost more during "peace" times lmao. Famine of 19-21, 32-33 and 47 years probably account to 15 millions total, not including civilian war that took 10.2 millions.

>mutt don't threat on me flag
>German NS flag
Don't you niggers have your own stuff to fly?

Read up on Walter Duranty because our press is basically doing the same thing he did now, and there is not any accountability for it.

>checked
Not even. Son of.

Nuke the queen

Crocodile tears

youtu.be/Kw7FJ9y8m4M

You should thank Hitler for your mother and father to have met and survived the labor camp.