ITT: we identify some glowies

Alright Any Forums, we've identified the Antifa bike lock professor, we've fucked with Shia LaBeouf endlessly, we've somehow even managed to drone strike terrorists in Syria. Time to do our trucker friends in Ottawa a favour and direct our weaponized autism to IDing the nazi flag feds that the fake news are using to discredit the freedom convoy.

For starters, let's get the location of the photo. I've never been to Ottawa, but it's clear that we're looking at some sort of urban park with two wooden benches near a path with black railing. Can anyone identify the buildings in the background? If this turns out be somewhat out of the way from where the truckers are protesting, then this discredits the media narrative that these guys had anything to do with the main protest.

As far as our feds, we're looking at five men dressed in black, two of them with grey hoods and all of them appearing to be wearing black toques. Are there any early mentions of these guys from before or around the time this photo was published? Any other photographs from alternate angles? Who is the photographer of the one photo we have and what is their relation to our feds? Also, is there anything with the flags that can help us identify them?

Attached: 1628851922939.jpg (1536x2048, 531.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@45.4261884,-75.6967146,36m/data=!3m1!1e3
old.reddit.com/user/skimpop
ifunny.co/user/skimpop
twitter.com/YoniFreedhoff/status/1487517973422223374
tiktok.com/@palminder1990/video/7058675230545300741
web.archive.org/web/20220130082236/https://old.reddit.com/user/skimpop
web.archive.org/web/20220130083634/https://ifunny.co/user/skimpop
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKduOZk_qwY
web.archive.org/save
archive.md
reddit.com/user/skimpop/
skimpop.wordpress.com/
google.com/maps/@45.4263212,-75.6964395,3a,19.5y,240.71h,86.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1HGAuSMobrw2ozor8hIyKA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!5m2!1e4!1e2
google.com/maps/@45.4193998,-75.6949798,3a,75y,174.05h,111.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sU9q-OS6KtNTlbvqu2AqgYw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
old.reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/sfprbz/nazis_at_parliament_hill_ottawa/
old.reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/sfprbz/nazis_at_parliament_hill_ottawa/hur9qcz/
youtube.com/watch?v=DaYkQKjVW1c
twitch.tv/skimpop/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme magic confirms this
i havn't been a lot to ottawa, but this feels like the promenade next to the parliement that goes all the way along the water. It's rather long. I could be wrong tho.

There are livestream of the landscape and sies of ottawa on youtube, maybe with the brightness or something we could figure out the time?

Looks like a brand new flag. It has creases.

Attached: 1639240447279.jpg (1059x1436, 489.65K)

Any anons know where that location of the picture is? Also is there any live streams that caught that flag?

Attached: 1628730398227.gif (236x250, 26.04K)

I live in Ottawa. I can literally tell you exactly where this was taken.

Regardless, it doesn't matter exactly where this pic was taken, this pic is part of the protest. Taken on the main road infront of the parliament

then tell us, and we will determine ourselves if it matters or not, kike

and i just found it too... fucking leaf...

Attached: 1618347401431.png (512x413, 136.49K)

This user thinks it could be this location

Didn't mean to link the thread. Just the post that said Majors Hill

give me a sec a recognize the building in the background... also that's the best clue of you savvy kids can probably beat my dying ass to it

Attached: Still18.jpg (1000x671, 76.56K)

Noticed this red/orange thing behind the swastika bearers (green circle) and possibly something similar behind the feds behind them (pink circle). Another flag or something else entirely?

Attached: 1634447031097.jpg (1536x2048, 536.61K)

I've reported this twice now so hopefully they catch these people.

Attached: reported.png (1366x768, 141.79K)

kek

Weird that this seems to be the only picture of the person in question
Almost as if, they hung around outside of the main protest for a while to get some photos, packed up their shit and left before any legitimate protestors saw them

I found the jew

Attached: Untitled.png (409x385, 297.3K)

That's just hair catching the background light, user. Looks like the one on the left has red (dyed?) hair and the one on the right has brown or auburn hair.

Attached: 1633749270935.png (812x762, 656.45K)

>trilby vs fedora
>gets me every time.

Attached: pansy division.jpg (1185x776, 113.86K)

>Almost as if, they hung around outside of the main protest for a while to get some photos, packed up their shit and left before any legitimate protestors saw them
What i'm thinking is, since there's only a few pictures of that flag on twatter. It wasn't out for long. I wonder if there's a cop building near by, and those guys slipped out the back door, held up the flag, took a pic, then ran back inside.

I'm still trying to find that exact spot they were pictured at.

Checked.
Is that a Carhartt hat?
The sign of the eternal lib.
I'm looking up places around Majors Hill Park now.
Notice the fresh folds in the flag?

