Why does spanish sound like such an ugly fucking language? like it's dirty and rough. is it picrel's fault...

why does spanish sound like such an ugly fucking language? like it's dirty and rough. is it picrel's fault? the fact that spanish is identified with these savages definitely and the rest of latin america defo plays a part

Attached: 3248789.png (297x170, 3.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4cTjOwHuVyI
youtube.com/watch?v=s4n7g2NGY80
youtube.com/watch?v=EX-64oIizvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy5dKduTQ6E
youtu.be/FCEzV4TJ9uU
youtube.com/watch?v=maEVfX9zRIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno man. Spaniard Spanish is lispy and faggy. Most people consider Mexican Spanish the most pleasant sounding. The most disgusting is probably Dominican.
Or maybe Peruvian or some other obscure shit, but those countries don't seem to have internet lmao.

MEXICAN IS NOT SPANISH ANYMORE THAN EBONICS IS ENGLISH YOU DUMB FAGGOT

Spanish can sound like the most pleasant thing you can hear or the most annoying, it really depends on the regional accent and level of education of the speaker, there's a shit ton of spanish variants.

We do it on purpose to annoy Australians.

At this point, I think we should just start calling it Mexican. You guys have the cultural clout and most people don't even seem to care about Spain anyways. Plus it sounds so much better when you speak it.

I also like the way Venezuelan women speak it, so feminine.

>Look at me, I am the Spaniard now.

I think he is referring to paisa indio spanish which is grating to the ears. However, the nigger mayate Dominican and Rican Spanish is even worse to me. I think Colombian and Venezuelan Spanish spoken by a classy woman with a soft voice is like an orgasm for the ears.

Then we should call English "American" since we are the majority of speakers. I am using your shitty leaf dogfucker logic, what do you say?

Bro

Venezuelan women make me weak just by saying "si".

I thought we were already obnoxiously doing that throughout the years?

Better sounding than engl*Sh

I bet you have never listened to spanish from Spain. Thats a nice song

youtu.be/4cTjOwHuVyI

More importantly, why do Mexicans talk so fast? Literally every other language I’ve heard spoken, aside from sandnigger languages, Chinese, and Spanish, are spoken at a similar pace to English.
It’s so annoying to hear Mexicans yammer on obnoxiously like Speedy Gonzales.

This is rich! Have you listened to your ridiculous speech?

Per other all hispanics, Mexicans speak like slow Rodriguez

They don't talk fast, their words just have a lot of syllables and consonants. The rate of information is actually pretty low.

>its another OP's mexican neighbors are partying a little too loudly and he comes here to complain thread
many such cases

So you are definitely and totally distant from your European culture. It must be that Mexico is better than Spain. Go back to your motherland you fucken rodent

retard alert

>daily austrailian mexico hate thread

lmao is there even mexicans in australia? show real flag faggot

what's the difference?

Too many muttrican cholo movies you've seen my friend.

It was a nice culture. Then the bum ass beaners of the culture took it over. I always say, theres hispanics, and then there are beaners.

I hate that. The last last saturday some fucking university students partied with loud music. Next morning i went to their house and pressed button,i live in a flat close to them, their livingroom is close to my livingroom. I wanted that night to throw them eggs,that always worked and will always work, trick is they dont i owing from wich exactly home eggs comes from. 2 eggs and noise disappears and they move to other place,even with gypsies . but its my partners home and she didnt let me ,she is scared alike type
So next morning as i left to buy some groceries,i head to their house without telling my gfriend
>Si? ( Scared voice)
>Sois los de la fiesta de ayer?
>Si
>Podéis abrir?
>Si

