JOE ROGAN: I'VE BEEN A LIBERAL MY WHOLE LIFE

This is the new right wing hero. This is why right wing will never win. You grasp onto to every liberal who says a couple things you like and start worshipping them like a God.

Rogan (paraphrased): I've been a liberal my whole life. I'm a progressive. I've never voted right wing. People who think I'm right wing are out of their mind. I've voted Democrat every time except for Gary Johnson because he went on my show

Pull yourself up by your boostraps is bullshit we don't all start out on the same starting page is so fucking stupid(equal). Unlike right wingers I'm 100% for women's rights, gay rights, invest in underprivileged communities, flint michigan etc

youtu.be/9ctTmQn8w7A?t=34

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-024546.png (863x741, 475.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hotnewhiphop.com/joe-rogan-reveals-who-he-voted-for-news.120726.html
youtu.be/OdJOLMgY4p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a centrist. Its why I take extreme positions on both sides of the aisle.

No one from the right wing has claimed he is a “right wing hero”
Just a talk show guy who isn’t afraid to people with interesting viewpoints on his show

>Turbotax

>I've voted Democrat every time except for Gary Johnson because he went on my show
so did he vote for joe bidet in 2020 then?

>No one from the right wing has claimed he is a “right wing hero”
Wrong I hear it constantly

Are you retard? Everyone knows Joe Rogan have always been Liberal

This is not news. He's mentioned this several times over the years. I think your problem is you're trying to politicize Rogan's show when that was never its intention to begin with.

The clip is 2 years old

Then call them out, rather than strawmanning that it happens here, which it doesnt - at least not without being called out.

quality shitpost

Post it then, or are the freedom honks getting to you?

Okay well go talk to them then.

What is incredible to me is that despite witnessing it in real time, fast enough to give everybody whiplash, STILL nobody understands how people """progress""" toward being right wing over the course of their lives.

Society moves leftward as each generation is worse than the last. There are exceptions of course, but do to the skewed generally one way nature of laws and rent seeking, society invariably moves to the left over time. From an individual's perspective, they are unchanging. But from the relative perspective of society as a whole, older "become" right wing.

The retards having some sort of awakening as to how stupid the left is are not a new phenomenon. The only thing new is the sheer depth of lacking in historical awareness the modern retarded american is, paired with a hubristic and ironic belief that modern sensibilities and beliefs are generally correct.

>Wrong I hear it constantly

From commies maybe. Right wingers have always said he was a normie.

>intent matters

from your lefty media and klike friends

>knocking down strawmen: the thread
another intellectual, i see

guy backed into a corner, facing cancellation across all platforms, for letting people talk

>ive always been one of you fucking lunatics!

this motherfucker said he voted for jo jorgensen on his post election podcast

Please stop posting this faggot! No celebrity is "based". No e-celebrity is "based". If they were, they would've never reached these heights.

It takes Jew ball sucking and bending over for non-whites to reach the height Joe Rogan has. None of these people are worth your time.

I come from a liberal family. I’ve been a liberal most of my life. I’ve changed my stance on a lot of stuff like abortion, race and gay rights, but the insanity has really ramped up. My family has been antivax for a long time. A lot of hippies were. I’m also anti war. I find it funny that those two things are now super “right wing”. I used to not give a fuck about gay marriage, and now you’re a bigot if you don’t think toddlers should go on HRT and castrate themselves. Your know supposed to support big pharma, the government and big business blindly. Apparently bombing children is the whole thing to do.

We was. Covid redpilled him hard. This is compounded by the enormity of his reach making him untouchable and his generational wealth contract being fully guaranteed. He’s also a fighter. The media is trying to bully him. Fighters react to bullies one way and one way only- kill them. He’s just beginning to understand his power level.

huh?

>this motherfucker said he voted for jo jorgensen on his post election podcast
Did he really? Lmaoo

>ase stop posting this faggot! No celebrity is "based". No e-celebrity is "based". If they were, they would've never reached these heights.
>It takes Jew ball sucking and bending over for non-whites to reach the height Joe Rogan has. None of these peopl

Imagine being this retarded.

Joe Rogan is capitulating right now. He isn't fighting. Crying to be left alone. What a homo.

He is a fucking Nazi.

Chug cock, shill. Nobody cares about your opinion.

Attached: beansfry.jpg (1280x720, 575.29K)

Do people not realise it's his guests that come to talk, not Joe himself?
He hosts a platform for others to talk on.