This is in Major Hills Park. It's a western perspective from what it looks like. Looks legit because that flag is hung from a crane at centre block. In the middle ground is the canal feeding into the ottawa river.

>Panzerfäust or Armour Fist. It was a name given to anti-tank weapon used by Germany to shoot at Allied tanks in WWII.

Attached: FKS6uzNX0AMfx-a.jpg (506x900, 67.44K)

Attached: Glowies get out reeee.png (611x557, 696.23K)

Any police stations right there he could slip in and out of quick to take the photo.
Look at that faggy hipster stache and carhartt

These schmucks are walking North bound along the left side of the park. Using the yellow flag pole bearer as reference. He is facing north towards the national art gallery.

To the right is the middle of major hills and the byward market.

Any luck?

The shape of this building doesn't really match any of the ones I see on Google Maps on the streets around Majors Hill Park, are you sure?

Attached: 1639356864768.jpg (516x654, 62.17K)

none. The stations are 2 km south. Doesn't seem like they would from the parliment buildings either from around back. shit is only uniform cops smiling at everyone. These guys were honestly nothing burgers. At one point they got swarmed by polite canadians and got shut down quick. All with smiles. Never seen it before.

I'd shoot that fag but also trucks.

It's parliment in the back ground. They are in major hills park. On the West side of the park. Behind the chateau laurier.

Makes sense to me
Because if they were in the actually protest, we would have hundreds/thousands of photos and videos, people would have confronted them, unmasked them and removed the flag the second they saw it

I was going by what this user said in their thread Also, can it be confirmed the guys with the Gadsen flag were kicking the glownigger out? It almost looks like they're in matching uniform with the khakis and Grey hoodies under their similar coats.

It's impossible for it to not have any more angles if it's real, but I've been looking for something on Twitter and found nothing yet

they got shut down by smiling canucks. The glowie situation is a nothing burger.

There's no way a street camera would not catch them. If this wasn't law enforcement they would use every resource available to review every camera in a half mile

One thing I find weird or rather, improbable, is how no one is looking. The girls in red are static and not even looking left. I get not flinching at a graffiti or some shit, but an actual Nazi flag? Most humans don't get to see an actual Nazi flag ever. Even the Gadsden is hard not to look at and uncommon still.

It's a picture, it could be dumb luck and movement but still, very weird.

its a nothing burger. type in major hills park in google images. They are in the west side of the park. center block of parliment is across the back ground. Between them and the buildings is the canal lock system.

Alright, found the area, thanks.

Attached: 1612953307726.png (1213x867, 1.61M)

>we would have hundreds/thousands of photos and videos,
You bet your sweet ass twitter would be flooded with with different angles and locations. But all we have is this 1. The left desperately wants to villify the movement.

I can confirm this. (I live here win Ottawa)

the glowie presence is not real. It's so small its a nothing burger. The fringe mask groups literally take photos. giggle. then talk bout how the entire group is characterized by these skinny kids standing together.

Attached: holocaust survivor.jpg (680x656, 87.62K)

Same. Can't find the building in the background (but now thinking it's two buildings, the taller one on the opposite block. I thought it was the Library and Archives but that area doesn't quite match either. Can you try to recreate the angle/location on googhomo street view and screen cap?

Attached: that fucking marcab fleet hiding behind the moon.jpg (960x503, 64.13K)

Attached: 2E72C8A6-3E86-401C-89E0-FFBB4AEC8293.jpg (828x522, 203.91K)

yes, between the point that is 1.5 inches above the byward museum the other that is the path to the left of the parking lot of the chateau.

what if they aren't actual feds but just based retards?

>one Tyler L. Russell
Lmao kiwifarms is faggots Tyler isn’t a fed he’s a Nick loving groyper. He does Canada First on DLive which is a 1:1 ripoff of Nick’s show. He would NEVER wave a Nazi flag around, it goes against the groyper optics shit he would consider it wignat cringe and counter productive

Location will be easy to narrow down I just woke up but the area for all this all has distinct features. I have a feeling the FUCK TRUDEAU stuff is possibly fed funded cuz they have the nicest merch and you see them around the Nazi guy and they bought a fuckin helicopter and painted it with this and buzzed Parliament during the party, you can’t just do that for funsies that’s like buzzing the whitehouse

Attached: D7E17D0C-5C61-4494-97C4-791AE808F864.jpg (1125x1469, 156.92K)

>what if they aren't actual feds but just based retards?
Then there would be hundreds more pictures of them on social media.