So they opened, i go to the second floor. I thought they were some boys there but not.2 girls open ,so i started really soft,as "i have too had 20yold" ,and as they starting saying "lo siento" i think i was not the first guy going that same morning, i see a black girl that appears and as she see me hides fast again kek. So i ask those 2 girls
>De dónde so.is?
And they tell me Ireland. So i get they are Erasmus. Ironic thing is that i did the same when i was 20. But idk,i got mad and yelled them there are fucking families living here They said im sorry im sorry.
So that saturday ,yesterday, no noises. Probably like idk,more than 5 guys went that morning to that house,because they seemed scared and ashamed. Thats good.
Anyway idk why are they so retard. If they want to get drunk and listen to loud music,why the hell dont they go to a big park so not fucking any neighbour? Or at least close the fucking windows that are noise isolated so you distrub half. But not they didnt
. Here loud music is just listened in guetto alike places,or some retard with music too loud on the car.
So short story: here people would hate you very much and you'd finnish with troubles if you cant be a decent neighbour and youDONT play loud music even if its saturday night.

Oh to me is very noticable.

Stay in your concentration camp faggot. Mexico is more free than your shit country filled with stupid bogans and manly tattood covered dykes

fight me cunt

Are you sure it isn't Nigger Ricans? Because Mexicans literally speak slowly

Kys niggerlover

This. When a hot latina speaks spanish, i get a boner without even looking at her. On the other hand if a bunch of chicanos babble loudly in spanish, its really irratating

Choke on my taco flavored cock, you silly koala-man!

Si eso fuera cierto las mujeres morderían tu polla en vez de lamerla,si aún dijeras lo de si quieres fumar un puro que nunca se acaba lol

>I thought they were some boys there but not.2 girls open ,so i started really soft,as "i have too had 20yold" ,and as they starting saying "lo siento" i think i was not the first guy going that same morning, i see a black girl that appears and as she see me hides fast again kek. So i ask those 2 girls
>>De dónde so.is?
>And they tell me Ireland. So i get they are Erasmus.

wtf

Oye, pendejo. ¿Porque dejás que entren los musulmanes y los maricones en tu país? You were once based and now son culeros como Suecia. Pic related

Attached: MV5BMjA0MTAwNDI4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzkxOTMwNw@@._V1_.jpg (1506x2048, 538.94K)

It only sounds ugly if it's coming from argentinians, spaniards and venezuelans. Mexican, colombian and chilean are pretty nice and neutral.

Without the gay spic lisp or beaner cartel connections it is beautiful like a useful version of latin.

También depende del estado en México. Las de Jalisco tiene una voz linda (las que son güeras) pero las de Sinaloa se tiene voz de vato

Callase chaparito

Chupamela pinche negro

>Si eso fuera cierto las mujeres morderían tu polla en vez de lamerla
Cierto D:

castilian* spanish (from castile not caste)
other than the original, they all sound like shit and you're right, all south america speaks sudaca, mulato spanish

spanish is a language of filth just by itself

in fact, it may contribute to making retards more retards
the information density of spanish is so scarse, it pales against the top ranks: english and chinese
just a coincidence?
a true phonetic abomination

Attached: flag-400.png (400x267, 6.82K)

European Spanish has already been rebranded as "Castilian" for a while.

So when people say "Spanish" they really mean "what they speak in South America and Mexico".

Latin american spanish sounds better than spanish in spain.

>Most people consider Mexican Spanish the most pleasant sounding.

fuck off beaner

argentinian sounds ok, so does colombian

bullshit, colombian is trash and argentinian can do better but its trash too

I like huapango

youtube.com/watch?v=s4n7g2NGY80

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 11.57.32 PM.png (984x992, 993.35K)

>colombian is trash

not from a cute little castiza

Attached: colombian.jpg (1440x1080, 107.76K)

Colombian women sounds like they're perpetually orgasming.

I'll take my Mexicans over your nigger ebonics.

mexican spanish is the equivalent of ebonics

nooe, its still Castilian Spanish, these sudaca monkeys dont get to steal our language lmao
>Colombian women sounds like they're perpetually orgasming.
the fuck? they sound mad and retarded all the time cause they are crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=EX-64oIizvQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 9.41.06 AM.png (1478x748, 918.01K)

No, pendejo. Dominican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican is. They're literally niggers. Where do you think reggaeton comes from? Stupid retard.

