The Chicken Conspiracy

Why is no one talking about the SHIT quality of chicken we have been eating lately? Anyone else notice no matter how well you cook chicken it has an "off" taste and feels like chewing rubber? I can't be the only one experiencing this right now. Something is seriously wrong with our chicken supply.

Attached: Instant-Pot-Chicken-Breasts-foodiecrush.com-006A.jpg (1200x1800, 68.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHHw5tc1ysI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_breast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_conversion_ratio
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S003257911931898X
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2019.00716/full
heritagelanefarms.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol our chicken is fine here

Attached: chicken1.jpg (1750x2500, 361.63K)

You’re the retard buying breasts. Thighs are king you brainless cooklet

if you're buying it from walmart, it's chink chicken.

That's because you are supposed to SEASON it.

bawk bawk bawk

Attached: chicken2.jpg (626x1500, 109.94K)

Just had some shitty chicken earlier. Was shocked

>Canada
Chicken is fine here.

cock a doodle doo

Attached: chicken3.jpg (475x642, 172.47K)

If consecutive numbers then it's onions green.

Every time I cook some chicken breast on a pan at some point during the cooking some weird white goopy stuff comes out of them and sizzles on the pan, don't know what that shit it. I get my chicken breast from costco.

Maybe get your truck drivers to help you address the issue. Our chicken is is good here.

cluck cluck cluck

Attached: chicken4.jpg (1144x1500, 97.9K)

breasts > thighs

I bet you prefer ass overs tits too lmao

>(((CHICKEN)))
let them eat cake

Attached: 1643488888617.jpg (500x507, 63.91K)

Buy better chicken.

BIG CHICKEN IS MOCKING US

Must be a Canadian thing.

Attached: BD1175AE-7E51-4BA9-B202-66DDF8700D1B.png (800x900, 208.16K)

Unironically buy kosher chicken

I noticed it. You have to get the expensive stuff now, it's worth it. t. literally eating some tasty as fuck chicken I cooked right now.

Attached: Breast-fillets-displaying-different-degrees-of-white-striping-Score-0-indicates-no-white.png (476x909, 229.74K)

>Thighs are king you brainless cooklet
Ok. you made the claim. Post your best recipe.

Test it with a neodymium magnet to see if Castro has been putting graphene oxide in it.

Attached: 1637528525865m.jpg (819x1024, 80.27K)

chicky chick chick chicky

Attached: chicken5.jpg (500x500, 27.6K)

Which is the good one?

The stuff I buy tastes fine and I'm just buying the plain Jane Tyson and store brand stuff.

On a side note breasts are the worst part of the chicken and the most over priced. If you're paying for individual cuts and not buying a whole chicken then buy thighs.

Attached: Swedish Chef Regret.jpg (602x772, 206.25K)

i even got bad tasting chicken from chik-fil-a :(

In Canada, the cheapest chicken we can buy is about $30 for 2kg

imagine not buying $30 Mennonite Chickens.

bawk bawk bawk bawk cluck bawk bawk

Attached: chicken6.jpg (960x1280, 101.18K)

double dredged buttermilk fried chicken
youtube.com/watch?v=wHHw5tc1ysI

I've noticed it too user . I suspected it was the chlorination process which the EU has banned but is allowed in the US .
It only seems to have started in the past decade or so

Big Chicken must be shilling this thread, OP. You're right. Most supermarket chicken is now shit. You basically need to get the super expensive hipster chicken for it to taste like an actual animal. The problem is that industrial production now uses chickens that grow at freakishly fast rates, so what you get is a bloated, fast growing tumor on legs.

0, striping in chicken means it grew unnaturally fast (from breeding that prefers fast growing big chickens + hormones) causing muscles to tear and be replaced with fat. Its what gives chicken a rubbery, dry texture since the fat impedes ability for it to hold moisture.

cock wobble gobble goo chicky cluck cluck

Attached: chicken7.jpg (1750x2500, 349.52K)

chickadee chockadee poggle woggle goggle

Attached: chicken8.jpg (481x798, 51.59K)

/thread

Nice.

