Based black man

>based black man
>based chink
>based jew

Nope. Tribalism has no exceptions. No african, arab, jew, or asian has any business in white countries. No black will ever be European.
if you retards think this is just about 'muh IQ' you have failed to understand it. It's a matter of identity and genetic continuity.

Ethnonationalism is logical. Cucking your own race out of existence because "at least dey waved da flag!" is mouthbreathing retardation and every single society that tried it has degenerated or collapsed. Races are completely different, especially psychologically. The reason White Americans even exist is literally because they didn't mix with blacks and Indians whilst the Spanish did, producing Latino mongrels.

Attached: based black man.gif (800x371, 87.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-d74jEHeVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shouldn't you be watching your TRS podcast about now?

They've gone full retard the past couple years

Gayper

Disliking the way someone looks and sounds is a pathetic and petty driver of ethno nationalism. Race being too well married to culture, and of course the IQ question are your valid arguments against this mixing experiment, yet you turn your back on them. Strange.

>gif

Attached: 5DCF210F-DE32-4930-99D3-2C5F8B001ACC.jpg (292x249, 20.89K)

What do you recommend we listen to?

>appeal to racism
This is the only place that has this shit

Goddamn, I used to be one of these conservatards. I'm so fucking ashamed

I don't hate other races but they have to live in their own countries and cultures, or stop living

So what are you now, other than a complete failure?

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 50.86K)

You can call me daddy

Are yoy saying you used to be racist or that you used to be a "conservative" based blackman enjoyer

Sono contenta che tu abbia capito adesso!

Attached: fascist apu.png (900x737, 250.11K)

I am asking honestly: why are you abandoned do European people? Are you not proud of being in Italian? Why do you want to be overrun by other people that have no genetic similarity to yourself?

Attached: 1643532123986.png (960x952, 674.44K)

funny when your country is full of and controlled by those exact groups
kill yourself niggermutt

>abbia capito adesso

come to think of it it sounds awkward to say "adesso" after using the passato

Yeah, I hate my fucking country and spit on the flag. I hate everything about it. Tell me more.

Woah

A muh based blackerinos kinda guy.
>contenta
Are you a female? OwO
I meant the other way around dummy.

I hate people like this so much

no I use a dvorak keyboard and a is right next to o so it was just a retard typo

Ooh. In that case, cool. Welcome to the club.
Take some Spain in greetings:
youtu.be/g-d74jEHeVU

No shame in that really. Unless you had racially aware parents, we're all raised on the lie that everyone is the same

My parents were boomers that made race jokes every now and then, my grandparents were the racist ones, I never truly accepted the propaganda and regarded their wisdom highly

Problem is that according to studies in a few dozen years Europe will look like Brazil thanks to niggers, arabs, and whites mixing it up

Our biggest enemy are White race traitors. The left are bad but cuckservatives are a massive problem. I'm sure in Germany you hear the types

>Oh, the immigrants aren't assimilating and racemixing with Germans enough!! This is a travesty!

I would like to have them all shot but for the time being we MUST avoid all assimilation as much as possible. A kanacke should never feel like a German.

No both my parents are christkike far left comunists lol. The church environment was always full of pajeets, niggers, muslims, etc..By interacting with them I gradually began to hate then.
Franco was Basato but De Rivera was the man. So sad he died so early.

>Every single society that tried it has degenerated or collapsed
lmao Any Forumstards understanding of history is laughable. There's not a single great civilization that started out as "pure" and then collapsed because of race mixing. Race mixing is natural and never has and never will be stopped.

The Catholic church is anti-white globohomo, spics support it here as a way to try and push their interests and prevent Whites from developing racial identity

Oh, a leftist is lying again. What a surprise.

You are so wise, Abdul.

Attached: 1638650254118.jpg (700x532, 49.85K)

Engage with the argument or pukko yourself

What argument? You opened your mouth and sharted out a bunch of lies.

There is nothing to be saved about America, its fundamental assumptions are anti-white and american style """""nationalism""""" is a grave threat to White people. So I'm in favor of a sort of post-american viewpoint.

These retarded leftists don't know about Egypt, the pharaohs had red hair and then nigger mass immigration and mixing lowered their IQ to the level where their civilization could not be maintained any further.

Yup. Priests are filling up even the countryside with niggers.