>No, pendejo. Dominican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican is.

and so is mexican and pretty much every other south american brand of spanish except for a few outliers

all southamerican """spanish""" is ebonics equivalent here in europe m9

Do you think i am the guy making the rules or what! I dont mind about fags,they always had their pubs,its just nuclear family should be pottenciated and yes, borders closed as starters. Pero yo no onions el presidente

At least they didn't butcher it as much as Brazilians did to Portuguese. Be glad.

You faggots imported the language and you will deal with it

Beaners don't speak Spanish properly, they speak the retarded monkey version of it like niggers do with English.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy5dKduTQ6E

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 3.35.14 PM.png (1474x746, 1.3M)

neither is Spain's Spanish. unironically the most purest Spanish is from one their satellites in south America. Think it was Chile or Uruguay .

>ost people consider Mexican Spanish the most pleasant sounding.
You should be ashamed of yourself chuchito

southamerica is just like africa, a big failed colony, we shouldn't have reproduced there, just massacred them all

“The Blessed Mother, bearer of the Logos Incarnate, had brought the logos to the warring, disillusioned, and defeated tribes of Mexico and had created out of this warring diversity one nation with a Messianic mission. Mexico was the "cosmic race." Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared as a mestiza, the mixture of European and Native American races. She was the cosmic symbol of the race mixing which the English had feared since the moment they had set foot on the soil of the New World. She was the symbol of Mexican identity. She was the symbol of Catholic race-mixing and the antithesis of England's (and later) America's and (still later) Germany's short-lived ideology of racial superiority.”
― E. Michael Jones, Ethnos Needs Logos: Why I Spent Three Days in Guadalajara Trying to Persuade David Duke to Become a Catholic

El Burro :D

>neither is Spain's Spanish
?

Attached: 1643536099927.jpg (1024x851, 72.16K)

>we shouldn't have reproduced there, just massacred them all

correct

If this is Spanish I am Santa Claus
Why do South Americans always have this cope? Brazilians say the same thing, Brazilians will tell you how they understand Galician better than someone from Portugal would

>southamerica is just like africa, a big failed colony, we shouldn't have reproduced there, just massacred them all
Four stupid delusions in a row. And there is no we here.

we as in the spanish empire, retard nigger lover, learn 2 history and shut the fuck up english colony

>And there is no we here.
Of course there is a we. He meant Iberians by "we" you stupid fucking mutt.

i have the best accent

Attached: 161885452077.jpg (1080x1069, 198.73K)

>If this is Spanish
Doesn't matter

You did fine in México but fucked up pretty much everywhere else. Case in point. Look at the pic related. Puta dominicana vs mexicana. You can't tell me the one on the right wasn't a good thing to come out of colonizing Mexico.

Attached: Cardi B the bigger vs Angela Aguilar .jpg (1564x1564, 1.22M)

Yeah it was weird. But it wasnt about me. It wasnt about them apparently thinking that black girl appearing was a bad idea,idk i think that they think we are less globohomo,even we are turbo globohomo. I look a bit though, or used to not that much now,anyone maybe it was that which made the black girl to turn around so fast it would be hilarious if not for me being mad because the noise previous night,idk

Fuck I meant to write nigger. I'm drunk

>we as in the spanish empire
Doesn't exist, wasn''t a we, and we didn't exist when it existed. Stop reading yourself into history.

what are you having?

>and we didn't exist when it existed

retard

both are brown so I dont really like them at all, sorry
it must hurt to be so retarded, my contry has a culture and a history, cope and don't try to destroy it out of pure envy all the time, that's why no one likes you

>Yeah it was weird.
wtf referred to your nonsensical writing

El Centenario Añejo

Sounds way better when actual Spanish speak it.

you weren't there. you didn't exist in a past civilization. just accept it.