Got it exactly, the benches and tree behind them match the photo: google.com/maps/@45.4261884,-75.6967146,36m/data=!3m1!1e3

Attached: 1613460462940.png (447x389, 207.18K)

the building in the background has a canadian flag on a post in front of it so it's likely a government building

Attached: fancy_slowpoke_by_ayinai-d8bwmlf.png (500x500, 57.5K)

They're just retards, the actually based wouldn't give such blatant ammo to the media/government to discredit their movement with.

Attached: 1.png (727x841, 173.68K)

Those creases are literally impossible to get out

Still worth identifying him.
We shame glowniggers.
We vindicate the truckers.
And we make everyone sharing the photo eat shit

Attached: 2.png (540x652, 141.47K)

nope.
it's already reaching stupid proportions. this is exactly the kind of thing that spirals out of proportions. Politics wise, O'toole is a shitty leader who tries to play both side and ''i only want a career'' thing which helps the libs a lot, especially if the npd already thinks this way.

We need to fight disinfo at it's source because that what redpills people. thats the kind of thing that makes people ask themselves questions. and because fuck those lying double standard assholes.

Attached: Capture.png (484x400, 21.33K)

old.reddit.com/user/skimpop
Very interesting.

Attached: 1633563283103.png (872x702, 141.63K)

This is confederation park next to Rideau bus station, along the canal

Oh boy I’m getting 2015 kek energy...

Attached: 1DB74E23-BD1A-4026-AFC4-2859A8524A3F.jpg (1700x1362, 1.86M)

So the source of the pic is a reddittor who posted nothing but anti semitism

Attached: 1620177168810.png (1069x974, 1.04M)

It would seem so. Let's keep digging. I found an iFunny account with the same name: ifunny.co/user/skimpop

>Weird that this seems to be the only picture of the person in question
>Almost as if, they hung around outside of the main protest for a while to get some photos, packed up their shit and left before any legitimate protestors saw them
Literally what they do. They do it for the photo and then pack up. It’s Antifa black bloc or feds or media. Saw media setting up in the alley path across from the main rideau entrance to try to hide how much support there was. Based fellow leaf called them out on it too kek

I’ll look through all my footage for this nazi faggot but they likely just set up for enough time to get a vid and then packed up

But him and his buddies jackets toques faces etc might be identifiable

I wonder what the chances are they would have a swastika flag laying around. This is definitely an astroturfed glownigger op.

Draw it and the dir they are and the camera is etc on a Google map for em fren

Just fucking iron it

Alright, i think i found the first person to post this picture.
>Yoni Freedhoff
Name checks out, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
twitter.com/YoniFreedhoff/status/1487517973422223374

Attached: 1615850783216.png (579x1016, 914.76K)

nah it came from reddit

>people would have confronted them, unmasked them and removed the flag the second they saw it
100% this. Canada and the truckers and rally are super multi-culti. Native protestors were giving speeches and shit. Tons of pajeet drivers like this guy:

tiktok.com/@palminder1990/video/7058675230545300741

If the protestors had seen that flag they 100000% would have confronted them and shamed them to fuck off. That’s why those guys are way off away from the crowd for this photo. No way they would do it in the middle of the crowd

Not a cop, maybe antifa?
there's a similar dude on ottawa antifa fb but can't really tell

What we need is for people to post into trucking groups that they need to get to the byward market via vanier. They need to park their cars in the glebe, or near beachwood. It's close by. walking distance. This also happens to be where policy makers live. Would be nice to say hello and have a comfy parking spot. Truck literally posted up infront of an executive producer of the CBC.

Riverside drive is a solid bet to get downtown. North bound.

>Post twitter pic post is from a jew
>Originally came from plebbit
Interesting..

Good job user

this

Attached: 1643500636864.jpg (2915x3706, 1.85M)

That's a vancouver black metal band jacket. The guy travelled across the continent. The band is literally called "PANZERFAUST", look 'em up.

How far apart were the two posted?...

>200
>Good job user. that's exactly it. I can confirm.

This guy posted it 30 minutes earlier old.reddit.com/user/skimpop
I think there's no other account on other platforms that could be his that shares the same name
Maybe he is actually a nazi? I'm not familiar with alternative social medias, but he could be using them with the same name.

Made one quick and dirty, but here you go. Pink dot is the cameraman, red dots are the people sitting on the bench and green dots are feds. There's another two I missed initially, one behind the tree on the far left and one more under the leftmost fuck Trudeau flag.