Never heard any right winger call him a conservative or anything like that.
Maybe Libertarian.

yeah dude i remember listening to it but here's a write up

"I voted Jo Jorgensen. I knew she didn't have a shot. Legalizing drugs. I knew California was going to Biden no matter what and I couldn't. I was looking at the whole thing like 'what is this?' I felt, the whole thing is just--" He shakes his head in disgust, a sentiment no doubt shared by millions of weary Americans.

hotnewhiphop.com/joe-rogan-reveals-who-he-voted-for-news.120726.html

>Super antiwar is right wing

Lmmaoooooooo get it together shill

Attached: math-zach-galifianakis.gif (350x192, 1.18M)

I guess to an American Zoomer a leftist shitlib like Rogaine who is 50 years old seems like a right wing dude compared to the teenage and millennial shitlibs who at this point are pushing for legalization of pedophilia.

Retard, you know the political compass has 4 axis right? Left, right, liberal and authoritarian. Liberal simply means that you don't want a big government. Liberal right = ultra capitalist, Liberal left = anarchist. Guess what the conservatives are called in Australia? That's right, the libs.

They still want to silence him Imfao. Any retard who capitulates for the left deserves their downfall.

Well now I respect him a lot less. Don’t really care if a libtard gets deplatformed. So fuck him.

Rogan is a thousand times the man you are faggot. He has the balls to stand up to our enemies. And he used the smartest and most effective approach- Subversion. Rogan created the most popular podcast in existance, became a multi millionaire, and only THEN did he decide to attack the establishment. Now the media is naturally trying to destroy him but they can't. He is too powerful for anyone to stop him. He is indeed a warrior and a leader and you are nobody.

Attached: 593E87BA-EF52-491F-804B-81ECF967D94B.jpg (1024x933, 180.63K)

>'liberal'

the word 'liberal' doesn't really mean what it used to be.

>'progressive'

never really understood were the 'progressive' part was, when all people do nowadays is let in niggers, praise technology like brainwashed - to by called 'liberal'

imo, the real definition of ACTURAL liberal is, that you just want to be left alone and that nothings really illegal except it harms others.
these so called 'liberals' todays are brainwashed leftist NPCs that have the values of the dirt under my boots.

by the definition of these leftist bots, i'm a nazi
by my own definition, i'm an ACTUAL liberal (with some sympathy for the right wing)

Attached: 1496085237585.png (1106x1012, 572.64K)

Neither is it left wing.

he was always one of those libertarian cucks and he makes this very clear in many comments. the pleasant thing about him is he invites both side of the political spectrum to his show and lets the people actually speak their mind. true libertarian cuck.

I don't care. He agrees with me on the most important things atm. I don't need everyone to be a carbon copy of me.

>i believe everything rogan says because i'm so smart

Conservatives don't have a problem with liberals. Conservatives have a problem with authoritarian governments. Anyone who "hates" someone is just a sad angry person when you consider the source of where the hate comes from. It's the progressive left that doesn't tolerate conversation from the other side. When a liberal (non-leftist) has a conversation with all sides, an intelligible adult will always respect that open conversation being had. Joe isn't a right wing hero, it's the establishment press and social media that is making it appear that way. If anyone thinks Rogan is ever right wing or believes real conservatives think Joe Rogan is "their guy" -- then they are basically echoing shill behavior and nobody put together is falling for it. Neil Diamond is a faggot and nobody cares. Spotify needs Rogan. People who like good sound quality don't use Spotify. And people who don't care about sound quality use free shit like YouTube/pandora/soundcloud. Trannies WITHIN Spotify couldn't cancel rogan, shitty boomer and gen X cringe artists/actors won't be able to either. You're just simply mad and coping, and it's total kek for everyone else enjoying the show.

wow you wrote all those words lol

I was a liberal too, until the overton window shifted and now I'm buddies with the right.

Left and right is a kike trick.

Attached: 15A12244-07E7-47AB-99E8-F4D4D2A6EF87.jpg (995x1350, 79.17K)

You are delusional. Any Forums is not a right wing and Rogan is not a thing here. There is no threads about him. He is mentioned from time to time to illustrated the bigger picture.

"I voted for Gary Johnson" was just a cope some people brought out in order to say "Fuck no there was literally no way I would ever vote for Hillary, I'll vote for the Frankenstein Monster for President before I vote for Hillary."