Mutant Latin.

i hate tequila
love whisky

>my contry has a culture and a history
you didn't exist

I like both, but I hate that I can't find Jameson in México. Nomás hay puro pinche Buchanan's Deluxe y eso es Scotch.

and?

The Spanish Empire probably still existed when his father was born. The Portuguese Empire still existed when both of us were born, it ended in 1999. My father and uncles all fought for the Portuguese Empire. You are a moron.
Lusitania Invicta and Espana Plus Ultra.
Arriba Portugal y Espana los martillos de Los Herejes.

youtu.be/FCEzV4TJ9uU

Attached: 1643499347194m.jpg (1024x902, 149.18K)

Angela
>brown

Es mestiza, pendejo. A los me refiero es que claramente tenemos mejor cultura. (Los de México). Cuando tengas tiempo visita Hispachan y trata de decir esas mismas mamadas.

Then again I'm just drunk and wanna fuck Angela so idk

what do you expect from literal immigrants trying to speak latin, even if you compare it to italy today, italian is 100% superior and pleasent to hear to the ear

Attached: visigoth migration.jpg (450x270, 70.86K)

so you were a mexican all this time, now I understand the simpathy, sorry I don't like brown people at all, even if my country conquered them

que vergas haces en el gabacho?

>hispachan
me imagino que solo posteas en Any Forums por que ya no dejan ninguna bandera de u.s como antes en /mx/... pinches vatos mamones

Naci aquí. Tecnicamente onions chicano pero los odio y me da pena ser chicano. Son bien pendejos y no hablan español. Lo que odio más es que creen que su niñez es igual a los de México. Los memes "You know you're Mexican if" son más aplicables a los chicanos pendejos

Hispachan aún te deja usar VPN

Oh yeah,writting too fast and not correcting typos made that a mess. But still you read it all woops

*Técnicamente onions*

Ugh estoy bien pedo.

É pura verdade. Spaniard is the worse latim language by far. They put random 'y' everywhere. The pirate version. The language of low tiers.
OP aussie knows his stuff.

yep
eres pocho, al menos que tengas mas de 70 entonces eres chicano
yo onions dreamer
creci en los angeles pero me regrese con mi mama cuando tenia 18

The only thing relatively good that came out of this bone mexican festival was the inspiration for grim fandango.

Tengo doble ciudadanía. Prefiero vivir en Gringolandia por cuestiones económicas, pero también me gusta estar en México para relajarme

Wtf man is "onions" changing itself to "onions"?

Ah fuck I forgot about onion mods

>Mexican Spanish the most pleasant sounding.

I think the consensus is that the Canary Island(Island off of Spain) accent along with any derivative of it(Colombian, etc...) are the best accents. I am certain Mexico and Chile are usually the "worst" rated when you ask Latin Americans.

Heading from LA to Miami is a world of difference when it comes to Spanish accents. Mexican Spanish is like ebonics.

Hmm I must be used to the sound because I live in La Florida. I like that one episode from king of the hill where Peggy thinks she can speak Spanish but says everything wrong.

That's inside your racist pathetic mind.

>consensus
who'se consensus? spic sudaca mongrel consesus? anglo consensus? lmao

it sounds like monkeys babbling
and english sounds like snakes

STFU wine beaner

You must live in California. The Mexican accent is the worst type of spanish.

Dont be retarded,i dont believe you are spanish. You wouldnt care because you'd feel they are lesser than you.

Your country has like nine different spanish accents and they are all ugly.

they use almost twice as many syllables for the same words as other european languages.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-114456_Vivaldi Browser.jpg (1080x703, 68.49K)

yet no one knows or cares about yours

Spanish sounds like if Latin caught an STD

My point still stands, so many accents and not a single one of them is nice.

my point still stands too

Macacos praising kangaroos against the bvll.
You cant win this.