Attached: 1622924497981.png (447x389, 219.81K)

>Still worth identifying him.
>We shame glowniggers.
>We vindicate the truckers.
>And we make everyone sharing the photo eat shit
Yep and then we got a few thousand truckers and civilians on the lookout for the guy. Otherwise they’re just gonna keep doing this

You don’t wanna piss off a horde of truckers with nothing to do but hunt you all day and the means to cart you off to some remote woodland up north

33 mins

I actually took that photo. funnily enough. They weren't bothering anyone. No one gave them any attention. Glowie presence is a 100% nothing burger. fizzled out.

Probably rcmp

ARCHIVE YOU FAGGOTS LMAO

Maybe the guy left some print or something? i mean i assume this is all snowed on and that this guy just randomly walked into snow to take a picture?

yes user. You fucking got it. Good work. Keep up the momentum for helping with parking that could help.

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE BEFORE POSTING ARE YOU GUYS NEW AT THIS KEK

They should be shooting at protesters. I pay taxes so the gov gets rid of nazis.

those guys are fags.

I think we just prevented a false flag anons.

Attached: seattle.png (696x933, 87.68K)

Being anti Israel and anti Zionist/pro Palestine and anti nazi is a typical leftist charade, though.. not that I’m calling bullshit, but that’s what comes to mind first thought for me.

>inb4 you glow

Bump

Do we have any higher res version of it? Let’s find the jackets toques etc to spot in the crowd in other footage and future instigations

Already did, but forgot to link: web.archive.org/web/20220130082236/https://old.reddit.com/user/skimpop
web.archive.org/web/20220130083634/https://ifunny.co/user/skimpop

I thought there was a reddit archiver that automatically does this

Geoffrey white, arnprior, ontario?

You didn't do shit, faggot. You weren't here for any of that, and 80% of the people who were here didn't do shit either besides shitpost.

The Great Arakening

How there is literally no one else in the pic faggot

whats the writing on the truck? there seems to be something, like a phone number? that'd be too dumb to be true

how do we archive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKduOZk_qwY
Sounds pretty good. This guy's views are more alligned with mine than anyone else at this rally.

Beauty. God’s work, user. We also know where to keep an eye for them next time now. And ya this isn’t mid rally cuz of course they wouldn’t do this surrounded by ppl. It’s for the photo op

>This guy posted it 30 minutes earlier old.reddit.com/user/skimpop
That reddit account is pretty interesting. He has only posted 6 times. Majority of the posts are about Israel and Palestine, and then the 2 flag picture posts.
> What is an example of pure evil?
>Israel and Zionists

Attached: 1623556736288.jpg (1200x675, 106.58K)

web.archive.org/save
archive.md

Posted wrong pic and link to plebbit account
reddit.com/user/skimpop/

Attached: 1620513329927.png (512x1241, 213.43K)

>you're legimate if Jews like you

Pardon my ignorance, is the Gadsen flag popular in Canada among the Alberta types? I have heard that they are akin to our Southern Rednecks but I have never met or talked to any Canadians aside from here. Why do we care so much about what normies think at this point? Look at how this has worked out for us so far in regards to the post Floyd riots, cancel culture and wokeification of Hollywood movies.

Attached: funeral.png (848x516, 402.11K)

Thank you fren. I will be downtown tomorrow. Will post with a lined paper. IF shit needs to be autist'd. Nice work today. im tired its 4. need to rest.

They even set fire to a similar looking building (although a lot smaller) in turkey on the day of the cancelled seattle happening

ok boomer

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Gay, this is why people make fun of metal heads and faggy satanists.

Excellent work anons. Should be easy to identify. Now let's watch how quickly the reddit account disappears when they wake up and realize they've been made

is this a photo of the actual band?

Prairie people like to larp as Americans (specifically Texans). Sometimes leafs straight up reference the American Constitution as if it applies to them and I don't know what to make of it.

it's not some kpop autist is it?
skimpop.wordpress.com/

This is not where they are
My friend in Ottawa saw them at confederation park

bump
I'm praying hard for some real autistic bros to weed these glowies and any others out.
If the protest doesn't stay peaceful the globalhomos win.

>Maybe the guy left some print or something? i mean i assume this is all snowed on and that this guy just randomly walked into snow to take a picture?
>a Leaf goes to the spot and tracks the footprints in the snow back to the sabateurs home
Like an episode of fucking Due South lmao

Attached: A1978DBD-292F-4B38-9328-3BC6AEB61C50.gif (268x201, 3.98M)

That's lord elgin

I have never really seen it around here.

Bizarre. This poster is probably a true believer then.

Unless they're trying to undermine pro-Palestine activism as well.

Does it set off your bullshit detector like the Patriot Front fedboys?

what was the location and time for this picture? maybe we can catch them on livestream

Something to think about is if the flag wasn’t showing for long then the photographer who positioned himself there had to know the flag was coming out and where and what direction and have positioned himself to get a good shot when it does.