/pol lives

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-195329_Brave.jpg (3200x1440, 743.79K)

Also the chicken is so watery too, those slimy fucks inject it with water to make it look plump

nice

The chicken jew tries to claim its a sign of "quality chicken" like marbling with beef. Absolute lie. Its officially considered a muscle disease and even 10 years ago was rare. Now its everywhere especially the US.
Chicken meat was never quality to begin with but now you might as well be eating rat meat.
Soon enough even our dogfood-tier striped chicken meat will be luxury as they want you to eat ze bugs (and soi of course). Fuck the jews.

Holy Shit. Imagine what life would be like without glass bowls and saran wrap. Looks like mighty fine cooking to me. Fuck vegans, fried chicken is the shit.

I can't speak to that, but what I have noticed over the past 15 years or so here in the UK is that takeaways have started to use mechanically recovered, pressed and textured chicken in their food. You can tell just by looking at it that it's not actual proper chicken and it tastes terrible. It's now impossible, certainly where I live, to get a Chinese or Indian takeaway that uses proper chicken anymore. Most places that serve beef have now also started with mechanically recovered, pressed and textured beef which has the same uncanny appearance to the real thing.

yum yum

Attached: 1617286607336.jpg (1920x9546, 2.52M)

Not my problem

Attached: 7EEF5036-49E8-4560-AAFD-A86DF1ACEB18.jpg (1280x958, 664.58K)

They sell it by weight, and this is something that has been going on since at least the 1940's amongst the unscrupulous.

I wonder if you are a real nigger. Post a hand bozo. If yes, cannot imagine being such a cuck to have pleasure from being humiliated every day here. Does it make your peepee hard?

I demand more

Breast is for little babies who are afraid of bone and fat
>seed oils
Hard pass

Attached: F29723A1-B971-48BE-A516-3B3D77E1A982.jpg (608x359, 134.5K)

This is true and something that certain supermarkets in Denmark have stopped using those freak chickens, we still get decent chicken here. Whole chicken in the oven is pretty good meat.

not my recipe
peanut oil all the way

Former leaf here. The quality of chicken was honestly a factor in leaving. When I'm cutting fat I only eat breasts and the quality was disgusting for the price. Here I can get two very large breasts for less than 5 dollars Canadian, and the meat tastes incredible.

Grew our own this year. All good

Meat in europe is better. All food in Europe is better. Food here has little flavour especially meat unless its grass fed

o la la

Attached: png-clipart-overwatch-widowmaker-video-game-art-others-purple-video-game-thumbnail.png (348x348, 18K)

Google fish meal
They feed that to the lowest quality chicken

The original nigger hater

Attached: st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (1000x1000, 188.08K)

It's called woody chicken breast and it's a genetic condition. Dumbfuck biologists kept breeding chickens with an extremely limited accepted phenotype and ended up selecting for an allele that causes protein to build up in fibers that don't break down during cooking.

>fish meal

>Globally, most of the fishmeal products are characterised by possessing a certain level of plastics pollution.[10] A recent study showed that a wide range of plastics content was found, ranging from 0 to 526.7 n/kg in samples from 26 different fishmeal products, from 11 countries on four continents and Antarctica.[10]

And you can really taste the fish btw

It's fat from the chicken. It's normal.

I think it might be plumping(injecting brine), Chlorinating and the breed of chickens being modernized to produce bigger birds faster. Good tender chicken from truly all natural farms with heritage chicken breeds taste better and more tender but also much less meat. I think if they switched back you could equally say "has anyone notice chicken getting tinier with more bones and less meat?"

Also $6 a whole chicken to grow, process, ship and retail to your door is retarded cheap. At keystone(whole sale price) that's $3 to the farmer. Thats fucking retarded money. I would not farm a chicken for $3. Whereas a co op will ask $35 for a whole chicken. To the consumer this is like WTF IS THIS SHIT?? $35 FOR A FUCKING CHICKEN??!!!

Realistically I can see a chicken having profit for $6. If the workers are maybe 5 people getting paid $3 for processing and the chickens are not being transported far. It's quite possible to deliver good chicken for $6 but you will notice the meat quantity half, which will make the bone quantity appear to double.
Chicken farming is not easy and you really need to know your shit and be passionate about it. It's not some jewish speculative industry where you land lord over the process and get paid while knowing jack shit about chickens.