I hate conservatives who have flooded the board

Attached: consrvative.jpg (683x731, 140.73K)

Can't you read?
My argument is that there's not a single great civilization that collapsed because of race mixing, and that most of them weren't even of one race in the first place
>march of titans pseud
LMAO so the basis of your knowledge is fanfic racial moralization.

You said something. Doesn't mean it's true. You being a leftist makes it ten times more likely to be lie. And it is a lie.

I always get infuriated when I see Americans promote the Catholic Church as some sort of bastion of Whiteness or "trad values", they just want to bring a bunch of niggers over to White countries, get them on gibs, then make it impossible for future ones to be aborted. Plus they covered up child rape by faggot priests. I think the stranglehold Catholicism has on Italy and Spain has been a disaster for pro White people. Poland is getting cucked by them too.

Typical retard.

Lol that kid's getting mugged by a blackfrican american

So this is the world acclaimed finnish autism
>what argument
>*repeats the argument*
>y-you saying something doesn't make it true
You're supposed to identify what the lie is and demonstrate how it is false
>You being a leftist makes it ten times more likely to be lie
I'm a third positionist you snowgger

>memeflag
yikes sorry about that

Tribalism is for niggers. Kill yourself, weak, collectivist larping garbage

No, leftist, you are supposed to provide evidence for the claim you made. Again, you lie. It's the only thing you subhumans can do.

You are your own worst enemy.

Attached: 53289547.png (1690x1086, 101.29K)

>checks flag
lol you aint white, beaner

the shills really flooded this thread huh

I hate nazi trash that flooded the board. This was a libertarian board before the larping fedfags and honeypotters showed up

Checked not because of race mixing because its rare but everyone from the Assyrians to Roman Empire to Soviet Union collapsed atleast partially due to multiculturalism and broke up along ethnic lines to some degree, to deny this is to deny history, also almost without exeption all states start as ethnic nationalist states

>lolbertarianism
Kill yourself nigger I bet you're a Christcuck too

>you're your own worst enemy

My enemies are bootlicking cucks like you who can't even piss without big daddy government giving them permission to. Fucking subhuman, waste of space, lackey, bootlicking cuck faggot.

Lolwut? The fuck does religion have to do with any of this you subhuman garbage? Not my fault you're a bootlicking white nigger that can't think for himself. Fuck off, queer

You have to love the retardation of cuckservatives and lolberts, they think that pro white views are so absurd they MUST just be federal agents. Nobody can be pro white goy, only federal agents are fascist!

You think your racial blindness will be reprocitated by non-whites? Think again.

Attached: 453984567.png (2358x944, 686.69K)

Now I know how you feel then, I kind of like libertarians desu since they often have actual ideology that they stand for most of the time and you can have conversations about metapolitics and so on with them even if you disagree, IE usually libertarians on the board are not stupid as fuck

You want me to develop my claim? no problem
Mesopotamia didn't collapse because of mixing with semites but rather gave way to the one of the mightiest empire of the bronze age. Carthagenians were a mix of european phoenicians and africans from the start and were the dominant force of the mediterranean for centuries. The romans themselves were a mixture of three peoples from their very beggining

The founding Latins were so adamantly against considering even other people on the Italian peninsula worthy of citizenship that they fought a civil war over it

More sharting, lies, and obfuscation. As expected of a leftist.

And the Christcuck reveals himself

Don't forget the Irish, Jews, Italians, and Germans.

If you're anything but Dutch Blonde, French, or Anglo, you're literally not welcome in America.

Attached: 1642443938081.jpg (400x400, 29.22K)

>Carthagenians were a mix of european phoenicians and africans
Learn history, nigger

Based based.