So we can potentially trace and ID the photographer too as he’s probably in on it

Not in Québec no. it's rare i'd even say. I have sometime seen it in the higher parts like Abitibi and Saguenay and obviously during protest in montreal. I have yet to go around the Côte Nord, but I would assume that they have similar values.

>what was the location and time for this picture? maybe we can catch them on livestream
This. And like I said here any photographer waking off toward this spot is suspect too and might be easy to find in footage, one lone photographer going off to get the Nazi flag shot then returning to the fold

uh huh

>So we can potentially trace and ID the photographer too as he’s probably in on it
Doesn't photos have data in them that could be used to trace the photographer? Does Reddit rip them off or can we use that to trace him?

No, but knowing if the place was used like an extension of the pathway or just walked on by one person ish could help us prove that the thing was staged. the picture was clearly taken from the spot where there is grass.

Not sure DESU.

I wasn't aware that it had any negative association that the left or the media had attached to it. Someone could just think the flag looks cool.

I would almost bet money that front dude is a native. Got dat bulky orc look and facial structure

Attached: 4A843467-23CD-4D97-8FC0-2A6ED10E98A9.jpg (1124x2223, 420.41K)

Checked. Protesters were told no flags other than novelty.

not op but it seems shadows being cast west so early afternoon

just out of curiosity can anyone identify that building(s) the the background?

Attached: cf rideau.jpg (1684x800, 275.1K)

>American Constitution as if it applies to them
The Bill of Rights before it got changed by Cuckdeau Sr. into the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms was similar to the American Constitution.

Attached: bill-rights-eng.jpg (1000x756, 641.69K)

>they left exit data on the photo
If only God was so good to us, fren lmao
The funny part is I wasn’t even making fun of the idea kek I might take a walk out there tomorrow to see what I can see

>Does Reddit rip them off or can we use that to trace him?
Yea, reddit strips the exif data to prevent doxxing.

May not be related, but might be worth pursuing considering how limited this guy's internet presence seems to be. I'm thinking we'll have to resort to some HWNDU-esque tactics to go much further beyond this point.

>fuck those lying double standard assholes

Attached: 1643510682357.png (548x845, 356.62K)

if anyone ask about you sniffing the ground, tell them you're doing it to ease the dog. godspeed!

:(
That's all I can do then, I'm not autistic enough

>diefenbaker
he pissed off the yanks so bad with his
>we don't want nuclear weapons on our soil
... that the navy, armed forces, and airforce we're ''ordered" to vote against him

Attached: 3Uh1_hK34Uc.jpg (604x603, 135.75K)

no theyr'e not.

>what is a dryer
>what is an iron
>what is the wind

>"416-324-989*"
(The last digit is 8 Any Forums thinks my post is spam)
This is the phone number.It is the number of a company in Canada called RK.Do not think this helps us.

Ok that’s an interesting spot they picked. Gimme a min to get to my pooter

I live in Alberta and I own a gadsden flag. Picrel as well. It's the flag of the failed Canadian revolution of 1837.

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_Canada.svg.png (1920x960, 50.06K)

>if anyone ask about you sniffing the ground, tell them you're doing it to ease the dog. godspeed!
Kek it’s literally a couple blocks from me. I might snap some pics tomorrow for Any Forums to see if we can autism anything together

No EXIF info in jpg. Sanitized.

It's getting pretty late where I am, so bed time for me. Good work and good night faggots, I look forward to seeing the product of your combined autism in the morning.

Portland Andy's youtube has all the live streams recorded if you can figure out the time (maybe photo has exif data) can match it up with all the live feeds he saved

>toronto area code
>business prefix

i do it all the time, i know the constitution off by heart and use it regularly to defend my chad actions.

wouldnt be able to do that quoting the "charter of rights and freedoms" because it reads like a 90's VCR instruction book written by a lawyer kike.

Not feds. Redditors or Jews.

'claim superiority of the white bloodline'
if these mass movements were even 10% as based as our enemies make them sound, I'd be marching at the front of the pack myself

Some reason no one has ever been able to identify any fed flying them in the last 6 years and that includes the mentally ill on reddit trying to dox.
No one was ever able to dox the fed in green here on either side.

Attached: feds being feds with meme flags.jpg (1280x789, 332.59K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-025714_Brave.jpg (1080x1079, 165.85K)

Sounds like it's just their "controversial" account.