Everyone wants to eat but know one has any idea wtf is going on.

Attached: 1636217853797.png (250x237, 8.38K)

Modern broiler/fryer chickens are a genetic dead end, that entire lineage will go extinct due to artificial inbreeding within a few decades because dumbasses working at big agriculture companies kept selecting for shit they didn't understand. Why were the chicken breasts getting bigger? Because they were inheriting alleles that made faulty proteins which led to cell death and the build up of fibrous scar tissue in the chicken.

That is protein surfacing and coagulating due to heat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_breast
It's the result of the industry selecting only for fast growth rates Also look up Feed Conversion Ratio. It's all about maximizing efficiency, not taste.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_conversion_ratio

>Its officially considered a muscle disease
Didn't know this. Gonna try to look it up.

Yep, basically these chickens experience constant delayed onset muscle soreness because their muscles cannot regulate their growth and also die from shit proteins

Easy find:
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S003257911931898X

The chicken breast I’ve gotten from Walmart recently is exactly how you described.. I thought it was freezer burnt or some shit but it was only in the freezer for a few days after buying.. chicken from metro has been much better

Also one of those things the EU allows to prop up international chicken sales. Poles did this shit constantly. Thats why frozen chicken was always sourced from Poland in the UK and was complete shit instead of being glazed, it was filled with saline hence why it never cooked right.
Or its because they pump it full of water to increase the weight since meat is sold by the lb/gram and water is free.
Same as why chinks soak their vegetables in water right before market because it adds 20g to a leek and that 20grams is roughly a 1/5th increase in weight meaning you can get 20% more money for nothing.

I'll agree with white striping but not so much woody breast. This is rubbery chicken that is endemic through out. It should be considered a separate diagnosis that is endemic to the poultry industry. White striping is a symptom of the root cause. As is rubbery chicken.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if 90% of chicken on the market are Chinese counterfeits

Thats why they want you to deep fry it to make it taste okay

Its the equivalent of sawdust in cereal. It's just modern filler.
I've literally worked in the industry and can tell you that ALL cheap meat gets this treatment. It's put in a massive tumblr with a bunch of salt water and soaked and turned slowly for hours before being drained and packed.
It's meant to make the meat more tender and increase the overall weight of the product. You don't see it on "organic" lines because they just cut and ship but on consumer lines, the difference between cheap and "expensive" is how long it's been in those tumblers.

Only if the chicken is pasture raised. Otherwise you should always go for breasts cause less shit in this part

Mass corporate slaughterhouses are demonic.

I think this guy is on to something. But Raise some chickens. Do it right with heritage breeds. From chick to processed chicken. You can end up with something that may be a lesser product than the store bought chicken. And if you dial it in and get a solid quality product there is no financial incentive there. Im not spending $35 for a fucking chicken. I can do $6 and you have a loyal customer and can pursue your passion of being self employed knee deep in bags of chicken guts serially murdering your chickens.

so should I start buying organic meat or halal meat?

Happening here in Georgia. Only good one we found was the most expensive organic pack in Costco

Only a nigger would think the quality of chicken is solved by seasoning it

YES DUDE
I fucking hate chicken as of late, it also has this weird yellow colour to it I've noticed
Regardless of how it's cooked, it's tough/rubbery and just totally fucking weird

Not just chicken everything. M&Ms taste different, Doritos are different, you name it. Ate Taco Bell in the middle of the pandemic and it was drastically different. Haven't eaten any FF since then, but I'd stay this is common.

Likely can't get certain ingredients from China or something.

What state?

You sound like a vaxxed person

It depends how chicken lived. Naturally fed chicken taste worse and like rubber.

something isn't right when a thigh is bigger than your fist.

Yeah. The whole practice is fucked, I really do think the solution is to get your own chickens now. Let me see if I can find any public data on how genetically similar common meat chickens are because I think I once saw they're too genetically similar to survive any outbreak of disease.

Yes! I just made chicken quesadillas for dinner tonight and noticed this weird off taste every odd bite. Manitoba guy here.