>but everyone from the Assyrians to Roman Empire to Soviet Union collapsed atleast partially due to multiculturalism and broke up along ethnic lines to some degree
You're getting close to the truth but still committing a post hoc ergo propter hoc kind of fallacy desu. It is a historical constant that decaying civilizations can't rarely enforce their cultural borders and often can't afford to turn labour away. So it's not so much that multiculturalism overturns institutions and empires but that aleady collapsing empires can't handle demographic pressures expediently or in an ideal manner.
>almost without exeption all states start as ethnic nationalist states
Hard disagree. Most civilizations that we can observe are a mixture of at least to different groups of people. You yourself cited assyrians now which cultural and racial purity can assyrians claim for themselves? they're a mixture of sumerians, semites and indo europeans after all, and started as such

>>Oh, the immigrants aren't assimilating and racemixing with Germans enough!! This is a travesty!
Yeah we hear that often.

lmao you're mentally incapable i get it now, no more (you's) for you
The founding latins were mainly a mix of latins sabines and etruscans and a few of the early roman monarchs had etruscan names
i did ukranigger

shut

>lmao you're mentally incapable i get it now, no more (you's) for you
Leftist lying again. Over and over it's the only constant with these "people".

Chicken before the egg argument, I disagree even though it is undeniable that civilizations have a life cycle, I dont think the way you see it is necessarily stupid though
>Hard disagree. Most civilizations that we can observe are a mixture of at least to different groups of people
Well you cant disagree, ofcourse nobody is genetically fully pure like some retards seem to think, romans were a mixture of three different groups yes but these groups are absolutely ancient, western hunter gatherers, neolithic farmers and indo-europeans. also I'm not talking about 100% pure ethnostate since that also didn't exist but there is almost always a dominant ethnicity that is a clear demographic majority like in my country when it got its independence for example
>You yourself cited assyrians now which cultural and racial purity can assyrians claim for themselves?
I referenced their collapse which was because they kept importing all the conquered people to their cities, they however had a distinct culture and people even before they were an independent state, they saw themselves as separate from the Sumerians and they were separate in terms of culture and also genetics

It is useless, these idiots have no interest whatsoever in learning, it is pure tribalism. Even if there was a conservative black Einstein, they would not accept him, their feelings of inferiority are extreme.

They don't love their country, they don't seek to protect their genes either, they don't want to see their girlfriend choose a better man than them.

I wish there was country outside of Europe that you people could go to and ruin without dragging down the rest of us.

I care for my own people (Europeans until you get to Turkey), then my extended tribe (non-European Meds like Nafris and Lebanese Christians), then Japs, then South Koreans.
The rest aren't that important to me but I don't really dislike some of the other groups, I just hate nuggets and anti-Whites.

>they don't want to see their girlfriend choose a better man than them.
Hey man keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself

>it is pure tribalism
Tribalism is normal and good

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Seriously, what kind of person writes that and thinks to himself "Yeah, that's a good argument and makes perfect sense".

>not a single reply
can this user please kill himself

Attached: temp.png (105x39, 1.78K)

Oh i see where you're coming from. I think our main point of disagreement is that one i don't find much utility in the concept of "super-races" such as white, meaning that i would consider early Rome a multi-racial society through and through, even though the three groups might be characterized as white today.
I'm going to reformulate the core of my argument though : Cultural and racial mixing happens and it is often the seed of many ancient civilizations, when these exchanges happen out of curiosity or mutual interest rather than necessity, civilizations do not collapse. An example can be the trading or crafting races seen across asia minor who often were hosted by bigger states - like the greek merchants in egypt- in a friendly and orderly manner. Whenever this encounters happen out of necessity, like animal herders escaping dessertification, then the hinges of the host civilization are stressed and they become harmful if, and only if, the hostess is aready well on its way to a collapse.
A "collorary" of sorts would be that the multiculturalism that pops around catastrophic events like the bronze age collapse can be better explained by the often global scale of say, bad crop seasons, than by a fundamental issue with race mixing

Accepting it won't hurt you, there are many black-white-Latino-Asians better than you, better looking and smarter.

To judge a brilliant individual by the sins of their race, is to be retarded. Hate the collective, not the individual.

Yeah i get what you mean, Any Forums's rampant with deep seated inferiority complexes, but even though it's not a big percentage of lurkers that will listen, the few that do deserve to be exposed to a wider outlook on history.
And yah they will probably fall back on race at the end of the day but as long as they don't get suckered into racial pseudo-historicism like march of the titans then i would call that a good outcome.
Además lo quijotesco lo llevo en la sangre jajaj

No

Kek

Being an American isn't about skin color or religion. Being American is about strong character, hard work & good values.

Attached: 1641665844177.jpg (1200x628, 198.87K)

You should have thought of that before invading other countries. Deal with the karma of globalization snowape.