>Kek it’s literally a couple blocks from me. I might snap some pics tomorrow for Any Forums to see if we can autism anything together
Doing what I can from home, this is that spot from behind, these are the benches and where the mouse cursor is is around where the photog stood:

google.com/maps/@45.4263212,-75.6964395,3a,19.5y,240.71h,86.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1HGAuSMobrw2ozor8hIyKA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!5m2!1e4!1e2

Attached: gmap1.png (1685x913, 3.35M)

Have some guys with a gay flag and some little furry ears in his pocket go and run up, put the ears on, and start waving the gag flag anytime someone does this. Take tons of pictures.

You’re welcome.

not wholly

Attached: imgops.png (702x1583, 204.18K)

Gimme a min I'm drawing shit kek

>3.35mb png
are you shilling for rogers data rates or just giving us a convenient floppy disk size? also,
we already know, faggot

Attached: 1643495837379.jpg (1024x988, 118.6K)

Do it with the tranny flag. The ultimate counter false flag

Eventually this will wear out as people grow weary of "muh Nazis"

How about we identify the chink antivax shills instead. I'll start: OP.

We ignored them. We smiled when they came around.

Profile date: 2012:01:25
So it is iPhone 5 or newer

bots: deployed

>not wholly
Amazing. I had zero clue about that, but now i do. Well done.

OR.
You're using Apple computer, and it is using ICC from your computer to display it.
Please confirm

Yes. Back of the east block of parliament.

nah i'm on linux

>nah i'm on linux
Based autist.

fuck off. there's no way to prove that they're feds in the first place

Let’s go user. Name a time and spot. Any Forums pol could have a presence.

>swastika is the universally recognized symbol for evil
How can someone be so mind-bogglingly stupid

Even better.

>Based autist.
it's unironically fedora, too

kek

Attached: 1621798691533.jpg (655x656, 56.06K)

Any Forums pol shall have a presence tomorrow. It shall be so. And known.

Screen cap this.

Night anons...

lies
your ID glows

Checked.

Attached: F0F57C97-14C0-45A6-BAA2-24250CFCE6F7.png (2208x1242, 2.88M)

Someone doesn't believe in high quality pngs.

Attached: jpggg.jpg (199x131, 4.43K)

I think I found the location:

google.com/maps/@45.4193998,-75.6949798,3a,75y,174.05h,111.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sU9q-OS6KtNTlbvqu2AqgYw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

this guy does a 180° flip at every new post
keep this fed under surveillance

Whatever you say pal

Attached: 1577702156646.gif (500x375, 494.12K)

yea, das RITE

these posters are bots / glowniggers

>"HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN FREE MARKETS AND MAGIC INALIENABLE RIGHTS TO BE DEGENERATES!"
>"HE ISNT OK WITH CANADA BECOMING A NON WHITE COUNTRY!"
"FED! YOU NEED TO EMBRACE BASED BLACK CANADIANS WEARING FUCK TRUDEAU T-SHIRTS AS THEY RAPE WHITE GIRLS!"
Its ok to be a National Socialist

Attached: 1627002473357.jpg (622x653, 135.9K)

don't forget antifa were already gloating that they had inserted a few trucks into the convoy

gj user

Attached: Screenshot_20220130_094018.png (1590x877, 2.08M)

Attached: based department.jpg (410x598, 22.98K)

There was also the guy yesterday who was wearing a black leather trench coat with a full faced gas mask. One of the livestreams from convoy sticky, Landon lanes I think, even spoke to him and called him crazy.

I even saw this same Resident Evil merchant in Ottawalks livestream.

>christian
HA

guy stands like a cop

>Christian swastika
Very based

Attached: Keltic_Priest_Stone_Slab_Monument_4th_Century_AD_Southern_Ireland_33.jpg (640x1840, 298.31K)

If those were feds and someone shot them, would they get in even more trouble because they're feds?

I love how some of the flags were clearly just taken out of the packs. you can still see the creases lol

Fuck Trudeau... LMAO

Can we have a freedom of information request for the cop security cams outside? Or publicly pressure them at least.

There's a video of Kyle hugging his bodyguard TC in the parking lot that's on reddit due to a freedom of information request.

WE GOT THE WRONG LOCATION!! There's no way for this to work out even though it's 2 benches so you'd think it was right.

The angle that pic would be from all there would be behind these guys is open space. This photo is from exactly where they're standing in front of the benches...there's no upper elevation behind them, that's why we can't figure out what the buildings behind them are. All the buildings behind this view would be castle rooftop Parliament shit, and they would be even or lower in height with them.

So we gotta find that building with the flag. It looks more like a downtown core building, because those are more modern looking with more boring architecture and rooftops like that.