Lets fucking send the trucks out to the chicken farms, right after we do dairy. THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Dude, you got coronavirus that did that forgot your smell fully back

Also I think the breast works well for a katsu or chicken parm. Rubbery chicken works well for small bites like any stirfry such as kung pao and it makes an OK roasted whole chicken. But the quality is unacceptable for bar-b-q chicken such as grilled leg quarters or jerk chicken etc. This is where the chicken is just unacceptable and a good alternative would shine. I know a bar b q joint that has selected their supplier but good luck with niche stuff you'd have to make at home like a carribean inspired leg quarter (barbq sauce with habanero, orange and jerk spices) or a straight jerk style or some solid bone in style tamales with the sauce and banana leaf. The meat is just too tough and will be noticed for no flavor and not tender.

this is true, aldi's is the only store with good chicken these days.

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2019.00716/full
No such luck but I did find this article which points to a potential cause. The chickens lack a ligase which binds this compound called ubiquitin to proteins. Ubiquitin is extremely important in cell development, it's like the expiration date for a protein. Without it proteins don't modify their shape at the right time or get broken down by the cell. It's like having trash pile up in your house.

Bump for no replies

Attached: 1643402706117.jpg (367x550, 37.91K)

Meh. If you don't want shit chicken you can just go to a specialty meat shop.

Chicken ain't tasted good for 20 years now. I doubt there's a single chicken alive today that is genetically similar to those chickens from the past.

Ah, past chicken was best chicken.

Nope. Had some last week and it was great.

ser, chicken already costs $30, I do not have $60 to spend

you overcooked it

*you haven't got your smell back

super size me 2 is better than the first movie

Dodo bird was probably the best past chicken there was. There's a reason why it went extinct.

No its fucking not. Unless you get your meat from new sources like koopeenkip.nl, or from one of the few remaining dutch farmers that are getting squeezed by the givernment to such a degree that they can't grow (to keet imaginary climate targets) the quality and selection of meat in supermarkets and even so called quality butchers has been degrading immensely and rapidly.

Part of the strategy to get people off of meat is to only offer poor quality meat.

Most US raised chicken and pork is shipped to China for processing. Please spend extra money buying Bell & Evans chicken. Pennsylvania Dutch grown and processed.

Imagine getting this triggered by some rando pointing out that chicken tastes weird recently.

Attached: 478657346575.jpg (600x800, 55.1K)

I know a black lady just outside a mennonite village that had the hook for good chickens. She farmed the chickens from a coop about the sq ft size of a US house and had her processing facility across the street. She also had the chicken supplier contract for the military and would sell you a chicken for $6. Which would be $3 US. She employed about 7 or 8 people with a deep freezer and a walk in freezer to process chickens. Sometimes I filled in for the guy that killed the chickens if he got really drunk and didnt show up. She's probably still there. I think she might have got her shit together looking at the Mennonites. Or just got good being hungry.

It's usually cheaper actually as farmers have a large amount of produce yet have a more difficult time selling than supermarkets despite their lower price and higher quality product.

See heritagelanefarms.ca/ as am example

One 8 pound chicken would only cost $23.2

>It's always your fault, goy.
Worst fucking posters on Any Forums

Muzzies bought up most of canadian meat processing plants

Cheap fish meal explains why some brands of organic chicken eggs taste slightly of fish. What I suspect they're doing is adhering to organic standards but using the cheapest fucking organic feed possible. In my exp, non-organic chickens eggs are mucv better...if you stick to the rich-fag brands.

Halal chicken

They will tell you it's normal. It's not. We have that suit in here in supermarkets as well. The one bought from farmer directly after completely different. They are pumped with antibiotics and GMO.

Gotta buy the expensive chicken with lots of buzzwords on it. That chicken taste good. Cant even eat normal chicken nowadays it always taste rancid even if its fresh. Something is off about normal.mass produced chicken.

From what I know you select the big chickens. Then Pick them up and put their head between two nails on a stump pull back and take their head off with a machete. Then put them into a contraption of 12 sheet metal funnels upside down to drain their blood. Then they go in a boiling pot and ice bath for a quick dunk then to a defeather. then I think they remove the guts from theirbutthole area. And bag them and freeze them. I didnt really get a good look at the gutting and bagging area since its on the other end from cutting their heads off. Also the guts fucking wreak and fill the chicken feed bags. I dont know wtf you do with them. They where always left out front in the feed bags to stink and starving dogs would sneak into them.