It was just a way of avoiding the shit test set up by the system, that you MUST declare Orange Man Bad and that you can't vote for him.

Nobody knows what Gary Johnson's positions are on anything and if you get called out on it by a shitlib you can just tell them "but dude weed lmao" and they'll just go "oh OK" and then write a 2000 word blogpost about how Democrats need to be more forceful on the weed issue because they're losing votes over it.

>Only liberals really think.
>Only liberals are intellectual.
>Only liberals understand the needs of their fellows.
How much viciousness lies concealed in that word! How much secret ego demanding to feel superior.

He's heading into his 50s. Anyone who's a liberal while they're young eventually turns into a libertarian/conservative when they're older because by then life experience has taught them that koombayah and unicorn farts are a fantasy. Only a small remaining elite out of most people continue on as true believers until their death.

I'm reading "Allen Dulles and the rise of America's secret government" and it details the story of a particular American who was intentionally led into a trap by Allen Dulles (later director of the CIA) where he was captured and tortured by the communist russians for a few years. After his release he was still a true believer in communism until his death.

You just can't reach some people.

>Someone is open-minded, having their politics be designed by themselves instead of a team they associate with, forming their own identities that don't conform the the respective team's agenda
WOAH TURN ON CNN! IT'S HAPPENING!

He still worships niggers tho.

Calling Rogan 'right wing' is nothing more a weak attempt at discrediting Rogan.

FFS we're talking about whether or not a therapeutic product is working as intended or not. It's supposed to be a fucking biological discussion not another useless extension of the culture war...

I was pretty liberal until about 27 or so. reality changes that after a while.

Republicans are liberals now

Liberals are the worst scums of modern earth.

Conservatives (non-cucks), fascists, nazis and nationalists need to team up with communists and defeat the libcucks menace.

Rogan is holding on to outdated terminology
he believes what liberals believed 20 years ago

Leftypol here. Rarely, if ever, heard this. I see Rogan as a dumb ass who loves getting rich. I’ve never felt he was right wing all the times I’ve listened to him, rather, more of a low IQ Everyman.

Even Bill Maher is addressing how he's becoming a right wing hero.

youtu.be/OdJOLMgY4p0

this, i'd say he is going through his libertarian phase more than right wing. most people get there in their 20s tho

I was pretty right wing between 25-35. I grew out of it as my emotional intelligence improved and I broadened my horizons, had kids. I still have right wing viewpoints like strong borders and Islam is fucked.

the left is calling him right wing because he's making sense on covid

right wing appreciates him for making sense on this important topic

i dont really subscribe to any political platform, there a few good ideas in every ideology. i dont understand the idea that everyone has to be all or nothing in politics, seems cult minded.

just 3 mins in and he kicks ASS
leftists on suicide watch

Attached: 1627503624284.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

>This is the new right wing hero.
Says who? Fuck off and dilate, nigger.

Attached: images (83) (1).jpg (584x525, 37.63K)

Horseshoe theory is bullshit. Americana isn't.
If you haven't recognized by now that Jewish Neocons are not Republicans, and that Communists are not Democrats, then you fell for the grift.
Democrats and Republicans have more in common with one another than either do with Eurotrash ideological dead-ends and social policy so retarded it could have only come from generations of the kind of destructive interbreeding that gets you Crohn's Disease.
Why the fuck do you think the Republican Party is lined up lockstep with a blonde celebrity who was an obvious New York City Liberal Democrat, anti-gun/pro-choice policy and all? He had the most clear-cut pro American message hands down. Find any fault you want with the fucker, go ahead drag that MIGA shit up again. No one cares. Someone who promotes genuine Americanism is going to beat out those who don't.
Both Democrats and Republicans were born from a party split of the Democratic Republicans, an American-born political movement. Rogan is facilitating American values. No one fucking cares that he's a Democrat. We're supposed to get along with each other you troglodyte.

Attached: 1523851027763.jpg (353x603, 33.53K)

Guys, is Any Forums right?

>It's not something he personally dislikes, it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it and believing nothing can harm them. It was more of a statement than anything else. Also, he doesn't really need Spotify and his music has been listened and liked all over the world for half a century. I seriously fucking doubt anyone will remember what another pseudo-intellectual grifter was saying in another 50 years.

yea he is a classical liberal. is time to make liberal great again. guarantee all the 1776ers were classical liberal is republicanism that enables covert groups to destroy liberty—- groups like the jesuits and masons and jewish cabal

Also predates his move to Texas which was his turning point to move significantly to the right

shut up faggot. I considered myself liberal my whole life aswell... Turns out by media and reddit tranny standards I am a right winger.