Attached: un-hombre-con-una-cabeza-de-toro-en-la-manifestacio-n-de-colo-n_5_700x394.jpg (700x394, 43.77K)

It's cause they talk too damn fast

>like it's dirty and rough. is it picrel's fault?

yes because Mexico is highest population Spanish speaking country.

>Spaniard Spanish is lispy and faggy.
>Most people consider Mexican Spanish the most pleasant sounding

there's nothing faggy about Castellano, it is how the Spanish language is intended to be spoken. There's literally nothing wrong with making the "TH" sound when that is how a word is supposed to be pronounced. It's only faggy when faggots do it to accentuate their faggotry

Nobody considers Mexican spanish to be the most pleasant sounding. Americans and non-native speakers just find Mexican Spanish easier to understand, precisely because Mexicans pronounce Spanish words with harder consonants and greater enunciation than Spaniards, who tend to string words together and so it sounds like mumbling to non-native speakers. If you are native of fluent it can be a very fluid and efficient language

People also like the South American accents from Colombia, Chile, and Argentina where they pronounce the "ll" as a "J" sound instead of a "Y" sound. This sounds cool to Americans

gracias señor, buena canción

Sin lugar a dudas, el idioma castellano es sobradamente más atractivo que el inglés. El inglés está hecho por y para gente bruta, y es por eso que resulta tan sencillo de aprender.

Who you callin' savage, you Australopithecus

Attached: 1635718150204.jpg (526x703, 32.65K)

user when he said "I have too had 20yold" he meant that he was telling the girls, "I too was once 20 years old..." but then told them to quiet down anyway. In Spanish they use the verb Tener which means "to have" to indicate their age. They don't say "I am 20 years old" they say Tengo 20 años which literally means "I have 20 years"

Spanish is a garbage cockroach language for cockroach "people". It's quite fitting to be honest.

Just like the Dutch.

By your nigger-spic-Mutt logic we should call it Indian actually.

when I lived in Spain it was hilarious to me how open Spaniards were about their disdain for Latin Americans. Also because of that it really blew my mind that there was hardly any Mexican food or other latin american food in Spain. And when there was latin-american restaurants, they were usually Argentinean restaurants focused on good quality beef and other meats. Finding a Mexican restaurant in Spain is like is like finding a specifically Turkish restaurant in the US.

Which is somewhat ironic, because the Doner Kebabs and Turkish food is popular in Europe, it's basically their Mexican food, so perhaps they have no need for Mexican food. Still, it is a rich culinary history and you'd think they would've absorbed that from their colonies. Curry is everywhere in the UK, even if it's not real indian food, but there's no Spanish/Mexican equivalent cuisine

None.
It’s always “ay ay muchacho” shit

>they use almost twice as many syllables for the same words as other european languages.

yeah but they make up for it by talking at a rapid pace, still not the most efficient language though

we dislike you, its a fact yes, we're nothing alike and you are here just for the free gibs most of the time which we dislike, it is how it is, europe bull soul vs macaco

You didn’t because you are inferior to the English

A failed colony... from a failed shitty kingdom. Lo único bueno de España es el legado de Nino Bravo. Del resto mejor ni hablar.

We dont have mexican restaurants bc there are no mexicans here.

Emj is a retard and popists are cringe af

Exactly thanks fren for translating to barbaric. I intially as i saw just girls i was like cool and calmed,but each lo siento started to enrage me and finally with that girl appearing and disappearing and then me asking where are you from, and saying Ireland,i just turned back saying in english about the families living there,she said il.sorty again. Initially i thought they were spanish girls. But with their last lo siento i said thanks. They had manners at least and showed to be ashamed.

another good song as example
youtube.com/watch?v=maEVfX9zRIE

>you are inferior to the English
then stop coming on vacation and fuck off anglo scum, no one asked
I will ignore you sudaca