NC it was fine recently but saw my roommate started buying diff brand so thinking maybe this is why

not really, and I almost exclusively eat chicken

Thank you for your contributions in this topic. What do you mean by "might have got her shit together looking at the Mennonites?" Like, they inspired her to do a good operation because they are good at chickens or because they're awful at life they were a negative example?

Grow your own

Only niggers eat chicken. Only duck is good enough for whites.

>Why is no one talking about the SHIT quality of chicken we have been eating lately? Anyone else notice no matter how well you cook chicken it has an "off" taste and feels like chewing rubber?

Yes. It's been like this for at least a few years. Most of the chicken sold here is imported from China. It's usually better if I find chicken from here.

This OP, this. It’s called woody breast and it tastes bad. Chickens are evolving to be less tasty because we got greedy :(

Green, Sustainable, Grade A, Organic, Free Range, Grass Fed Chicken. Only the best buzzwords for you user. Bon appetit

>duck
Okay chang

Ah, things that the jew fears.

Attached: gardener gigachad.png (1242x1394, 3.24M)

GA here, only the organic stuff seems to be good.

learn to cook and season, faggot.

t. Big chicken

>the SHIT quality of chicken we have been eating lately?
Speak for yourself, I’ve been buying meat straight from farmers for years now. Occasionally harvest one of my hens when they get old. No gay additives or injections. Frequently do potlucks and stuff on their farms too. You have to do a little searching but there’s tons of options out there

Never eat it anymore.
Only grass fed beef and wild caught fish.

Just substitute the oil.

Nice, saved.

read pic rel to understand why food became so shitty in the past 100 years.

qrd:
>food is bred for quantity not quality and no one cares about taste
>chicken, vegatables, and fruits tasted better 100 years ago

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 711.11K)

Where the fuck do I get lion meat?

>rubber chicken breast
That's one reason why I only buy thighs these days.
The other reason is that thighs are juicy as fuck and far more flavorful.
But yeah, the rubber chicken breast issue is devastating and I hate it.

Hello fellow thigh king.
I see you've never eaten chicken thigh.

This happens when your chicken has been frozen, the proteins goop from the chicken like eggwhites. Buy fresher chicken

If you want to learn more about (((chicken))), this was actually rather interesting and well put together. Unlike that first pile of shit he released.

Attached: CB288C3B-43F7-4E7C-AA02-6DCAC5864CD3.jpg (2025x3000, 893.21K)

I freeze my chicken myself because I buy in bulk. It taste great but the goopy shit is weird.

Spoiler alert: The supermarket you bought it from thawed it first.

It's because you can no longer afford luxury chicken so you have to buy the normal one. Post in-store prices.

Depends where you buy it. You can buy super cheap chicken that is from old hens.

It's the driest and you have to chew it for ever, Not worth it in my opinion.

don't buy the cheapest shit in the mart perhaps?
visit the farmers market perhaps?
grow your own chicks perhaps?
don't be a faggot perhaps?

this is chemical shit injected into the chicken in China. A lot of Chinese chicken is in American stores now. Look it up. That shit will kill you eventually.

I'm about to cook some i just bought now, i'll let you know when i'm done champ

Attached: file.png (230x345, 139.51K)

Fucking fats. How do you eat this regularly and then wonder why you get diabetes?
You have a king inside, let him wake up.

yep, here too ... even the dogs are getting sick and developing allergies

I have never seen anything besides 0. what the fuck do you do to your chicken

Speak for yourself leaf. I grow my own chickens and they taste awesome.

Everything is optimised for maximum profit at your expense. Enjoy your bleach in chicken breasts

Most supermarkets can legally sell synthetic meat by calling it meat, you have been duped. Never buy food from goy stores.

Lmao, no. Chicken sold in the US is from disgustingly mutated broiler chickens grown in the US.

I’ve been noticing a dip in quality when buying breast, even within the same packet. Some will be good others will be bloody and have a stressed taste - has a similar disgusting taste as halal chicken.

what breed? looking into growing ducks/chickens/rabbits

They’ve added saline to them to make them look bigger

i made stir fry with pork loin, so fucking tender and good, 10/10