Attached: gmap3.png (1776x892, 3.39M)

>prostate massager

Jack Murphy, is that you?

you'll never stop the jews they are too powerful, best you can hope for is that you strike fear into the souls of anyone who considers working for them in the future

>Nazis opposed vaccine mandates
>but bringing a Nazi flag to a vaccine mandate protest makes you a glowie
Yes, yes, much better to let retards go on about "medical Fascism" while uselessly honking their horns.

It's possible this picture was staged days before the truckers got to Ottawa, it took them a while to drive there.

What was the weather like the past few days? Local weather report on sight might show it.

you're really too dumb to understand anything political, just go play with your flamethrower outside and burn your cat to death or something like that, retard redneck

Attached: kilometers.jpg (750x598, 62.96K)

you lying nigger

>you're really too dumb to understand anything political,
Hundreds storming the American capitol didn't do anything but a bunch of truckers honking in the Canadian capitol will? Kek. The sole practical purpose of these protests is redpilling people when they inevitably fail. If even one person googled "Nazis and vaccines" as a result of that flag and learned something, then it succeeded.

Also don't forget Ottawa supports Googles 3d "Globe" view, you can turn it on in the bottom left under "More" where you choose Terrain and Street View etc

Might help to identify the shape of those rooftops in the background of the nazi flag pic faster.

Attached: gmap_globe_view.png (1848x836, 3.47M)

>Hundreds storming the American capitol didn't do anything but a bunch of truckers honking in the Canadian capitol will? Kek
Yes.

Photo was from here, at least OP claims.

Nazis at Parliament Hill, Ottawa i.redd.it
photo taken by by skimpop
2022 Jan 29th 19:35:37 UTC
old.reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/sfprbz/nazis_at_parliament_hill_ottawa/
did you take this photo
old.reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/sfprbz/nazis_at_parliament_hill_ottawa/hur9qcz/

It's moments like this, when the power of autism is weaponised that makes me really love this website sometimes.

I'll hope along with you, but reality is harsh.

Libshits are anti-Israel and have no problem hating the nation for its displacement of Muslims. Over in the states we have a brother-fucker in MN that rallied the whole party against them a few years ago. It would be based, but if they didn't displace Muslims then libshits would have no problem with them.

Our fag's bottom comment gives him away.

there was no storming since police let people enter, capitol no-event was a fucking false flag operation, to put your kind of "radicalized" illiterate disadvantaged guys in prison.
They used crisis actors and shit like that, like always. Do your homework.

>It has creases.
You'd think they'd learn after charlottesville

So again, the elites were fine with hundreds in their capitol but will suddenly shit their pants in terror at truck horns? If all those cringey pictures of legislators ducking for cover were theater, then Trudeau's family hiding from noise certainly is too.

Don't engage with this retard.
He's trying to derail the thread.

I've been keeping it bumped, autist. It isn't exactly going at the speed of light right now.

For people who don't know Ottawa I drew a map kek:
>red circle is the full major party area, and the green party zone is the Parliament lawn
>above that red circle is a little circle that's the proposed glowie photo spot BUT THIS IS NOT THE GLOWIE SPOT because there is nothing in the background of that to form those buildings we see, and the elevation doesn't work out etc, so it can't be here. All the buildings you would see from that spot have old castle architecture rooftops, that looks more like a downtown building which is probably closer to their drop-off point
>Gatineau is across the bridge, the green line coming from the left shows the path 99% of people walked to get to the party area
>Byward Market is the bar district and the green lines going into Major Hill's Park show the path 99% of people take to get to the party area
>Rideau Center Mall is the mall, it's dope
>Elgin Street is where a lot of people come up to the party area from
>Truck Photo is where the truck photo was taken, so they likely followed one of the two green paths if they DID go to parlaiment
Odds are the photo shoot took place somewhere around the Truck Photo...the buildings in that area are more modern like the one in the background. The areas around Ottawa City Hall and Confederation Park have varied elevation to them and there could be benches in those areas as they're big parks. Maybe the art museum etc, that whole area is kind of a valley.

Try using Google 3d Globe view (in the bottom left settings for the map view) and look for the building rooftop shapes and the elevation differences

Attached: gmap4.png (1837x825, 2.84M)

>Don't engage with this retard.
A bump is a bump kek don't want this thread to die. We can hunt these faggots down, or at least scare them out of trying more of this shit all month

It's almost 6:00 am. People in the timezone near this shit are sleeping or waking up. We don't need you spamming shill shit, if you want to bump it, just linger a bit and post a good meme every other minute.

>We don't need you spamming shill shit
I'm posting points. You disagreeing doesn't make me a shill (the spamming of which is probably the most annoying holdover from the Trump years). If you don't agree, then post your own arguments or shut it. Bumping with a post is the exact opposite of killing a thread and you can always make another if you're that desperate to friendly-fire.