I bet kinda the same goes for rogan

On plebbit. You have to go back.

Incredible conversations.

Attached: hotdogs.png (1301x658, 62.08K)

>Even Bill Maher is addressing how he's becoming a right wing hero.
Bill Maher has been saying this stuff for years he sounds like a bitter old man who could have a show on Fox news at this point. In fact they should get rid of gurtfeld and give him a show on Fox news so he can complain about all the fox news favorites every night

anyone not wanting to tear down the system is either a grifter, controlled opposition, shabbos goy or a combination of those things but certainly a gatekeeper, liar and an enemy of mankind

Attached: 1836340.jpg (625x614, 91.83K)

this

Winning the disaffected and centrists is literally how elections are won. If he’s saying he’s a liberal but feels like the party has left him that is good for conservatives.

Obviously, OP knows this its exactly why he’s making this shitty safe thread. Fuck off, tranny scumbag.

Classical Liberal or New Deal Liberal

massive difference

>and start worshipping them like a God
No we already have a God, unlike you communist fucks.
It's why you are inevitably punished.

Joe Rogan is like some barbarian Khan from the steppes that took an interest in intellectual things and his show is basically him bringing slightly nervous scholars and magicians to come before him to explain how the world works "glasses man, you explain to Joe why sky big, and how tree grow" but he will also believe almost anything you tell him, and only recently (in the past few years) does he clap back like "Tiny hat man say otherwise, do you lie to Joe? Tiny hat man say fat not bad for you, that sugar is enemy, so which is truth? Joe thinks you are wrong" and people just nervously go "oh-oh ok h-Haha yah I guess so" "Joe spend many moons on horseback and training with bow and sword, but joe also wonder why skyfire rise from mountains every morning, you will explain this to Joe."

He voted Jorgenson

JOE ROGAN IS THE FUCKING MESSIAH YOU JEWISH SHILL
HE IS THE NEXT FURER
HE WILL WAKE UP THE WORLD AND HUMANITY WILL FREE ITSELF FROM JEWISH CONTROL

That's all an act.
He's actually SUPER red-pilled, more so than you. He's friends with Alex Jones of course he knows how the world is run

You’re just behind on it. The modern right seeks to be like China. Officially commie, in reality full blown fascist

>nooo you cant like that guy! he said hes on THEIR team!
this kind of black and white thinking is exactly what (((they))) want

Go on then? Post it. From actual people Any Forums respects, not shills like Peterson. Rogan serves his role dishing out mild redpills that are enough to anger progressives, that's enough. He doesn't need to do anything else.

Did I trigger a bot reply?

Joe Rogan has woken more people up to the Jews than you.

Reminder

Attached: 6556745.jpg (1024x692, 448.73K)

What's the reminder here? This board was full of threads about how the media jewed ron paul out of coverage at the time.

He’s a Bernie supporter

Yeah he says borders should not even exist, I dont get why people like him but I'm not an american so maybe thats it

I love this largely accurate description

We should have listened

Attached: 1642389754527.png (449x548, 109K)

If we’re all liberals then actual liberals are now far-left wink wink
Think abuddit

Leftshit basedboys call him right wing because while he may be a literal faggot, he at least has pride as a man.

the voices in your head don't count

>I hear it constantly

From liberals trying to frame that way over wrongthink.

It's the equivalent of the "based black man" or "based Jew" syndrome. Meanwhile, their opinions shift kikeward--which is the whole goddamn point of fucktards like Rogan, Shapiro, and Owens.

Any Forums says Neil Young is right:

>It's not something he personally dislikes, it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it and believing nothing can harm them. It was more of a statement than anything else. Also, he doesn't really need Spotify and his music has been listened and liked all over the world for half a century. I seriously fucking doubt anyone will remember what another pseudo-intellectual grifter was saying in another 50 years.

>Who the fuck said all of them are saying it kek? Obviously it was addressed to those that think so.
>It's always hilarious antivaxxtards go into extreme strawmanning the literal millisecond they're attacked

He's saying that today's left is tomorrow's right and so on

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.