Attached: 1643007059591.jpg (750x422, 36.01K)

>the pharaohs had red hair and then nigger mass immigration
Nigger bro, just because YOU are being negrofied does not mean this applies to other civilizations. And when did Egypt lose the ability to "maintain" itself again? lmao

Attached: bix nood nigga.jpg (1080x1080, 143.53K)

>The fuck does religion have to do with any of this
Christianity is a sand nigger religion made by jews, arabs, egyptians, assyrians, and berbers.

Attached: 0d0151037358fc22b9110ba69847af44.jpg (682x1024, 117.46K)

>Oh i see where you're coming from. I think our main point of disagreement is that one i don't find much utility in the concept of "super-races" such as white
It does have a utility, look at the US for example, they made a civilizational or a racial state work pretty well for a little while, ofcourse it wasn't perfect but US was at the peak of its power when it was a country for the european genetic cluster or the white race in other words
>i would consider early Rome a multi-racial society through
I would not
>I'm going to reformulate the core of my argument though : Cultural and racial mixing happens and it is often the seed of many ancient civilizations
Sure but its not the same at all as the modern version of it, back then it was mixing within the racial cluster and just like now back then race mixing was also rare, main reasons demographics changed was due to war and resulting death and rape
>Whenever this encounters happen out of necessity, like animal herders escaping dessertification, then the hinges of the host civilization are stressed and they become harmful if, and only if, the hostess is aready well on its way to a collapse.
Why would it be only if the civilization is going to collapse? Would somalis be beneficial to Sweden if they were doing well as a country? No ofcourse not, they would bomb and rape like they do now, some immigration can be good like with europeans moving to other european countries in small numbers but migration from outside of your genetic cluster or ''super-race'' as you put it is always detrimental on average, you can post an exeptional african but it doesn't change the average and even if they were all geniuses its still my country that I want for my people not foreigners, blood and soil is the idea this country was founded on and I dont disagree with those people and most countries were founded on blood and soil mentality
>fundamental issue with race mixing
I dont see it as a major issue, I dont care and its rare

bugger of faggots the British expansion was the best thing for shitskins plus if shitskins get to complain about it why cant we?. i bet you are the type of faggot would would let shitskins invade any European place, loot and kill people but the minute the European retaliates your cry in pain like a little bitch

i bet you are the type of faggot who thinks the Egyptians from 4000 years ago are the same today

Someone make a wojak NAO

You can tell he's retarded when he chooses egypt of all civilizations as an example of a collapsed civ lmao when it's actually a classic example of persistence often used against the spenglerian discourse. illiterate retards betray themselves so quick

you must really love nigger cock, don't ya? does your sister have a bunch of niglets? you have many cute nigger nephews?

Ok I hope your mother gets railed by a pack niggers then they probably better than your father who raised you as a cuck

>dvorak keyboard
based

They are, unlike you. Dont forget ancient india was located in pakistan
Yeah, even now, Egypt's main problem is that they all depend on the nile, which makes the place crowded.

Attached: roman-egyptian-encaustic-mummy-portrait-of-a-young-man-from-hawara-EX70P5.jpg (728x1390, 174.05K)

what is the fact of the matter that so clearly differentiates an indoeuropean mixing with a semite from say a korean mixing with an irish-american? I suspect your reasons won't be meaningful beyond aesthetic appeals, which are i guess valid but not nearly robust enought to justify racial isolationism let alone racial supremacism like OP's (who's flagrantly not a smart person by the way, even if he's pressumedly white).
>Why would it be only if the civilization is going to collapse
Because we have quite a few examples of civilizations assimilating outgroups succesfully and then enduring on for hundreds of years and the counter examples are always very weak and often explained by bigger factors which are more comprehensive and solid than the usual Any Forums racial analysis, like bad crops, palatial intrigues, particularly rough changes in weather and so on and so on that preceded (and often caused ) new cultures showing up at the doorsteps of other civilizations
>the US made a civilizational or a racial state work pretty well for a little while
dude don't even open that can of worms, you as a finn and i as a spaniard know really damn well the fact that many groups in US were only peripherally white until quite recently, and as mistreated and exploited as contemporary mexicans are. The american white unity bliss lasted for what ? a whole decade ?lmao
why are you so obsessed with black penis geez, cancel your blacked suscription bro, is messing with yer head