Yea its a well know fact that NS groups or anything similar never flies the NSDAP flag, it is always one of their group or a common new flag conveying the same message. These feds are fuckin casuals.

>Captcha is "SARRY", perhaps they are apologising

Attached: 1587375579041.png (300x250, 24.33K)

Can't you incels comprehend the symbolism. Goddammit retarded redit tier threads all week long.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130_110015.png (1278x719, 781.76K)

bretty gud

ENHANCE

We got a match

Attached: brown.jpg (1024x1024, 103.26K)

As you can see the proposed spot doesn't work. There are lots of places in Ottawa with 2 benches though, so we should be able to find it. I'm guessing it's a bit out of the way because they didn't want to risk the actual protesters seeing them doing this shit

The buildings in Ottawa near Parliament and in the Byward Market are all some of the first buildings built in Canada so they have old castle gothic architecture, specifically rooftops. The modern flat sides and flat roofs tend to be more toward the Downtown area, which is near where the truck drop-off point is, so somewhere in that area is probably a better bet than wasting anymore time on Major Hill's Park

I switched to jpeg for you babies with slow internet

Attached: gmap5.jpg (1857x886, 786.9K)

An iron works if its an actual fabric one and not some cheap plastic one.

bros i think this is the place, can someone confirm?

Attached: Untitled935.jpg (1908x2054, 2M)

Justine wants to set off a false flag, like the FBI did on Jan 6.

Attached: Acanada.jpg (619x901, 156.87K)

I find it surprising that there was only one photo of this. You would think everyone would jump on this. Were they event close to where the main protest is?

They look like if cancer left a body and manifested into people.

Attached: 1643531956298.png (657x624, 404.77K)

The glowiest glow to ever glow

You guys larp as nazis on here all the time. Why would that one be different?

Is that kind of fence common around the area

>want to "take over Parliament"
>talking about how "awesome" it would be to ram the barriers around Parliament with a truck
Sure would suck if the goyim took real action instead of the same symbolic stuff. What is Wyatt's plan, exactly? To keep voting and hope the elites don't rig it for once?

Imagine thinking they are all antivax, when in fact they are all anti mandate. The absolute state of shills.

Correct, they're jewish

could you imagine these people having kids

Attached: 1643505770873.png (479x458, 227.75K)

>nazi flag
>and libtard flag
Clearly a glowie OP or glowie brainwashing victim.

I never said the honk fest will have a happy ending or that I believe it will make a significant change. I really don't know how the motherfuckers will react. I'm guessing they will play nice, throw a bone and fuck everybody again asap. We'll see soon enough...
But I know it's not a fucking false flag like ridiculous capitol last year.
I'm still cringy just thinking about bull-horns guy in fur and the poor shmucks who were proud to be around him...
I sometimes wonder if americans still have enough critical thinking left after so much TV & Hollywood +drugs / psychiatry / MKULTRA + GMOs / Monsanto.
I honestly thought you were going to just eradicate your divided selves and do your masters a great favor by waring against each others without having to send the national guard to kill you in your streets.
I guess the major thing preventing this are your people obesity rates or something like this.

they already have a kikelet

wow nice

Sorry fren, no elevation differences right there from that angle, there has to be a sort of side of a rock(?) wall going up to the building. From this position the building is just across the street at the same level, I've walked by here a bunch

Attached: gmap6.jpg (1763x836, 554.08K)

just a friendly bump for my leaf frens

Attached: 1615440696531.gif (806x720, 446.5K)

found him >youtube.com/watch?v=DaYkQKjVW1c
1:04:45

Attached: Screenshot_20220130_111923.png (823x573, 672.63K)

Do a counter-op.
Show up with a communist flag, a mcDonalds flag and an lgbt flag and be pro trucker.

Attached: 1262425256337.jpg (256x353, 16.83K)

I supported the truckers but this crosses the line. I hope the protest gets shut down. Racism has no place in Canada.

lol nice copypasta i just saw you post it in another thread

twitch.tv/skimpop/home

Ty, I posted in both just now. We need to stand together against racism. Pol is a board of peace.

Made notes of some things of interest

Attached: glowie_hunt4.jpg (1536x2048, 917.74K)

yes so you would know that these truckers don't stand for it, these people have nothing to do with the truckers and are an independent group

I agree, this is really not not cool and bad bad nazi guys should jail jail and we should terminate freedom of speech because otherwise there will always be more bad nazi bad guys with bad nazi flaggy flag

Based nazi flaggers.

Any officer anons wanna run that plate for us?

Hoops could be a gardenbed perimeter